Arch

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fix'd.

[spoiler=My Arguement]

Objection.gif

This patch was posted on April 2nd! You can't ignore this crucial fact! April Fools doesn't warrant the patch, only the announcemnt! This was clearly an act of trolling!

Sorry, just needed to get that out of my system.

Edited by Joerachi

Fix'd.

[spoiler=My Arguement]

eggs

Sorry, just needed to get that out of my system.

You misspelt argument.

Some bugs to report, there's just some numbers displayed at the top of the screen when you try to have Ethlin talk to Sigurd.

Also, the man from the north village who talks about the weapons triangle says he give you an axereaver but you get 5000 gold instead. The village below that gives you a steel sword even though the guy there said he would give you gold.

Edited by BerserkerBarst

This may just be the single greatest hack ever released, Mr. Arch. Everything about it was an improvement on even the original. I really like what you did with Sylvia, by the way. I mean, with the new weapon and jointime and all, she can compete with Sigurd for best Gen 1 character evar.,, but I suppose I shouldn;t say more than that, should I?

30 User(s) are reading this topic

25 members, 3 guests, 2 anonymous users

Blasied,Mage Knight 404,BerserkerBarst,Ether,Lord Glenn,Shu Shirakawa,NagafenOfIvalice,Astelaine,Gary Oak,Furetchen,Joerachi,Paperblade,Hero of Time,Silvercrow,The Blind Archer,Fitz24,Reinfleche,Rodimus Supreme OVERTROLL,Tangerine,Camtech075,Acacia Sgt,Raymond,Duchess of Freege,Black★Star,Hawk King Tibarn

Quite the audience, Arch.

I've lol'd quite a lot already.

Now go convince Krad to let you in on his Gen 2 shit.

*shot*

EDIT: For some reason, SIgurd's new battle sprite and Falaflame aren't what they're supposed to be. I dunno why, maybe fix that?

Edited by Camtech075

Wow, Levin got nerfed hard

He gets a rockier start, certainly. He automatically un-nerfs though, since he can naturally double attack in this game. Once you get a few levels, he's back to "God" tier.

This may just be the single greatest hack ever released, Mr. Arch. Everything about it was an improvement on even the original. I really like what you did with Sylvia, by the way. I mean, with the new weapon and jointime and all, she can compete with Sigurd for best Gen 1 character evar.,, but I suppose I shouldn;t say more than that, should I?

I'm glad you enjoyed that. I thought it would be fun to change normally one of the worst characters into one of the best.

Although I must say, you two are QUITE fast!

^ True that. Skipping the Prologue, Chapter 1 is a lot faster because Gandolf moves after Kinbois is defeated.

He gets a rockier start, certainly. He automatically un-nerfs though, since he can naturally double attack in this game. Once you get a few levels, he's back to "God" tier.

I'm glad you enjoyed that. I thought it would be fun to change normally one of the worst characters into one of the best.

Although I must say, you two are QUITE fast!

Paper is quite fast, isn't he?

I mean, now that Sylvia joins at the start of chapter 1, I just had to clear the prologue to get to her.

I still can't believe you came up with such a flawless plot device for her to be there, nice touch.

I just feel like there's not as much of a reason to use Levin since Azel is so much easier to use now that he can be rescuedropped to the front lines.

I guess Holsety is a good reason but if it's anything like Falaflame it probably got nerfed to finite uses and +5 Spd

I still can't quite believe the Chapter 1 event with the thingy happened, you know?

To be honest, it wouldn't patch, but yeah. Well done and such.

I don't know why you'd say something like that if you didn't patch it :P. Everyone else here is making honestly true comments about the game.