100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

this

If the audience is favorable (say, mature people are seeing that person being a troll or acting immaturely), turn the tables on them and make them look ridiculous instead. If not (say, the audience just wants to see everything burn while eating popcorn), ignore the troll. It's what I do when I enter an insultfest or when someone is talking crap about me.

^This. Although usually I should probably consider the potential audience a bit more. Just hard if someone sets you off/really needs to be called out. ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

m8 did you change your username just for that joke

Not really. Integ or someone else in that channel changed my name to pee pee a few days ago (I think most people got phallic names but I got a urine related name). I did change my name on SF in celebration of that and you calling me a PP head though.

I found the PP Up image and the PP Up "fanart" before you posted and I responded.

But my username on SF, yes. It was more opportunism tho.

Edited by PP UP

Depends on how long beforehand my plans are ruined.

If it's a while before the event, it'll upset me, but I'll just move on.

If it's only shortly before the event, it'll frustrate me to the point that I'll lose all motivation and focus for the rest of the day.