100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be salty because i think its unfair to people who actually did use designated smoking areas. I dont give a snot if someone smokes, as long as they arent a dick about it. (smoking around children, in people's faces, etc)

I guess I'll let this question stay for one more day, because I see some room for further discussion.

I came up with this question by this.

Anyways I'd be the first person who would ban them, because cigarettes ruin anyone's health and wallet and the fages damage the enviroment.

I never have seen a point of them.

im offended

what if i like killing myself slowly with cigarette smoke

Then do it somewhere where you won't bother others.

Do it inside a confined space/room so you'll get all of what you paid for. (Without anybody else to breath/steal your precious and noxious smoke, since most smokers spend at least 1000$ per years for that stuff)

Edited by Naughx

Id be salty because i think its unfair to people who actually did use designated smoking areas. I dont give a snot if someone smokes, as long as they arent a dick about it. (smoking around children, in people's faces, etc)

Agreed. I wouldn't want someone's freedom to be taken away from them. As long as they don't abuse that freedom it's fine.

Do it inside a confined space/room so you'll get all of what you paid for. (Without anybody else to breath/steal your precious and noxious smoke, since most smokers spend at least 1000$ per years for that stuff)

And then there are responses like these, with people like me having asthma and also having a parent that smokes and that parent smoked outside of the house the whole time but instead I would have been forced to breathe in that smoke my whole life (until moving out)

Really, it's like everybody thinks that everyone lives on their own or don't have children/spouses/significant others that they want to protect/that need to be protected from it

Edited by Freohr Datia

And then there are responses like these, with people like me having asthma and also having a parent that smokes and that parent smoked outside of the house the whole time but instead I would have been forced to breathe in that smoke my whole life (until moving out)

Really, it's like everybody thinks that everyone lives on their own or don't have children/spouses/significant others that they want to protect/that need to be protected from it

It's not like even if they do everything to remain respectful and considerate around people they still won't be hated by self-righteous people.

How about I tell you to drink alcohol alone in a confined room so you don't bother anyone if you're obnoxious while drunk?

Edited by Tryhard

It's not like even if they do everything to remain respectful and considerate around people they still won't be hated by self-righteous people.

How about I tell you to drink alcohol alone in a confined room so you don't bother anyone if you're obnoxious while drunk?

yeah there's that too... :c

i agree with this

it'd be stupid if they just made it so that you couldn't smoke in any public areas anywhere

like, if people are doing it legally in places where they're allowed, there's no real reason to stop them

yeah i agree that smokers should be able to smoke in designated areas or w/e

banning it out in public seems a little overboard imo

It's pretty much my opinion.

I'd like to see that smoking should be forbidden on places with tons of people like in city miles, stations or in discos.

There are too many non smokers who suffer by inhaling the shit.

Question 20: What would you do, if your family and / or friends don't accept your sexuality and / or sexual attitude of you or a close person of you?

For friends, it depends on how close I am to them- if we're really close, I'd try to work it out; if we aren't, so long.

For family, well, also depends, but I personally find it easier to hide certain things from certain family members especially since I've had experience with that(though with less touchy subjects). I don't think I'd try too hard to convince any family that isn't in my immediate family to accept me/my friend, though.

I haven't been in this position before so I find it kinda tough to imagine. A part of me really wants to think I can shake it off and continue as I am but I also feel like the disapproval would weigh too much on me (as I'm sure it does to many many others) ESPECIALLY if it's "and friends." Because I feel like it'd ultimately depend on if I have friends or a friend that are/is supportive enough to make me feel better about it.

I feel like it's too easy for me to say that "I wouldn't care" compared to actually being faced with the situation.... especially since I know this can be a huge problem for people.

Edited by Freohr Datia