Rezzy

We'll see. We may or may not post. Sometimes there's a lot of waiting time involved, depending on how fast it goes. When Leo was born, we ending up staying in the hospital for 3 days.

I work at several hospitals, so it will be at one of the ones I work at.

It's ok, I'm a patient person anyway

Oh wow, thought you were woeking a tonly one place xD.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Contractions have started again, we'll see how long they go.

Oh, well, I hope. And I apologize if he was just being silly.

Even though I doubt most women would actually agree with me, since most women are straight and fine with seeing a naked man to have sex... This is one of two reasons I'm asexual (the other being pregnancy phobia, of course). I'm honestly not attracted to men that way because of what I just said, AND I'm not interested in sex in general. I love men as romantic partners, but not as sexual ones. So I'm an asexual hetero-romantic.

Also more reason for me to adopt a little girl instead of trying to get pregnant with one. :P

Ana, I don't want to be presumptuous, and I don't know how far your not wanting to have sex goes, but have you considered having your tubes tied? I have a few friends who have had that done, so you don't have to ever fear getting pregnant, then. I can understand the anxiety that could go along with the possibility of getting pregnant.

That way, if sex is something you don't really care for, but would not be a deal breaker, you could have sex occasionally, if you met a guy you really were attracted to, but he was not interested in a strictly non-sexual relationship. If you have any questions or points of anxiety, I could try to answer any questions, if you ever feel like it's hard to talk to others about it. I know it can be tough to talk to family about it.

If sex is something you don't want under any circumstances, then that's understandable, and hope you find a guy who also does not want a sexual relationship. I know a few guys like that, but it does limit the field, but I know it can work.

And my intention is not to make you uncomfortable, so if I do, please let me know.

Edited by Rezzy

Don't worry, I know you're not trying to make me feel uncomfortable. I do prefer not to talk about that stuff, but still. You're a nice person, so I know you mean well. If you weren't nice, I doubt you'd be married with kids right now. :P

I don't care about sex at all and it would be a deal breaker. Like I said, I'm not attracted to men in that particular way and I'm not interested in sex in general.

Edited by Anacybele

Don't worry, I know you're not trying to make me feel uncomfortable. I do prefer not to talk about that stuff, but still. You're a nice person, so I know you mean well. If you weren't nice, I doubt you'd be married with kids right now. :P

I don't care about sex at all and it would be a deal breaker. Like I said, I'm not attracted to men in that particular way and I'm not interested in sex in general.

Yep, no worries.

Was having contractions for 2.5 hours last night, but Est wasn't quite ready. We'll see about making it to the weekend.

Hey, she was decent and avoided Halloween! :)

Yeah, what Res said! Good girl, Est, now you don't have to worry about being a major holiday baby!

Quite true, but I wouldn't have minded if she had been born shortly after midnight. I honestly thought it was going to happen.

The end of pregnancy sucks. All the waiting, the uncertainty. I'm sorry!

I was hoping she was born last weekend, so I could call work and let them know I wouldn't be coming in.

So close, we can almost feel it.

Also, is it hard to fall asleep with a baby in your belly? I could swear it could be the case.

I mean, when my belly is full if I eat a lot, I can kinda feel it through my entire body.

Considaring she also move on her own.

Edited by Nym

So close, we can almost feel it.

Also, is it hard to fall asleep with a baby in a belly? I could swear it could be the case.

I mean, when my belly is full if I eat a lot, I can kinda feel it through my entire body.

Considaring she also move on her own.

It can be, depending on how much she is moving, which for Est, is all the time. I think it's that movement rate of 8. I need to have an armor knight next time.

It can be, depending on how much she is moving, which for Est, is all the time. I think it's that movement rate of 8. I need to have an armor knight next time.

Then you have to worry about the baby NOT moving when you want him/her to! :P:

Good that you have your sense of humor! It's better than being antsy about the future!

Aahaha but I think you already said goodbye to those sweet hours of sleep (like 6 or 7 hours and more) so you'll be okay xD.

Edited by Nym

Est has been recruited, feeling kinda out of it right now, so I'll wait to post more, so I don't post anything embarrassing.

Congrats ^^

Hope she won't have any sickness or anything and I hope you will recover fast (dunno if you feel weaker or anything but just in case).