100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean like, millions?? honestly there's not much that i want..id probably use it for college and occasionally buy clothes/video games and maybe rent a really nice apartment when i'm old enough to

you mean like, millions?? honestly there's not much that i want..id probably use it for college and occasionally buy clothes/video games and maybe rent a really nice apartment when i'm old enough to

if you won the lottery apartments would probably be beneath you

unless you mean in like NYC or somewhere similar

if you won the lottery apartments would probably be beneath you

unless you mean in like NYC or somewhere similar

yea i mean nyc and I'm not interested in a house

my dachshund would manage that often and he'd always return back home later that day

if he didn't come back then I'd be nervous because that either meant somebody found him and took him or he got run over by a car or something :c If there weren't any concerns like those (and other concerns like people not wanting a random dog wandering around their property) I'd let him run around all he wanted since, as a tracker dog, he'd always find his way back.

I would definitely start putting up search posters tho and always keep my eye out

Celebrate the little bastard being gone. I dunno really. My dog was smart enough to sit by the front door and bark for my dad when my mom and I left for an errand and didn't notice he was outside with us, so I would assume he'd just come home soon enough.