Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electric/Psychic huh? That's pretty neat; that's a unique typing, isn't it? Unless they introduce a new Pokémon or Alola form with the same typing, but let's hope they don't.

We sure are getting a lot of fairies.

Edited by Thane

Electric/Psychic huh? That's pretty neat; that's a unique typing, isn't it? Unless they introduce a new Pokémon or Alola form with the same typing, but let's hope they don't.

We sure are getting a lot of fairies.

It was previously unique to the UFO in PokéStar Studios

Also they remembered Raichu?!

Is it bad that I think that Raichu is WAY cuter than the original?

Also, is this the reveal that we were said to get on the 12th, it just came a tad early?

Edited by Anacybele

'If you pay attention to Alola Raichu's art, you see that it's surfing on it's tail, and it's ability is called surge surfer.

But a surfing Psychic type? What does it surf on?

Electronic grids/cables? I don't know. I got reminded of Pulseman... but I don't think it would be a reference to that... maybe.

Electronic grids/cables? I don't know. I got reminded of Pulseman... but I don't think it would be a reference to that... maybe.

My guess was that Alola Raichu surfs on the hopes and dreams of the original Raichus that were forgotten.

Edited by Water Mage

Dear lord I don't like that Raichu. I don't like so many stuff is getting the cute label, damnit.

It'll most likely learn Surf because the tail.

On the other hand I think it's ok to be getting a lot of Fairy types, but Steel and Dark never got that love.

The Alola Raichu looks far too "cutesy" and "cartoony". Maybe that's why I've been having such a hard time getting into Alola -- all of the designs look kind of cartoony and I'm not used to it after being immersed in gen 6

The Alola Raichu looks far too "cutesy" and "cartoony". Maybe that's why I've been having such a hard time getting into Alola -- all of the designs look kind of cartoony and I'm not used to it after being immersed in gen 6

To be fair, when have we not had 50% of Pokemon be cutesy? Either way, hopefully they're keeping the really cool ones for later.

Also, I'm mixed on Alola Raichu. On one hand, Raichu needs it. On the other, it may be a bit too much. Hopefully it's Pokedex entries etc will give us a reason.

Edited by TrueEm

While Raichu needed something new, i'm not entirely sure this will do it, but maybe it'll finally get some of the limelight this way. Electric/Psychic is a new combination after all.

Edited by Jedi

Leaning towards the cartoonish idea. Since the E3 when we saw the UI, buttons, colors, HP bar and general design/layout I knew Alola would have a cartoonish approach.

Not that I'm mad at it, but seeing so many cute pokemon is like too much so far.

More on Alola Raichu, it's ability Surge Surfing will douboe Raichu's Speed when Electric Terrain is active.

It's pretty much an Electric Swift Swim.

Alolan Meowth has the abilities Pickup & Technician and Alolan Marowak has Cursed Body & Lightning Rod as its abilities

Edited by Water Mage

More on Alola Raichu, it's ability Surge Surfing will douboe Raichu's Speed when Electric Terrain is active.

It's pretty much an Electric Swift Swim.

Alolan Meowth has the abilities Pickup & Technician and Alolan Marowak has Cursed Body & Lightning Rod as its abilities

Pay Day is gonna be so handy with Technician in game...

Edit, btw, Evil Team in English:

1470864585285.jpg

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Alolan Raichu is mostly okay, but the eyes and ears are a bit too much for me. I found original Raichu plenty cute already...

Also I feel like a surfing Raichu should have been electric/water... Like the surfing on tail touch either way though.

More importantly, what kind of climate does Alola have for Raichu to become psychic type?

Alolan Raichu is mostly okay, but the eyes and ears are a bit too much for me. I found original Raichu plenty cute already...

Also I feel like a surfing Raichu should have been electric/water... Like the surfing on tail touch either way though.

More importantly, what kind of climate does Alola have for Raichu to become psychic type?

Maybe some princess wanted to make Raichu cuter so some servants bred Pikachu until they got Raichu like that? It happened to Meowth!

What is it with Japanese artists these days and drawing females with their feet pointed inward? I swear, nearly every female I see is drawn like that now. It's dumb, imo. And this is coming from someone that does stand like that on occasion. But not constantly, sheesh.