Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

You had me completely fooled, if you hadn't of made the claim we would have killed beep then I wouldn't know who to chase 

101 spotty dogs

Dammit Rezzy 

Edited by Mackc2

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Well that escalated quickly.

Eh, when you're as old and experienced as me, that's pretty PG.  Of course I don't speak like that professionally or around my kids, so here's a bit of an outlet.

16 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Simple. I was tutoring my brother. He got one wrong so I sent him back to work on it and while he was I posted. Its not my fault you keep following me and ny amazingness.

Tutoring your brother... like a homeschooler? Awesome, Anime is a homeschooler!

@Arcanite You're still hung up on that whole thing with me and Natalie? As much as I would love for a beautiful woman like Natalie to take me seriously, I'm afraid neither you nor I are the Emperor of her affections at the moment.

@DefaultBeep There's a difference between a love triangle and a threesome. Get it straight. The first is cute, the second is yucky... most of the time.

@Rezzy You're married, so you wouldn't have received a "PM of Love" from me yet. However, trust me, all of the other girls have. Also, stop talking about yucky stuff. You and Meap are spoiling my dinner!

My little brother might make an account soon just to keep an eye on me. Keep an eye out for @HarryMcLarry.

Oh, by the way, Meap and Rex:

Spoiler

I'm playing that literature club game and I'm in way over my head! I wanted to wind up with the president girl, but she wasn't an option so I went after Yuri instead. But then the cute neighbor girl went psycho and I felt like I had to do something about it, so I kinda maybe fell in love with her? Don't ask me how that makes sense, it seemed like the psychologically best move to make! Now I'm drowning in self-pity...

Good stuff. 

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

Hide contents

I'm playing that literature club game and I'm in way over my head! I wanted to wind up with the president girl, but she wasn't an option so I went after Yuri instead. But then the cute neighbor girl went psycho and I felt like I had to do something about it, so I kinda maybe fell in love with her? Don't ask me how that makes sense, it seemed like the psychologically best move to make! Now I'm drowning in self-pity...

Sully, I'll answer the rest soon, but first: Are you immediately after that conversation with Sayori? Where exactly are you right now?

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You just aren't being creative enough.  Did you know vibrators were invented by doctors in the 1800s because orgasms were considered medically beneficial?

Are you trying to get a reaction out of me

Cause this wasn't a necessary fact

If you think a robot's purpose is to pleasure humans you're mistaken. We also don't have holes, in case you were curious ;p

14 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Yay Arcanite is back on the counting thread! I missed you my dear twin!

Rezzy makes me want to leave again

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

So, your love triangle with Natalie and Sully is purely platonic?

Do you want in?

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Wait, does that mean you were more confident that I wasn't scum than you were that Anime wasn't scum? Oh my.

Stop trying to make it look like what it isn't

My twin was the least I expected to be scum

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I sometimes wonder how much information you shared with them.

They know my location 

That's it

For now all I'll say is I'm in EST, which you probably figured out already

They might also have a clue to what my age is but not an exact number

Asking any of them is cheating ;p

@Rex Glaciesthe mole thing threw me off cause I thought it'd be too obvious

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

You're still hung up on that whole thing with me and Natalie? As much as I would love for a beautiful woman like Natalie to take me seriously, I'm afraid neither you nor I are the Emperor of her affections at the moment.

You're mistaken, then

I AM HER ROBOT WAIFU

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

Heh actually I attend two schools.  Neither of which are homeschools, though I'm close friends with a few homeschooled kids.  He just needed some help and my parents didn't understand what any of it meant so it was my job to teach him and help.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Stop trying to make it look like what it isn't

My twin was the least I expected to be scum

Pleeeaaase don't leave!!!

Yeah heh heh opps. Sorry.

8 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

There's a difference between a love triangle and a threesome. Get it straight. The first is cute, the second is yucky... most of the time.

