How often.

IceBrand

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cuss if I like you, and I cuss if I don't like you. If I'm not cursing around you it's because I haven't made up my mind which box you go in.

I should curb my usage though, it's distorting my natural eloquence. But people seem to understand a string of expletives easier than anything, so it's hard to cut back.

The french canadians swear? A lot

Fuck and fucking? not too often

Hostie de criss de câlice de tabarnak.

C'est comme ça qu'on fait icitte ciboire!

Edited by Naughx

rarely~!

my dad drilled it into his children to not curse so it's something I'm quite unused to. I don't care at all if people want to curse (at least, unless they are being real insulting about it or something) or even if I do. I pretty much only do when I'm reading something or if I'm sort of repeating something someone said at them or something along those lines. And otherwise I never do at all around my dad or my brothers since I'm sure my dad wouldn't want me to encourage my brothers to~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hostie de criss de câlice de tabarnak.

C'est comme ça qu'on fait icitte ciboire!

Lol, j'en dis pas autant en même temps quand même. xD

I was discussing this with a friend recently actually because I feel like I swear a lot but in actuality I don't excessively. I see profanity as regular words and use it accordingly. They make good modifiers ((eg "I'm fucking pissed" as opposed to "I'm mad")).

No to slurs though. That's a different category entirely and you won't hear that shit from me.

I swear a lot on a reactionary basis. But if I'm engaged in casual conversation, then no, I don't swear all that much. I'd like to cut it out entirely, though.

This amended statement sums it up perfectly for me. I'm entirely happy swearing for emphasis in company that it's acceptable in front of.