FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

so Gaius never answered my question between us so ill ask here for everyone

what could possibly be the advantage of having an OC role and being on the side of scum, who already have OC with other scum? in other words, how is it possible that im scum?

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so Gaius never answered my question between us so ill ask here for everyone

what could possibly be the advantage of having an OC role and being on the side of scum, who already have OC with other scum? in other words, how is it possible that im scum?

The advantage lies in looking good when massclaim time shows up, not in the role it self. Considering the scumteam had a roleblocker and ninja this is a role that's more useful for not looking like a scum role at all.

Ok I get why you didn't like Shinori's role at first but it seems like Vhaltz designed this with the intention of spreading the investigative power around multiple players depending on what Kirsche is. Marth who do you think is most likely scum solely based on roles?

No it's not the role's power itself. It's that by having a role with no power to scum on a scumteam, you can gain towncred do to your role alone. When I say fakeclaim I'm using it to generally I mean that it's a good claim for mafia to have.

Yo yo I'm the skillcop that actually functions as an alternate night fullcop if I sacrifice my skillcop ability to activate gamble(which is obviously what I've been doing).

I targetted Marth yesterday and was roleblocked because yay Gaius safeguarded him even though I crumbed I was going to investigate him. Alternate night roles suck. Kinda suspicious that there's a tracker and fullcop in the game though. Especially that upgrade into Voyeur+self-watcher. Why would town have two investigative roles that upgrade themselves through skills? It seems kind of lazy planning. Would probably lynch here ##Vote: Magnificence Incarnate

Oh boy hidden players everyone's favourite mechanic.

Has Dandragon proved his role at all by sending anyone any messages?