Corrin amiibo in Fates?

Corrin was just announced for Super Smash Bros. and they mentioned that it would get an amiibo.

The other FE amiibo characters in Smash are recruitable by special amiibo missions. Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Roy.

...So what is the Corrin amiibo going to do? You can already recruit other Corrins.

i'm reminded of an event greninja that was distributed with its ssb4 moveset. they could just whip up something like that on the cheap: a default avatar with the default name who has new skills adapted from their ssb4 specials?

Honestly the thing that Corrin has going for them is the fact that they're a dragon and the dragon they become is unique enough that it doesn't just turn into an ordinary dragon but can change their body.

Also all them spoilers. Like the Sword.

Hey. At least they didn't call it by its actual official in-canon name.

Roy!!!??? did I miss something? I don't remember him being announced?

I not really sure Kamui's amiibo will be compatible, by the time we'll get a release date for it, IS may not be working on new content for the game anymore and most the FEif team will probably be assign to a new project.

Edited by exizel

lol, Kamui x Kamui would be neat and broken and can help with the questionable design choice of number of 1st gen. males and females.

In a similar vein to Shadow Mewtwo's amiibo card in Pokken Tournament, Kamui can get the Omega Yato almost immediately instead of at endgame, lol.

Kamui clone unit for powerful non-supportable character.

Get (perhaps exclusive?) accessory items for free.

Torrential Roar attack skill scroll (can only be used by Corrin and Kanna).

Just my thoughts.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I don't think supports would be an option, considering none of the other Amiibo do. I think it would be cool if we got a ranged Dragon Stone weapon. It would really "complete" Kamui, in my opinion.

But it won't matter because I don't buy Amiibos.

I don't think supports would be an option, considering none of the other Amiibo do. I think it would be cool if we got a ranged Dragon Stone weapon. It would really "complete" Kamui, in my opinion.

But it won't matter because I don't buy Amiibos.

Honestly, I really hope for a ranged dragon stone as well. I really wanted to main Kamui as a dragon but with all the nerfs and lack of range I won't be doing it. So getting a ranged dragon stone might at least make me consider using it some of the time.

As for me I preordered both Roy and Corrin today.

Probably just give you an item I imagine. I can't really see it doing anything special since the game already released in Japan.

They could add an another update version for the next Patch for Fire Emblem Fates since I'm pretty sure that they have about 1.0.1 right now?

About the Corrin Amiibo, I pretty sure they could possibly might boost up Corrin for one turn per fight in Fates or add new items?

Edited by King Marth 64