100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be sad for a few minutes but move on because it's not like gaming is a super huge part of my life

now, if pokemon died, however........

make fun of nerds with responses like:

fire emblem is not a sentient or living being, and thus cannot "die"

okay for real though I'd be kinda sad and then play other games like the illustrious super smash bros

and I'd make jokes about how FE dying prevented SF from being further overrun by weebs (while at the same time, reading my mangos and listening to my kpop)

I'd continue to play my favourite existing FE games whenever I want to (FE7/8), regardless of whether the franchise were alive or dead.

If it died though, it wouldn't be the end of the world - based on my experiences with FE13. Maybe when I get the chance to play FE14 my opinion will change.

Probably still stay on SF for as long as it lives after that \o/

Even if it didn't live the other sf chats I go to will certainly live

pretty much... my forum-going is the only thing that'll really be affected by this ^o^ fire emblem is the type of game that I can play but have nothing to talk about so it doesn't tend to stick into my life very long after I play a new game