100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

I do all sorts of things I'm not too interested in just to help people out, because I enjoy being helpful. If someone tries to force or manipulate me into doing so, I'd probably refuse out of pettiness.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sth?

shit?

i dealt with this last year since my roommate wanted me to go out with him to party but i didnt want to because my grades were shit and i had my fuckboy phase in hs and didnt want to go back. its kinda ironic because i started going out and smoking this year and my grades were pretty high compared to when i didnt. i see this kid often and feel like telling him "oh yeah i smoke now" but eh.

#51: What would you do if people force you to do sth. you don't like just to be appreciated.

Alternate: What would you do if people use group pressure on you?

I guess it depends on what it is. I have to do stuff I don't like at work all the time. If it's something I found morally objectionable, I'd refuse.

I tend to drive everywhere in my car, anyway. I enjoy my alone time, and the car is one of the only places I get it.

if im in nyc and i have to get to campus, i can take either the bus or train. if neither of those work i have friends that can prolly drive. otherwise i live on campus