QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

1 minute ago, Freohr Datia said:

idk!!

I think the amount that I like it would depend on how prevalent the bacon flavor is

That would depend on whether or not you use the bacon grease/drippings to fry the rice and vegetables. I heat up the bacon and cut off the fat because it's a little less unhealthy that way (and I am definitely wasting a bit of my money that way, but eh).

So, bacon grease or not to bacon grease? That is indeed the question!

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Your palate needs SERIOUS work

Hold your tongue! ...Keyboard. Bacon is simply a tainted product of pork composed of a most excessive amount of salt, fats and oils. Surely you cannot expect a lady to dine on such things, now can you?

But of course, I shall acknowledge your sentiments; for I am aware bacon is a dreadfully popular food choice among the common majority.

5 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Hold your tongue! ...Keyboard. Bacon is simply a tainted product of pork composed of a most excessive amount of salt, fats and oils. Surely you cannot expect a lady to dine on such things, now can you?

>Excessive amount of salt

That's why when I make my bacon fried rice I buy low sodium bacon!

>Fats and oils 

As I mentioned before, I cut off the fat and don't use the grease when cooking my recipe. 

So yes, I can expect you to dine on this because my recipe is tailor made for the of a more "sophisticated" palate like yours. 

5 minutes ago, Clarine said:

But of course, I shall acknowledge your sentiments; for I am aware bacon is a dreadfully popular food choice among the common majority.

I don't eat bacon at all unless it's in bacon fried rice, so I'm not exactly as crazy about it as others may be!

Edited by Arcanite

I agree with the person who sent the question, Yoko Shimomura is really great. FFXV has one of my favorite soundtracks, for instance, and she composed the entirety of it.

i'm sure there are others that are also great, whose soundtracks i don't associate with their names.

Edited by Nobody

Michiru Yamane.

You can probably wake her up in the middle of the night after a hangover, tell her to compose for another Castlevania (not anymore) and she will do the job, haha.

I am glad she is doing music for Bloodstained now. Even if the game turns out to be meh, her music is already really cool.

I'm not going to list a bunch of Konami composers, we'd be here all night.

Instead, shout-out to whoever was behind NieR's music.  Honorable mention to Falcom Sound Team and the people who do the Etrian Odyssey series.

Keiichi Okabe (NieR, NieR Automata), Takeharu Ishimoto (TWEWY, KH)

Both managed a wide variety of music that really fit their games super well and added a lot to the entire experience of the game in a way that rly stood out to me

I don't pay enough attention to the entire corpus of composers to have an overarching answer to this question, though

Yuzo Koshiro (Ys 1 & 2, Streets of Rage, Etrian Odyssey)

Hisayoshi Ogura (Darius series, Metal Black)

Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy series up to X)

Shoji Meguro (Megami Tensei series)

Michiru Yamane (Space Manbow, Castlevania series)

To name a few.

Edited by Refa

1 hour ago, はたの 秦 こころ said:

It's a shame that Idk any videogame composers with their name aside of ZUN.
The guys who are responsible for the music in the Legend of Heroes series get a huge compliment.

oh right ZUN is another one for me
i'm pretty sure jnk does the Kiseki series too, like Sky and Cold Steel.

Edited by Kokoro