QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our current arrangement is i have to let her win at shadowverse

ok maybe she's just rly good n-no i don't suck at the game what are you talking about

I'm in one right now.

I'm not gonna say how I feel about in detail because its embarassinggggggggggggg but I am blessed to be existing at the same time and to ever have met him. I just fear I may never get out of my shitty family situation and seeing other people who managed to close that gap is well, depressing.

On 1/19/2017 at 9:29 PM, Chen said:

QOTD 1118 - Ever been in a long distance relationship? What were the results?

Nej. I dont deal with that shit. Im too needy physically for that and i cant deal with it so ive never been arsed to do long distance. Hell, its part of the reason i dont further pursue my crush. Hes not horribly far away but the idea of getting involved with someone and not seeing them every day or so, bothers the fuck out of me. 

1 hour ago, Chen said:

don't really recommend it

QOTD 1119 - would you do the manipulating or be the manipulated  submitted by anonymous

the manipulating

At the previous question: I'm currently in a long distance relationship. We've been together ~4 years and still going strong. The only drawbacks I can see is I crave affection, but at the same time I can't wait to meet him again in person. I love him a lot.

Current question: Probably being manipulated.

honestly...... for me I think it could go easily go either way BUT I think I might lean more toward being the manipulator! not always intentionally, at least as in I don't always realize what I'm doing :c

but like on top of that I feel like (emphasis on "feel like") I'm able to tell when people are trying to be manipulative?? I at least have my suspicions (I'm sure sometimes it's just paranoia), and since I've been working on being stronger lately I do my best to be unaffected by it. So I feel like that is why I wouldn't be among the manipulated?

I'm still quite the softy most of the time, but I've grown tougher and one of the biggest things I've been focusing on is not getting walked all over.

At the same time I've been trying to work on not being manipulative as well and I would like to think I've improved in that aspect too.