Rezzy

Elincia is a pretty name!

I don't like to use family names, either. Although I did use my husband's name for Niko's middle, because it's been my favourite name for over 20 years (actually part of what initially attracted me to my husband was his name, haha). I was only permitted to use it if I changed the spelling, though. (I've mentioned his name before but I forget if I explained the why).

Yes, it is! It's been my favorite name for a girl by far ever since I first played PoR and met that Elincia. XD

For middle names, I might resort to using family names since that's a harder area for me to decide on, but yeah.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Picture with Est's eyes open.]c16d1dd9-34ba-42d7-a379-80eb6488eea8_zps

Congratulations Rezzy! (That base luck stat though :O)

Thanks, her other stats should catch up just fine.

You didn't tell us her personal skill (thought it may be too soon for that).

We'll see Edited by Rezzy

Looks like she's inherited your hair to me. Nice pic!

Maybe, it's hard to say just yet, and my current hair is a lot darker than my hair was as a kid.

I was blond when I was a baby but I end up with dark blond.

I also end up being with curly hair, thanks to my dad.

(Fitting the Cubs T-shirt for the photo with Est xD).

Edited by Nym

I was blond when I was a baby but I end up with dark blond.

I also end up being with curly hair, thanks to my dad.

(Fitting the Cubs T-shirt for the photo with Est xD).

Thanks! I've been a Cubs fan my whole life, it was fitting that Est was born the same day as the first championship in 108 years. Maybe if I had a kid back in 2003, we could have won it all that year.

She's such a cute kid, and her hair is beautiful!

Thanks, and I'm not sure how my kids have so much hair, when I was born pretty much bald.

Oops, I thought you were his father ?! (which explains the "Dude" and more manly congratulations, sorry for that). So congratulations again, what a nice baby ! She clearly inherited your hair :) But that's normal, children inherit their mother's hair color since Fates, haha!

I should start paying more attention to others' cards

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

Oh, she is so cute! What a great photo of you two. :)

Thanks! I need to get a picture of both kids together.

Oops, I thought you were his father ?! (which explains the "Dude" and more manly congratulations, sorry for that). So congratulations again, what a nice baby ! She clearly inherited your hair :) But that's normal, children inherit their mother's hair color since Fates, haha!

I should start paying more attention to others' cards

No worries, both mom and dad have posted on the thread, and I'm used to people guessing at my gender incorrectly, anyway.

You have a hot anime woman as your avatar, so clearly you must be male! :D [Not trying to mock you, Brand, I make the same mistake all the time ;) ]

Est really is cute on that photo and oh my god that's a lot of hair on her head. Is it still all there?

You have a hot anime woman as your avatar, so clearly you must be male! :D [Not trying to mock you, Brand, I make the same mistake all the time ;) ]

Est really is cute on that photo and oh my god that's a lot of hair on her head. Is it still all there?

But, I've still got all my clothes. :O

Mostly, it might be a mix of it lightening or falling out, but she's got lighter patches now.

I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've achieved this!

Maybe I should just photoshop them together.

Hey, it's perfectly possible to get all your kids in the same photo. My parents did it all the time and they had THREE little kids to do it with, and later FOUR. XD (me and my stepbrothers, then my half brother came later)

I mean, I don't know if Est already started to move on her own already but if not then...

One of you hold Est and Leo is on your laps while the other one takes the picture. Of course, if Leo doesn't stand still then... :P.

Speed: 5 Decent for her level. She's fast enough to poop twice in one round.

Luck: 30 She was born right before the Cubs won the World Series for the first time in 108 years.

I'm sorry, but this just had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe for a few seconds.

Hey, it's perfectly possible to get all your kids in the same photo. My parents did it all the time and they had THREE little kids to do it with, and later FOUR. XD (me and my stepbrothers, then my half brother came later)

I mean, I don't know if Est already started to move on her own already but if not then...

One of you hold Est and Leo is on your laps while the other one takes the picture. Of course, if Leo doesn't stand still then... :P.

I've taken several where they are both in frame. It's more a matter of getting a good picture, where they are both awake, staying still, and looking at the camera.

I'm sorry, but this just had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe for a few seconds.

Thanks, I do what I can.