Pokemon GO is OUT!

Alex95

Pokemon Go is now available in all of Latin America.

Time to go hunting!

Omg I died. Linked it to my Trainer ID and got a Charmander because Fire Lizard is best amirite. Going to love catching pokemon at college. The church nearby has a Blastoise and a Voltorb is guarding it! The church is a Gym Aaaaahhh

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I evolved an Oddish to Gloom, yayz. I really want to get to walk around more though and find more Pokemon I don't have. I also can't wait for my upcoming vacation to start. Traveling is good for Go players. ^^

I also want to meet other Go players... I'm honestly surprised I haven't yet when I keep hearing how everyone else is meeting a lot of them. :(

If you know what you're doing you can not trust the Google play or app store when they say "it isn't compatible".

It says the same thing for the Pokémon Trading Card game for my phone... but I have it installed and it works fine.

If you know what you're doing you can not trust the Google play or app store when they say "it isn't compatible".

It says the same thing for the Pokémon Trading Card game for my phone... but I have it installed and it works fine.

whoa really? I wanted to install Pokemon TCG but failed to do so.

I have yet to get a 10km egg. Lucky, I guess?

Found and caught a Vileplume, and it's now the second-strongest member of my party. Time to make a lot of Vaporeons cry.

I have yet to get a 10km egg. Lucky, I guess?

Eevees pop up so often around here for me that it's not very lucky at all. Especially since I've found some over 500, and this one was not.

I have yet to get a 10km egg. Lucky, I guess?Found and caught a Vileplume, and it's now the second-strongest member of my party. Time to make a lot of Vaporeons cry.

It does seems to based on luck, since my second egg was a 10km one.

whoa really? I wanted to install Pokemon TCG but failed to do so.

This is *IF* you know what you're doing.

I got the apk from apkmirror.

So if you want to try and see if google play is lying to you, you can install Pokemon TCG Online/Pokemon GO through that means.

Like what I did is look at the system specs of my phone and googled general performance of the app before installing and ignoring the "not compatible".

Well okay, so

we were in a very small town where usually nothing of interest shows up

then I notice that there's a dragonite nearby

of course that despawns quickly, no way we were going to reach that in time

minutes later another dragonite shows up

despawns quickly again \o/

That gives me a bit more hope on finding dratini ;~~~; AND HOPEFULLY VULPIX WILL START SHOWING UP FOR ME MORE (OR EVEN AT ALL)

My ten kilometer egg...hatched into a fucking Eevee.

This happened to me as well. I have no idea why such a common Pokemon (for Pokemon Go standards) would be in a 10 km egg.

It just sucks, 'cuz my second and third ten km eggs are so crappy. The first one was a Snorlax! The second one...was a Snorlax. Still good, but I would've preferred something new. The third one being an Eevee that's weaker than ones I already have just...doesn't sit well.

This is *IF* you know what you're doing.

I got the apk from apkmirror.

So if you want to try and see if google play is lying to you, you can install Pokemon TCG Online/Pokemon GO through that means.

Like what I did is look at the system specs of my phone and googled general performance of the app before installing and ignoring the "not compatible".

Oh ok it's through apk. I heard Pokemon GO could've been installed through it before it was officially released here, but I looked at some of the risks it can bring to the phone so I abstained from doing so. Anyways, thanks for the tip!

Also, I just kept the pace of the app and caught a bunch of pokemon; Magnemite, Jigglypuff, Oddish, Ghastly, Rhyhorn, Meowth, Pidgeotto, Bulbasaur, among others; but there are Voltorbs everywhere! I just evolved one to Electrode today around 200 CP, so I'm happy. I just need to keep leveling up to fight gyms, because at lv 7 I can't aspire to do so when I see opponents with 1K CP and even 2K CP nearby.

edit: also, got a Geodude from a 2km egg, and have 8 5km and 1 2km on the bag. Hopefully they'll hatch into something good!

Edited by Quintessence

I got a bunch of new stuff the past couple days:

Snorlax (hatched from 10 km egg)

Hitmonchan

Poliwrath

Tentacruel

Slowbro

Lickitung

Omanyte

Gyarados (finally got the 400 candies)

Charmeleon (hatched a 3rd Charmander from an egg and had enough candies to evolve)

So my city turns into a giant group of Pokemon players at night. And when there's a mob, there's amazing things, like a lot of Voltorb/Magnemite/Mankey, a couple of Pikachu/Rhyhorn/Meowth/Dratini, a Ponyta, reports of a Scyther, and a Magmar.

And after hatching a bunch of eggs and getting more, STILL no 10k egg. ;/

Edited by eclipse

I still haven't found another 10 km egg myself! My Dratini is the only one so far.

But at least my most recently hatched egg became a Tentacool, something I didn't have.

Edited by Anacybele

Hatches three 5 k eggs earlier, got Triple Psyduck, which was pretty salt inducing considring last batch I got double Rhyhorn. I haven't got a 10k egg since the first week either, which kinda sucks :(

I finally caught a Magikarp. In fact, I caught three! All at Lowe's earlier. lol

But at least it was a Pokemon I hadn't yet gotten. I'd seen it before though, so now I'm up to 49 Pokemon caught and 50 seen. Just need to find a Staryu and catch it so I can finally be perfect. XD

Edited by Anacybele