You're married, so you wouldn't have received a "PM of Love" from me yet. However, trust me, all of the other girls have. Also, stop talking about yucky stuff. You and Meap are spoiling my dinner!

No, there's platonic love triangles, and sexual love triangles. The first is a metaphorical triangle, while the second can potentially be a literal, physical triangle.

Why do only the girls get these PMs of Love? I want to know your true feelings for me, darnit! >:(

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Do you want in?

Not now that I know Sully won't send me a PM of Love >:(

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

the mole thing threw me off cause I thought it'd be too obvious

You would be surprised at how many things have turned out coincidentally perfect with that whole mole association of mine. I'll try to be more subtle with my alias in the next Mafia game, though.

Edited by DefaultBeep

5 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Reveal hidden contents

Good stuff.

Oh nice! It sounds like your getting near the good parts. That was fast. So don't leave us hanging! Keep us updated!

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

They know my location 

That's it

I think you live in Ohio, Michigan, or Indiana.

That is my hypothesis.

111, cool.

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Oh nice! It sounds like your getting near the good parts. That was fast. So don't leave us hanging! Keep us updated!

Spoiler

Really Rex?

Spoiler

You really went there?

Spoiler

Spoiler

I wanted to make that joke first...

4 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

I think that you have a 99% chance you are human, don't get me started on this i'm a robot bullshit.

If you don't like my """""BS""""" you should keep your feelings to yourself buddy ol pal ol friend! Hmph!

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Pleeeaaase don't leave!!!

I'm actually going into sleep mode soon XD

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Ohio, Michigan, or Indiana

Very interesting guesses!

My location doesn't matter TOO MUCH so I'll share that maybe..... a few months from now

Special prize for who guesses it right though heh

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Really Rex?

Hide contents

You really went there?

Hide contents

Hide contents

I wanted to make that joke first...

Spoiler

I love stealth jokes.

Spoiler

But you have to be sharp about them.

Spoiler

But not too sharp.

Spoiler

Or you'll cut yourself.

Spoiler

Y'know, cause...

Spoiler

Spoiler

What is wrong with me?

Flumberpluck!

Edited by Rex Glacies

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I love stealth jokes.

Reveal hidden contents

But you have to be sharp about them.

Reveal hidden contents

But not too sharp.

Reveal hidden contents

Or you'll cut yourself.

Reveal hidden contents

Y'know, cause...

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

What is wrong with me?

Flumberpluck!

Spoiler

I can't decide if it would be better to say "You cut in front of me to make that joke", or "You really beat me to making that joke." Take your pick, I suppose.

Edited by DefaultBeep

20 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

@Arcanite You're still hung up on that whole thing with me and Natalie? As much as I would love for a beautiful woman like Natalie to take me seriously, I'm afraid neither you nor I are the Emperor of her affections at the moment.

@DefaultBeep There's a difference between a love triangle and a threesome. Get it straight. The first is cute, the second is yucky... most of the time.

@Rezzy You're married, so you wouldn't have received a "PM of Love" from me yet. However, trust me, all of the other girls have. Also, stop talking about yucky stuff. You and Meap are spoiling my dinner!

My little brother might make an account soon just to keep an eye on me. Keep an eye out for @HarryMcLarry.

Reveal hidden contents

Good stuff. 

I think I'm also a bit old for you.

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Are you trying to get a reaction out of me

Cause this wasn't a necessary fact

If you think a robot's purpose is to pleasure humans you're mistaken. We also don't have holes, in case you were curious ;p

They know my location 

That's it

They might also have a clue to what my age is but not an exact number

Asking any of them is cheating ;p

Just teasing you.

Now I'm sad.

I think exact location, unless It's vague, like "the state of Florida" would be far more identifiable than age or gender.

I just like to get to know people.  I suppose it's in my nature.

Edited by Rezzy

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Hmm I am sort of interested in playing a visual novel for curiosity sake, 

A more normal one though 116

I would recommend one, but the only other real visual novel that I've played is Analogue: A Hate Story, which is... also not really that normal. It's not quite to DDLC's level, but it does still focus on those kinds of themes, just in a very different and unique way.

