Sacred Stones Mafia: Redux (Game Over)

ZoesMad

I have no time so shit's gonna be vague but it's ed1 who cares

if clarinets was maf trying to avoid discussion would he make it that obvious by blurting it out tho. I feel he'd be less straightforward about it (so by not saying "hi nothing was worth commenting on so here's a randvote") + even though I would like him to answer to the current responses to his post when he gets back, I'm not feeling this right now

not feeling manix either he's not giving me the manix scumvibes

sb is giving me vague vibes, I usually have trouble reading him beyond just my intuition so if I end up thinking he's scum that's gonna be hard to explain later but oh well

his jump onto manix feels weird but it might be bias because I think manix is town and also it's ed1 so I'll let this one simmer for a bit

##Unvote

##Vote: Marth

I like my vote here.

people have commented already on his answering for other people but his last post also reads like parroting in a scummy way

anyway I will not be around for the next like 10 hours so if you address me/want me to answer stuff I will be away until then

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah before I go. I'm asking for clarification on something about my role and once I do I probably got something to tell you guys

Cuz I'm a reckless sumbitch

Don't worry, Marth's not clear; Clarinets is just SUPER not clear

This is pretty much what I expected.

Makaze, why the change from "Nova is obvtown" to "sell me on why I should work with you"?

This is pretty much what I expected.

Makaze, why the change from "Nova is obvtown" to "sell me on why I should work with you"?

Do you really need to ask that question?

why did you ask me about Strawman's instead of Nova's?

Couldn't see why anybody would read Strawman's post one way or the other.

I don't think Ars Nova's post makes him town, but I could see why people would think that.

Makaze's posts seem artificial so far. Not yet interested in lynching Bluedoom or Clarinets.

I got my answers. Every nonkill action will fail tonight (only tonight) because of my role. Lynching me today will nullify that but I would rather not do that because I am town and that would be silly. I go to work in 20 minutes so this is all I can say

I probably shouldn't have revealed that so early in hindsight whoops sorry but important roles please be careful claiming today.

Each quote is small this time are you proud of me Bluedoom

First of all, Makaze reads as very Townlike to me. Their content reads as genuine and Townlike, I like how they ask a lot of questions. They don't seem to have played Mafia in a while (I haven't seen them in any recent games) so I don't know if they'd be able to fake that content as scum.

##vote marth

RVS or serious? If the latter, could you explain the thought process behind it?

the whole "ask me questions if i missed something" is not something you need to say in very early rvs when there's barely a page of game posts; it straight up reads as "i want to look as good as possible"

The last couple games I've been lynched or fos'd for providing little and lackluster content. I'd rather that didn't happen again.

-5 Answering questions not addressed to you

This is not a scumtell. I have done this multiple times on Mafiascum as Town and have seen numerous people do it.

Makaze's posts seem artificial so far.

Do you mean forced? Because otherwise that just seems like Makaze's posting style.

do town killing actions still go through?

Quote said only non-kill actions don't go through, so I'd assume yes.

and I forgot to post something, so you get even more content from me once I head back to page 5! Already more content than Kirby Mafia 2, are you proud Prims?

Belay that, missed this post

##Unvote

##Vote: Clarinets

"Ask me questions I need to get cleared"

This is pretty much exactly quoting what Manix says, and it comes off as forced especially since he cased Bluedoom seemingly for casing me earlier.

##Vote: Ars Nova

Any other town reads?

Strongest one is Prims, very proactive so far. Manix sounds like I normally do as Town. Verrrry slight townlean on Quote right now, could change easily though

This is not a scumtell. I have done this multiple times on Mafiascum as Town and have seen numerous people do it.

I'll decide what I deem a scumtell, boyo

If you're not scum and you're answering a question directed at someone else it's just unwise

This is pretty much exactly quoting what Manix says, and it comes off as forced especially since he cased Bluedoom seemingly for casing me earlier.

##Vote: Ars Nova

Oof nice OMGUS bro

Yeah I could keep this vote 'til deadline rn

Oof nice OMGUS bro

It is not an OMGUS. An OMGUS is when someone votes another simply because they're exasperated that they were voted by them, hence 'Oh my god you suck'. I actually had a case, which you appear to have ignored since you're answering my case with a case rather than defending yourself.

clarinets is okay to me right now, his response to manix is kind of confusing i guess since there has only been a page of game, i seriously doubt anybody would lynch clarinets for not commenting on anything when the game has just started and nothing has happened. Kind of weird but i wouldn't say scum. Something to take note of i guess.

don't really understand sb's vote on manix although i guess i need to reread. yep...

yeah looking back at SB's vote i really don't get it. I can't really see how manix's question would put clarinets in a bad spot since i don't see what response would make clarinets look bad unless he claimed mafia or something silly lol.

Actually I guess looking at it I have no idea how we'd interpret anything from clarinets reaction to a statement like that so i guess sb does have a point regarding the actual productiveness of it but eh maybe its personal bias since i make bad reaction tests but that doesn't inherently bad to me. This part can be fair i guess.

I guess SB's vote bothers me a bit since the reason at the end seems kind of hard to justify and although it is early day 1 something about it rings bad to me although i can't really see any scum motivation behind it.

yeah looking back at SB's vote i really don't get it. I can't really see how manix's question would put clarinets in a bad spot since i don't see what response would make clarinets look bad unless he claimed mafia or something silly lol.

It's a pointless question that doesn't mean anything and even as town earlygame you're a lot more likely to react poorly to a reaction test imo regardless of alignment, especially if you're a kind of new player. I just don't see why Manix would do it this way unless he's trying to stir up shit he can use later. This is what a reaction test does, yeah, but it just feels malicious in the way it was done.

@Prims: Are you scumspecting me because you think this is what would do as scum or because you have a hard on for me?

In other news, Nova is not really obvtown, and Strawman remains to be seen, ur that read is unchanged.

The Clarinets case isn't wowing me so I'm fine with my vote on Junko for now.

Explain your shit Makaze.

Null on Via's claim for now but I think it'll be easier to rolespec as the game goes on. I think the way they went about claiming it was townie but I don't have a read on the role itself.

Which shit.

I'm at work but summarising (will expand later if you want):

Strawman read is pure tone.

Nova is someone I know well and with his other actions I'm far from clearing him. I was doing a test.

Clarinets I'm not convinced by the case. I think it's a weak learned scum to jump on.

Junko I refuse to explain.

It is not an OMGUS. An OMGUS is when someone votes another simply because they're exasperated that they were voted by them, hence 'Oh my god you suck'. I actually had a case, which you appear to have ignored since you're answering my case with a case rather than defending yourself.

The implication was that your case was weak

Also wow, are you like nega-me? We learned totally opposite lessons on townly behavior bro

Nova is someone I know well and with his other actions I'm far from clearing him. I was doing a test.

When I say that I love ya don't test my love

Accept my love, don't test my love

'Cuz maybe I don't love ya all that muuuuch