Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream where I was playing the game, but then for some reason I was in the game (didn't get sucked in, the dream just changed) and for whatever reason this crappy burger place next to my house was there and I had a burger at it.

Hah hah hah.

Saw that right after the demo released, but still funny.

Anyways, dataminers have found out that Sun and Moon have three levels of encryption. They broke through two of them easily enough, but the third... well, the odds of them getting in are quite literally astronomical (I never use "literally" ironically).

It's protected by a 128 integer password.

Are you sure it's 128 integer and not 128 bit?

All I saw on serebii and smogon are reference to the later and 128 bit is a used encryption method known to be logically unbreakable, due to having 2^128 combinations.

A 128 integer would be overkill, considering that it is 10^128.

Are you sure it's 128 integer and not 128 bit?

All I saw on serebii and smogon are reference to the later and 128 bit is a used encryption method known to be logically unbreakable, due to having 2^128 combinations.

A 128 integer would be overkill, considering that it is 10^128.

Eh, I heard about it second hand, so it's probably 128 bit.

And glad to know that my math still sucks... .

I had a dream where I was playing the game, but then for some reason I was in the game (didn't get sucked in, the dream just changed) and for whatever reason this crappy burger place next to my house was there and I had a burger at it.

I have these dreams sometimes where I'm experiencing stuff while simultaneously playing it like a game.

Edited by The DanMan

I had another Sun and Moon dream...not quite sure what happened, but I do know it contained something from the demo datamine.

Seriously, though...I'm glad Nintendo's got that password in place. People really need to learn some freakin' patience. I mean, seriously...

Apparently, there are going to be plushies of Alola Vulpix, Pikipek, Togedemaru, and Rockruff released on the same day the game comes out. You could pretty much build your entire Pokemon team with those plushies and the starters.

You could pretty much build your entire Pokemon team with those plushies and the starters.

not until i get my bounsweet (or it's family) and mudsdale will i be satisfied.

i can finally own a horse that wont destroy my nasal cavities

Edited by Emerson

Soon.

Since that episode in the anime about a Crystal, and presumably Ice-type Onix, it was always kind of a childhood dream to have pokemons with different types, like hey, a vulpix being ice type instead of fire ! And it was always nice to see the fanworks of it, with hackroms, fangames, or fan artworks.

Now, this childhood dream is officially fullfied, and I'm very happy about that !

Some of the forms are just cool.

I had dreams about looking the Dex Information on Serebii (because that's the only thing I'm gonna have for a full week.)

Why does it feels as if time is dilating the closer you come o the release date ? The last week will seems as a whole year at this rythm...

I had dreams about looking the Dex Information on Serebii (because that's the only thing I'm gonna have for a full week.)

Why does it feels as if time is dilating the closer you come o the release date ? The last week will seems as a whole year at this rythm...

Because you're so close to getting something you really want. I know exactly what you mean, and I think the only real way to combat it is to find something productive to do that takes your mind off of things. I'll bury my nose in a few books, personally.

This has some info.

- Pokemon Refresh triggers after a battle.

edit nvm im just an idiot and never read the page

- Poke Pelago has an area where eggs hatch faster.

ok so theres not much at all fml

Edited by Emerson

A bit random, but I think I finally found the reason as for why Alola Dugtrio has golden hair!

Apparently in Hawaii and other volcanic regions, something called Pele's Hair may appear on the ground.

Pele's Hair is a form of lava, more specifically it seems to be volcanic glass that has yellow color and is similar to human hair.

Since it's a form of lava, could Alola Dugtrio be Ground/Fire? What do you guys think?

A bit random, but I think I finally found the reason as for why Alola Dugtrio has golden hair!

OEMyYNziXrc

Apparently in Hawaii and other volcanic regions, something called Pele's Hair may appear on the ground.

Pele's Hair is a form of lava, more specifically it seems to be volcanic glass that has yellow color and is similar to human hair.

Since it's a form of lava, could Alola Dugtrio be Ground/Fire? What do you guys think?

I remember hearing something about this. Maybe even Rock/Fire? Edited by Glaceon Mage

I remember hearing something about this. Maybe even Rock/Fire?

Might be that actually, since lava is molten rock after all.

Maybe it's ability will be Rough Skin since Pele's Hair is actually shards of glass and it's dangerous to touch.

Edited by Water Mage

So, I just went ahead and rewatched all the trailers and such to get myself even more hyped for the game (as if that was necessary), and after seeing those Train On commercials, I kinda want Sho and Hoku (those were their names, right?) to make an appearance in the actual game, at least as a cameo or something. Or if not them, then the little base they set up. Those commercials were cute.

Ya'll . . .

I FOUND ALOLAN DUGTRIO IN MY GAME! I SHIT YOU NOT! HERE IS PROOF!

It is night time during my game. I randomly started playing to check up on one of the various events for cash items. When through, I encountered an event with Lily looking up at the night sky. After that, I decided to visit Ten Carat Hill. Lo and behold, the fabled lady is standing on the beach. I run up to her, she talks about how "fluffy" it is and it gives me the prompt to use PokeFinder. It's unfortunate that you can't use Miiverse while using the demo, or I would have had a better quality picture.

I swear on everything that I am not kidding, or that I stole the photo from somewhere. I promise on everything I found Alolan Dugtrio.

Ya'll . . .

I FOUND ALOLAN DUGTRIO IN MY GAME! I SHIT YOU NOT! HERE IS PROOF!

It is night time during my game. I randomly started playing to check up on one of the various events for cash items. When through, I encountered an event with Lily looking up at the night sky. After that, I decided to visit Ten Carat Hill. Lo and behold, the fabled lady is standing on the beach. I run up to her, she talks about how "fluffy" it is and it gives me the prompt to use PokeFinder. It's unfortunate that you can't use Miiverse while using the demo, or I would have had a better quality picture.

I swear on everything that I am not kidding, or that I stole the photo from somewhere. I promise on everything I found Alolan Dugtrio.

Heh, I was lucky enough to get it on the first time I played actually.

It was facing the wrong way the first time, but luckily I could re-talk to her and it was facing the right way.

Because you're so close to getting something you really want. I know exactly what you mean, and I think the only real way to combat it is to find something productive to do that takes your mind off of things. I'll bury my nose in a few books, personally.

And the fact in Europe, there is a whole week between this reveal and the rest of the world. That makes it even worse.

Thankfully, I'll have enough things to do to wait in the mean time.

...Sun is ahead by three votes.

Drat.

Forget that, more importantly the Popplio line was ahead of the Litten line before, but it's losing! This an emergency! Something must be done! Edited by Water Mage