WYR season1. Would you rather...? This edition's FINAL QUESTION: "would you rather host or not host WYR?"

do you want to host this lame knockoff thread  

8 members have voted

1. 1. do you

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The situation is way to vague, perform or isolated from/for what/who?

Anyways, isolation cause I work better alone and I prefer a calm & peaceful environment to live in.

i like performing

didn't specify what kind of performance so i will jam out on my saxophone for all to listen to all day, just set a backtrack and tell me the key and im all for it

why is this like the third or fourth one involving being alone

It's something I have been thinking about a lot recently, I guess?

nice question

Thanks.

I'm not sure I understand. By performing, do you mean putting a face on things and acting in an untrue or inauthentic fashion?

It's whatever you choose to interpret it as. I am actually quite intrigued seeing the different responses/interpretations on this one so far. :)

The situation is way to vague, perform or isolated from/for what/who?

Its purposefully vague to allow the individual to choose to respond with their own interpretation. ;)

But yeah, I can make next question more specific. Also btw, if anyone has suggestions for a would you rather, feel free to post them. :D

I feel most energized by interaction and conversation, isolation is a slow death for my soul... :(

Wow, that was depressing! XD

In any case, I enjoy performing anyways....Bit of a Ham tbh. ;) So... Yeah, I would likely volunteer anyways even if they were trying to force me to perform. :p

-----

Anyways... New question, less serious... Or maybe the most serious of all!?!?! :0

Current Question:

Q16. Would you rather, be Disney or DreamWorks?

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

Oops, I've forgot these.

Perform I guess, I don't much fancy loneliness, and when I do, it's not much longer till I change my mind.

Disney is the more powerful and wealthier company, they've got their own theme park and everything. I enjoy lots of movies from both though, but Disney has a longstanding legacy and power, I feel if I was Disney, any project I want could be made.

Dreamworks is awesome and amazing... but Disney will always be my childhood and you can't ignore just how many movies they have made and the quality of most of them.

So when it comes right down to it I have to pick Disney. Sorry dreamworks

Oh woops... Forgot to get this up >.> best hosting amirite?

For myself, I like a lot of DreamWorks stuff. But they Also have a lot of misses... And some stuff that is clearly just rip-off/play-off of Disney ideas "Shark Tale" when "Finding Nemo" was out... "Antz" and a "Bug's Life"

...Anyways Disney wins out due to their History, for all the crap they have made... They also have a huge vault of pure gold.

DreamWorks doesn't have that same build up of good quality stuff... Though they have had some quality ips lately.

---

Current Question:

Q17. Would you rather, be/eat Sweet or Savoury?

next wyr really should be would you rather be or eat because why would I want to be food

either way whichever integrity prefers me to be would be what I choose

Edited by Freohr Datia

next wyr really should be would you rather be or eat because why would I want to be foodeither way whichever integrity prefers me to be would be what I choose

Everyone is food though.I guess I'd rather be savory.

Heh. Fair enough. But we are all meat? No cyborgs here right? >.>

Alright, tweaked to be less esoteric. ;)

(Guess those "would you rather" be food questions just amused me, spaghetti man or waffle woman indeed... Sometimes my sense of humor is odd. XD)