Sacred Stones Mafia: Redux (Game Over)

ZoesMad

ohhh boy!!

just a forewarning I will be around like not at all tomorrow because it's a class+work day!! but then I get the next three days off so it's all good.

##Vote: Strawman

where have you been

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thought for sure my faction was a typo of Marvel 'til I saw it twice

##Vote:Manix

Ur making 2 much sense 2 fast

Also guessing is more fun

obvtown

until further notice

i am town

going to bed now

##Vote: Junko

Votals 1.1

Marth (2): Junko, SB

Clarinets (2): Marth, Manix

Manix (1): Strawman

Strawman (1): Quote

Junko (1): Makaze

Yolo (2): Clarinets

Makaze (1): Prims

Ars Nova (1): Crysta

Not Voting: Shinori, Faerie Knight, Yolo, Ars Nova

With 14 alive it takes 8 to hammer. You have approximately 63 hours and 3 minutes until phase end.

##Unvote

##Vote: Makaze

why is Strawman's post obvtown? what is the point in calling it obvtown without explaining at this juncture?

1. because it tone reads as town

2. to see what kind of reactions calling it obvtown gets

why did you ask me about Strawman's instead of Nova's?

Yeaaahhh, I'm definitely keeping my vote on clarinets because his last post looks like scum not interested in contributing to discussion and vocally evading it.

@makaze: shouldn't it be obvious to you, though? Anyone would assume that Nova was town and wouldn't question your read because whatever he did would be hard to fake as scum.

Yeaaahhh, I'm definitely keeping my vote on clarinets because his last post looks like scum not interested in contributing to discussion and vocally evading it.

@makaze: shouldn't it be obvious to you, though? Anyone would assume that Nova was town and wouldn't question your read because whatever he did would be hard to fake as scum.

Don't answer for other players.

congratulation, that's precisely why i jumped on to begin with

i feel like i'm rehashing my d1 of the last game in regards to self-consciousness but i was right then, so :shrug:

the whole "ask me questions if i missed something" is not something you need to say in very early rvs when there's barely a page of game posts; it straight up reads as "i want to look as good as possible"

So right away not sure how I feel about commie

what is your full faction name ars nova? i don't think the rules said the town faction so maybe we can get a confirmed townie from this?

well i guess ars nova technically doesn't have to answer it. I guess anyone if they feel they have a weaker role should say the full faction town name.

COULD be innocent prodding... Could be a really weak fishing attempt. I dunno.

1. because it tone reads as town
2. to see what kind of reactions calling it obvtown gets

why did you ask me about Strawman's instead of Nova's?

Hey bby ;) Can't help but notice you're town, wanna buddy up?

-1 Tryhard

-5 Answering questions not addressed to you

##Vote: Marthnificence Inmarthnate

(That's the Marth guy right)

##Vote: Yoloswag

Ask me questions if I missed something, I didn't see anything worth commenting on.

Belay that, missed this post

##Unvote

##Vote: Clarinets

"Ask me questions I need to get cleared"

Manix, why go about your suspicion that way? If the answer is 'for reactions', why was this way more productive than letting Clarinets know your read on him and respond to it? The suspicion itself is fine, but the way you went about it looks more like you're trying to put Clarinets in a bad spot than anything else.

##Vote: Manix

Don't think Nova's townslip holds because BBM is a cohost. Why would you vote Marth for his suspicion on Clarinets before actually reading it?

Sell me.

Uhh I don't automatically wanna kill you this game so this is the best chance you'll get to work w/ me?

Why would you vote Marth for his suspicion on Clarinets before actually reading it?

Cuz I'm a reckless sumbitch

Don't worry, Marth's not clear; Clarinets is just SUPER not clear