Prims

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow Marth thank you

Elieson's PR, literally what I pasted to the mods:

- Scumreads: [name]-chan (for example: Kirsche-chan)
- Townreads: [name]-sempai (for example: Refa-sempai)
- Nullreads/other: [name]-san (for example: Clarinets-san)

That is some convoluted PR.

I only regret not mass roleblocking night 1 as that may have saved Shin from being killed and allowing him to get his vig shot off.

Was kind of wanting to hold the mass roleblock for a clutch roleblock later on in the game but realised it was the wrong move when Blitz and Shin died.

Kirsche, next time you're town, please try having logical cases instead of randomly picking them up and dropping them because that is scummy AF.

I was so sure you were scum for the way you argued your cases.

Night 1 Results:

- You have received a posting restriction! You must refer to other players using japanese honorifics, with the following pattern:

- Scumreads: <name>-chan (for example: Kirsche-chan)

- Townreads: <name>-sempai (for example: Refa-sempai)

- Nullreads / other: <name>-san (for example: Clarinets-san)

If you break this, something bad will happen, so be careful!
My N1 results.

I assumed after my first post that i completely flubbed it but i didnt really care until i realized that. "Something bad" could happen to me or others and wasnt sure what

"with the following pattern" threw me wayyyyy off

Edited by Elieson

nope. to explain it a bit better, town should never say something like his case was a bad idea, town should say the case was bad and then explain why it was bad. now in a scum chat a line like "that case wasn't a good idea" may come up, which was the basis of the case.

Edited by Randa

I had a gutread on cam ever since SB flipped; his D2 reaction to the comparison cop made sense from a scum POV.

Apart from the obvious reasons, I also suspected Randa because the way he pushed cam reminded me of how we bussed each other in Shovel Knight.

Didn't suspect Boron at all.

I can't wait until I'm actually scum and I don't get lynched because by that point people are probably expecting that type of play from me

No, that means you'll just keep getting lynched until you stop doing that

then how do i keep living through day 1 :smug:

jk i explained my thoughts on why i live in the scum pm.

Someday sf will learn to lynch on alignment rather than who can be safely cased.

But today is not this day. :Nino:

Yeah, well played, scum team. Graveyard: http://quicktopic.com/52/H/9kgPCLXDhRGA

I barely read this game so I can't really write a postgame. Huge thanks to Gaius for covering for me and Marth for subbing in. I hosted this because mafia had been dead and I thought finally hosting Kirby 2 would draw peoples' interest but I didn't anticipate being so clocked out from mafia that I literally forgot I was hosting a mafia game on several occasions. Probably not going to be hosting again until I'm playing actively too, and who knows when that will be.

Other than that my only comments are that Cam did a really good job again, and that Mitsuki should stop trying to outguess the mod because even when her conclusions are right her reasoning is wrong (this happened several times this game) and it's very frustrating to deal with as a host because it feels like you literally can not say things as a mod without people jumping to illogical conclusions about the game itself.

Sorry Prims, I will just keep that stuff for myself next time. I realize it's not a very nice thing to do.

But I mean, I don't try to outguess the mod, the thoughts just pop in my head. I can't do anything about that other than not mentioning those at all.

Kirsche, next time you're town, please try having logical cases instead of randomly picking them up and dropping them because that is scummy AF.

I was so sure you were scum for the way you argued your cases.

This is so stupid, I didn't randomly pick up cases I forged them over time. I lost a couple but flip flopping town exists and you're bad for thinking otherwise.

Mitsuki your frustration at me not town reading you is near identical to my frustration with you. It just lasted so long with seemingly no reevaluation from yourself and I had no room to really defend myself from your case. Come D3, D4 it looked like you were setting up the mislynch on me big time and I was worried I was just going to get insta hammered. Then came your role and it was over. I should've kept on Boron rip. We would've always lost to Cam though gg.