General Warriors Thread: Persona 5 Scramble

Jedi

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS2 version and IIRC Empire version revamped some new characters because as i mentioned, 90% of the roster was dupes. I think I pulled the 90% number out of my ass, so its more like 60% or something

Honestly most of my complaints with DW6 system is the Renbu decay system. I also hate the fact that we don't have the classic C1 - 6 system that we are used to in previous games

I mean the new charged attack system is not bad objectively, but the fact that we only have ONE move variation gets boring real fast. Musou even works by repeating your S string.

The fact that charged attacks sucks balls in DW6 is even more of a factor why I hated it

As far as best character goes, Tier list for DW6 and DW4 aren't as developed as other games.

The only general consensus for DW6 seems to be Diao Chan + Zhen Ji is Top Tier, Yue Ying + Sun Shang Xiang is God Tier, and some of the top tier are Zhang Fei because his S-2 is ridiculously good, and Gan Ning because his S string is good, T is somewhat useful, and his Musou is REALLY simple

Sun Ce also have some quirks about him that make him REALLY strong.

Dian Wei and Xiahou Dun sucks. Bugged JP PC version of Dian Wei is pretty strong because everyone else sucks though, but that seriously does not count

Also one of my BIGGEST complaints of DW6 is how biased the character designs are. I mean go play Zhao Yun then play other character. Its VERY easy to notice how much work is done with Zhao Yun's moveset.

Edited by JSND

Well if you want to get technical.

4-2 has seperate stories for some characters

It also has Naomasa Ii playable, unlike other 4 expansions.

4-2 also has a lot of fanservice, especially in the likes of DLC

If I may be so bold, you might want to get SW4 first, then play 4-2, so that way you won't be surprised.

Oh, thanks for telling me. I thought 4-2 was a standalone game, like the empires games.

In a way, it kind of is, but you can import your vanilla SW4 data to 4-2.

Or rather I should say, it has enough content to be standalone

Well if you want to get technical.

4-2 has seperate stories for some characters

It also has Naomasa Ii playable, unlike other 4 expansions.

4-2 also has a lot of fanservice, especially in the likes of DLC

If I may be so bold, you might want to get SW4 first, then play 4-2, so that way you won't be surprised.

Actually, SW4 Empires does include Naomasa; and in some Empires games in general, they add one or two characters (See: Xu Shu, Xun Yu)

Samurai Warriors 4 Empires is out right now in japan

if you want you could import, that's what Sorin did, i believe

or you could just wait until march 11th for it to be brought over

You never wait, always import

So....who is your waifu in DW?

I Don't waifu though

Who's yours, cat?

you can't have waifus in DW because they're all married top fucking kek

Cai Wenji isn't married, or at least her husband isn't in the game.

I think the same goes for Wang Yi? Since her husband and children were killed and she went broody. But this is how the fiction portrays it

Besides, marriage is irrelevant to claiming waifus

Edited by Soledai

I Don't waifu though

Who's yours, cat?

I think the same goes for Wang Yi? Since her husband and children were killed and she went broody. But this is how the fiction portrays it

Guan Yu is my father in law.

no one needs to know that and if she was, it's the same thing that applies to Gracia and what not

Now, who would actually marry Wang Yi, considering it's implied she probably doesn't give a fuck about love

pls, waifus are for NERDS

edit to the post above

oh

oh

ohhhh no

Edited by Crystalfrost Winter

Guan Yu is my father in law.

So cat likes the short skirts, eh?

no one needs to know that and if she was, it's the same thing that applies to Gracia and what not

Now, who would actually marry Wang Yi, considering it's implied she probably doesn't give a fuck about love

Cai Wenji's husband wasn't in the game. Unless you've spotted a Wei Zhongdao before, then correct if I'm wrong there.

And Gracia's husband is Tadaoki Hosokawa and we both know he's in SW, so it's... not the same thing.

With Wang Yi... I guess some want to melt the icy heart... or some such, I dunno.

pls, waifus are for NERDS

*CoughNaotoraCough*

EDIT: Unrelated to waifus; Wenji wasn't Cai Wenji's courtesy name, it used to be Zhaoji, but it was changed to Wenji, apparently because of some naming taboo?

Edited by Soledai

So cat likes the short skirts, eh?

Cai Wenji's husband wasn't in the game. Unless you've spotted a Wei Zhongdao before, then correct if I'm wrong there.

And Gracia's husband is Tadaoki Hosokawa and we both know he's in SW, so it's... not the same thing.

With Wang Yi... I guess some want to melt the icy heart... or some such, I dunno.

*CoughNaotoraCough*

xingcai

Probably not. But most don't know that. I also know that Gracia's husband is in samurai warriors but who actually knows that Gracia has a husband

What a nerd

FAVORITE FEMALE IN SW, NOT WAIFU

there's a difference