• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26.  Laptop or Desktop?

27. Are you a Morning or Night person?

28. Pancakes or Waffles?

29. Any unusual phobias?

30. Are you going to ask the strategist three for help in the new GHB?

31. Favorite animal? 

32. Do you prefer extremely hot temperatures or extremely cold temperatures? 

33. Soda or water?

34. Favorite FE lance user?

35. Favorite FE sword user?

36. Favorite FE axe user?

37. Favorite FE bow user?

38. Favorite FE mage?

39. Is there a Fe character that you wish was a different class from its original starting class? If so who and which class?

40. Is there at least one song that you relate to on  many levels and can't help but think of your own life when listening to it?

8 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

26.  Laptop or Desktop?

27. Are you a Morning or Night person?

28. Pancakes or Waffles?

29. Any unusual phobias?

30. Are you going to ask the strategist three for help in the new GHB?

31. Favorite animal? 

32. Do you prefer extremely hot temperatures or extremely cold temperatures? 

33. Soda or water?

34. Favorite FE lance user?

35. Favorite FE sword user?

36. Favorite FE axe user?

37. Favorite FE bow user?

38. Favorite FE mage?

39. Is there a Fe character that you wish was a different class from its original starting class? If so who and which class?

40. Is there at least one song that you relate to on  many levels and can't help but think of your own life when listening to it?

26. Why not both?
27. Both. What I'm not is an afternoon person.
28. Pancakes
29. Eye contact lenses. How do you not slice your eye open?
30. Sure. 
31. Turtleducks.
32. Neither.
33. Juice
34. Sully and Subaki. Didn't like them at first, but they grew on me.
35. There's too many of them to pick a favorite...
36. Griel
37. Not sure.
38. Leo
39. Not sure.
40. Nope.

11. Did you like tomatoes before you knew about Leo?
12. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
13. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
14. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
15. Forgiveness or retribution?

11 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

11. Did you like tomatoes before you knew about Leo?
12. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
13. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
14. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
15. Forgiveness or retribution?

11. Nope

12. Here

13. Somewhere in between.

14. Justice first.

15. Forgiveness 

21: Do you cosplay?

22: If you could be the head of a video game company, which one, why, and what would you do?

23: Do you like FE games with high growth (e.g. 3DS era) or low growths (e.g. GBA and earlier)

24: What's your favorite unit class?

25: What's your favorite weapon type?

Nominations for #130 are open.
Nomination ends next Tuesday.

A re-interview is allowed this round.
You may nominate one user who has already had an interview before. Please read the rules on re-interviews for more information.

TheTuckingFypo may answer the remaining questions.

14 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

16. How would you define justice?
17. Are there limits to forgiveness?
18. Did you enjoy this interview?

16. Justice is very subjective. I've always seen it as a way to maintain a balance on our morals. 
17. There can be. 
18. Yup.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

21: Do you cosplay?

22: If you could be the head of a video game company, which one, why, and what would you do?

23: Do you like FE games with high growth (e.g. 3DS era) or low growths (e.g. GBA and earlier)

24: What's your favorite unit class?

25: What's your favorite weapon type?

21. Not yet. I could start though. It'd give me another reason to pull out my sewing machine again... You have any ideas for a cosplay? I could probably help you pick out fabrics. 
22. I would rather be in the creative department, fleshing out plot, lore and character development. 
23. I think I'd be happiest if there were a balance between the two.
24. No preference.
25. Bows or Tomes.

3 hours ago, James Bond said:

What do you think about this song?

It's the Beatles. Of course it's good!

3 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

Nominations for #130 are open.
Nomination ends next Tuesday.

A re-interview is allowed this round.
You may nominate one user who has already had an interview before. Please read the rules on re-interviews for more information.

TheTuckingFypo may answer the remaining questions.

Thank you for this week everyone! It's been fun. 

If anyone wants to have a SSB4 or MarioKart Tourney, just shoot a PM my way with your availability. It'll help me organize a time going forward.

@Rezzy for re-interview.
@Anime27Arts for a new interview.

1 hour ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

21. Not yet. I could start though. It'd give me another reason to pull out my sewing machine again... You have any ideas for a cosplay? I could probably help you pick out fabrics. 

@Rezzy for re-interview.

For you, you could always see if you look like someone, or just pick a character you really like.  You could always be a Rule 63 Leo, although that would require armor, which is harder to make and more expensive.

For me?  I've usually been more of a LARPer type above what you might call cosplaying as a character in particular. I guess I could pull off Titania, but I've never done that.  I generally prefer the Medieval style dresses, but they can be pretty expensive.  I can't really sew very well, unfortunately, unless it's skin.

Cool, thanks for the nomination!

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

For you, you could always see if you look like someone, or just pick a character you really like.  You could always be a Rule 63 Leo, although that would require armor, which is harder to make and more expensive.

For me?  I've usually been more of a LARPer type above what you might call cosplaying as a character in particular. I guess I could pull off Titania, but I've never done that.  I generally prefer the Medieval style dresses, but they can be pretty expensive.  I can't really sew very well, unfortunately, unless it's skin.

Cool, thanks for the nomination!

Fair enough. (That sounds like it'd hurt?) 

Cosplaying is expensive, so it's not exactly feasible where I live. Though, I'm lucky enough to know there's a metal shop at the mill my dad works at, so I could go ask the guys there. And the high school I went to has medieval armory as an accredited course. My brother plans on taking it when he gets there, so I could get him to do it too. 

Oh when I said ideas, I meant for you. If you had a character in mind, I could suggest fabrics for you. Like for Titania, it's mostly armor, but the red and white fabrics I'd suggest either taffeta or faux silk, with red satin or a fabric like it for the inlay (even then, the inlay isn't necessary on Titania from the looks of it). While the armor looks heavy, her clothing comes across as very lightweight to me.

Medieval dresses I think would use heavier fabrics in general. As to what class/station you choose will dictate the fabric used. Higher class would don more velvets and silks, while canvas, broadcloth and cotton are probably the best choices for cosplaying the commonman/woman.

Your welcome. Good luck to everyone else as well.