QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made an entire thread about this, but also what bal said

i was pretty unenthused about it at first but i was used to it within like three hours, and in any case there was no alternative but to update

an insane amount of work is going into overhauling this default as far as I'm aware so really, the overall tone has to be a grateful one

The site as it looks right now is infinitetly better than basically the beta version that was up a few days ago
Still some stuff that needs to be ironed out, but still much more aestheticaly pleasing and functional

9 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

The site as it looks right now is infinitetly better than basically the beta version that was up a few days ago

Still some stuff that needs to be ironed out, but still much more aestheticaly pleasing and functional

Pretty much all this.

I really appreciate the way it looks now. Just more iron out more kinks and it's all good. I probably wouldn't mind it anymore. I actually do not mind the new design after the sidebar was fixed tbh.

Edited by Jiac

I am annoyed at how many administration options are gone or hidden.

Other than that, I think we can get it pretty close to how it used to work.

Just now, TheEnd said:

got paid for it already anyway

btw is source (bbcode) posting gone for good now? this mandatory wysiwyg is kinda weird

Yes =_=

It will actually respect BB Code if you type it manually, but there's no BB Code editor anymore.

Yes =_=

It will actually respect BB Code if you type it manually, but there's no BB Code editor anymore.

riiiiip

that makes multiquoting so awkward

oh well :(

Edited by TheEnd

I'd give it a four out of ten. It's not completely bad, but trying to find certain options is more of a pain in the arse than it was before the "upgrade".

Edited by NinjaMonkey

It's awful but in the same way that a street that's under construction is awful.  Best of wishes to Jyo; revamping a site sounds like a huge pain in the ass.

Edited by Refa

1 hour ago, Refa said:

revamping a site sounds like a huge pain in the ass.

this is the first time in my mod career i've been able to talk at him daily and you don't even know my dude lmao