General Warriors Thread: Persona 5 Scramble

Jedi

Lu Bu has appeared in a Fates game.

Fate/Extra, and was stated he could fulfill every class outside of I think Saber and Caster, but he's a Berserker. (Which ironically makes him more loyal as it cancels out his personal skill)

Red Hare was stated to be one of his abilities etc etc, could even be a NP, but as a Berserker he couldn't use it? I forget the explanation its been awhile.

His Noble Phantasm was "God Force: The Five Soldiers of the War God"

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the effect of God Force?

Its actually interesting that Berserker Lu Bu is loyal. Reminds me of how Heracles Berserker was significantly nerfed by becoming Zerker and would be significantly stronger as an Archer

Its actually interesting that Berserker Lu Bu is loyal. Reminds me of how Heracles Berserker was significantly nerfed by becoming Zerker and would be significantly stronger as an Archer

It's honestly been awhile, I could do some research into it again though.

"Winning" actually. The author of the novel is a pro-Liu Bei guy so he basically made up a lot of things for Liu Bei side and since Sun Jian is not related to Liu Bei, he skipped most of his part. There's a historical book that covers almost everything and not heavily biased (but it's horribly boring, it's like you are reading a text book more than a historical book).

I was under the impression that it's not just the author making up things on his own, but also inclusion of folklore and the like that had been around for a while.

God Force was the true name of his multi-purpose halberd, which had 6 forms, including a bow(Which they called a cannon), because he was also good at archery.

Like it was shown in DW8XL

But because Lu Bu was a Berserker class(Mad Enhancement), he could only use the halberd and bow parts of his NP

Correct me if i'm wrong but God Force is basically Nine Lives(one of Heracles NP) isn't it?

Its almost as if every Berserker basically got screwed on NP utility perspective with the exception of Lancelot

Correct me if i'm wrong but God Force is basically Nine Lives(one of Heracles NP) isn't it?

Its almost as if every Berserker basically got screwed on NP utility perspective with the exception of Lancelot

Berserker class relies on passive skills. If they make a Fate Warrior game, Lu Bu and Hercules's gameplay will be very simple, smash buttons until everyone die.

Berserker class relies on passive skills. If they make a Fate Warrior game, Lu Bu and Hercules's gameplay will be very simple, smash buttons until everyone die.

In that case, they should pick another Berserker. Although if it were to happen, I can guarantee Hercules will be in.

It would be humorous if they give him Bersercar as a second musou or some such.

uninvolved with the fate stuff

currently with Sengoku Basara, both Mitsunari and Yoshitsugu are done, but Ieyasu isn't done yet

Currently working on Ieyasu, but don't know what paths to take for him.

If only there are more English Sengoku Basara, I will be willingly play them.

How? I just like her style oddly :P:

dancing around like a ballerina while shooting people. But yeaaaaaah odd I know.

Also is it bad I like Masamune way more here than in SW?

How? I just like her style oddly :P:

dancing around like a ballerina while shooting people. But yeaaaaaah odd I know.

Also is it bad I like Masamune way more here than in SW?

I dislike Tsuruhime for more personality, and her weapon sucks when up close. It does more damage when far away

GO STRAIGHT! LETS PARTY!

So, sorry to crash in, but which warriors game would you recommend to start out with? It seems like the kind of series that I'd be more likely to enjoy than not (and would inspire me to look up the real history behind the characters).

Console wise, I have a 3DS, Xbox 360, PS3 (original model; got it from a yardsale), and Xbox One.

I think any of the recent games could serve as a good introduction, Dynasty Warriors 8, Samurai Warriors 4 or Warriors Orochi 3.

Although there is now Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends (Although I think theres a complete collection with both), Samurai Warriors 4-II (Not sure about differences) and Orochi 3 Ultimate to also think about.

But generally you should get a good starting experience with any of them.