Pokemon GO is OUT!

Alex95

Wow, I'm jelly, Dai. ._. I've been wanting a good powerful Flareon! But good show!

I'm going to see if I can be slick and take a bit of a shortcut to the nearest Pokestop to me. It's basically right up a hill from my house, but there's a street and woods in the way. :P I might be able to find a route through those woods. There's not a lot of woods there either. I want to get lucky and get eggs and stuff! And more Pokeballs so I don't constantly have to spend money. I did get a revive from the last one I visited tho. :D That's lucky, right?

I have to be really quick at other stops though, because I can only go near them on my way home from work and my parents drive me.

I really wish that there were more close Pokestops and gyms other than the ones in the university next to the neighborhood though. You really shouldn't be wandering a college campus if you're not a student there. >_<

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really shouldn't be wandering a college campus if you're not a student there. >_<

Universities are a resource and a place for many people that aren't students to use.

That way of thinking is limiting yourself.

Just a real world tip for you.

Kon lol.

Universities are a resource and a place for many people that aren't students to use.

That way of thinking is limiting yourself.

Just a real world tip for you.

Really? Because my mom also said that you shouldn't be repeatedly wandering a college campus if you're not a student... But thanks, SOC! You made me feel better about this!

Two nights ago I saw a Ponyta and I almost had it so I went out at the same time and was able to catch it. I was so happy. I also evolved my Eevee to a Flareon, I'll evolve my next one into a Jolteon, and my last one I'll do is Vaporeon. I saw a Vulpix two nights ago too and miseed it :/ I'm going to go out tonight and see if I can find another one. I still haven't caught a Growlithe, the only starter pokemon I have are two Charmanders. Oh, well and a Pikachu of course.

Random Dratini downtown? Check.

Psyduck Awareness Parade at the same stop? Check.

Everyone staying indoors because of an upcoming storm. . .check.

Looks like that's it for my luck until it blows over.

Decided I'm gonna try and hoard some balls until I find something rarer stuff to use 'em on. I keep running out thanks to pidgeys, rattatas, and eevees.

Edited by Dai

I saw I could easily walk to the two nearest Pokestops to me after all! The baseball field and tennis center are both Pokestops and I just had to walk along the train tracks for a bit. I forgot about the train tracks, mainly because the map doesn't show them. It just shows that area as empty.

I got my first egg! I heard you had to be lucky to get those! So yay! ^^ Also got a bunch of Pokeballs, of course. I couldn't catch anything though, no Pokemon actually showed up even though it kept saying some were nearby. There was a little lake noted on the map too, but not even any Water Pokemon appeared. That was rather disappointing, but the egg made me happy!

I feel kind of bad for raining on your parade, but maybe it's just me, but I've got more eggs than I know what to do with. Like...I ran out of space...I need more egg space.

Also, I think that, in spite of 2 KM eggs hatching com-mons, they're still kinda useful 'cuz the com-mons are pretty badass.

Yeah, it'll be fairly uncommon. For me, that amounts to Ponyta and Nidoran (Female), amongst other things. Serebii has a comprehensive list of them. Currently, I'm working on a ten-kilometer egg. My first and only one prior to this one was a Snorlax, so I have high hopes.

Ah. I already have those two, though I wouldn't mind another Ponyta if hatching eggs also gives you candies. Because I need Ponyta candies if I want to evolve one into Rapidash! But if it's not a Ponyta, I want it to be something I've yet to catch.

Edited by Anacybele

I finally got a new smart phone, and the first thing I did was download Pokémon GO, lol

Haven't been able to do much since I was working today, but I chose Pikachu as my starter and caught some super com mons~

I saw I could easily walk to the two nearest Pokestops to me after all! The baseball field and tennis center are both Pokestops and I just had to walk along the train tracks for a bit. I forgot about the train tracks, mainly because the map doesn't show them. It just shows that area as empty.

I got my first egg! I heard you had to be lucky to get those! So yay! ^^ Also got a bunch of Pokeballs, of course. I couldn't catch anything though, no Pokemon actually showed up even though it kept saying some were nearby. There was a little lake noted on the map too, but not even any Water Pokemon appeared. That was rather disappointing, but the egg made me happy!

I got my first egg too! Somehow my friend has 9 of them and she rarely even plays the game.

Good news for France!

Pokémon GO

The International rollout for Pokémon GO has restarted with the release of the game on iOS and Android in Pokémon GO is now live in France! The rollout is continuing but we don't know what will be released and when but the moment that news on that comes, it shall be posted here. Be sure to check our section for the full details of this game, which are still being added to.

Source: www.serebii.net

My ten km egg hatched into another Snorlax, with double the cp of my original one. Bit disappointed, though.

Yeah, my 2 km egg hatched into Zubat. I mean, it's not Pidgey or Rattata, but I would've still preferred a Magikarp or another common that I lack.

But there's still hope for the 5 km egg which still needs a little less than a km and a half!

Good news! pokemon go is live now in South America I can only hope.

My brother went to Miami a week and downloaded Pokemon Go, and upon coming back to Colombia he found a Tentacool in MY BED. I hope there are no TOXIC SPIKES nearby. Also, he spotted a Lapras in the CHURCH nearby so gg.

HYPE

So the leader of the team whose color is blue is a guy named the feminine form of the French word for white. Makes total sense, Niantic. :/

Those are cool designs though!