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If you don't like my """""BS""""" you should keep your feelings to yourself buddy ol pal ol friend! Hmph!

I am saying that you saying that your a robot is Bullshit. Also claim your lies that your are a robot. You don't have a sleep mode is also that is sleep, heck I may even have a sit-in because of this. Also I'm telling the truth.

1 minute ago, John Denver Fan said:

I am saying that you saying that your a robot is Bullshit. Also claim your lies that your are a robot. You don't have a sleep mode is also that is sleep, heck I may even have a sit-in because of this. Also I'm telling the truth.

But if Arcanite isn't a robot, then how could they go into sleep mode? 

thinking-face_1f914.png

Darn it, Mack beat Mario 64 before me this time.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think exact location, unless It's vague, like "the state of Florida" would be far more identifiable than age or gender.

People judge you more for age and gender (and race) more so than location 

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Now I'm sad.

Don't be sad mummy. I still love you <3

@John Denver Fan Whether you like it or not, I'm a robot

Take or leave it I guess :D:

Edited by Arcanite

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Very interesting guesses!

My location doesn't matter TOO MUCH so I'll share that maybe..... a few months from now

Special prize for who guesses it right though heh

My logic:

You seem to have a good knowledge of... er... drugs and/or drug culture, which means that you possibly live in a city with a drug problem though not for certain. I had initially pegged you as living in Chicago, but it appears you are not in the right time zone, so nay for that. This brings you to a city that is part of the trade route between Chicago and New York, which I know exists because my city, er, is one of the stops for trade between the two apparently.

Moreover, you have on separate occasions seemed to be intrigued by Pennsylvania and deer hunting. This implies that you are a. not in Pennsylvania and b. don't see deer all that often. As Indiana and Ohio (don't know much about Michigan) are largely flat, and don't seem to have much in terms of forests, it is unlikely that there are many deer there. Also, if you do live in a city, it would further add to the not-seeing-deer aspect. Therefore, my guess is one of those three states, likely in a city.

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I can't decide if it would be more distasteful to say "You cut in front of me to make that joke", or "You really beat me to making that joke." Take your pick, I suppose.

Spoiler

Hmm... I think I'm all tied up in finding more puns. Darn.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I just like to get to know people.  I suppose it's in my nature.

I just like solving mysteries.

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

We live in  the same time zone so i totally understand because how late it is.

You know with all of our twin talk, I'd find it hilarious if we lived in the same state. 

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Don't be sad mummy. I still love you <3

@John Denver Fan Whether you like it or not, I'm a robot

Take or leave it I guess :D:

Oh well, I don't judge, it kinda goes with my job, so feel free to PM me if you ever feel like sharing.

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

My logic:

You seem to have a good knowledge of... er... drugs and/or drug culture, which means that you possibly live in a city with a drug problem though not for certain. I had initially pegged you as living in Chicago, but it appears you are not in the right time zone, so nay for that. This brings you to a city that is part of the trade route between Chicago and New York, which I know exists because my city, er, is one of the stops for trade between the two apparently.

Moreover, you have on separate occasions seemed to be intrigued by Pennsylvania and deer hunting. This implies that you are a. not in Pennsylvania and b. don't see deer all that often. As Indiana and Ohio (don't know much about Michigan) are largely flat, and don't seem to have much in terms of forests, it is unlikely that there are many deer there. Also, if you do live in a city, it would further add to the not-seeing-deer aspect. Therefore, my guess is one of those three states, likely in a city.

Reveal hidden contents

Hmm... I think I'm all tied up in finding more puns. Darn.

I just like solving mysteries.

I grew up in Illinois, which is pretty similar to Indiana and we see tons of deer.

Edited by Rezzy

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

In seriousness, regardless of however much I joke about it, I don't want you to tell me or anyone else that kind of thing if you're not comfortable with it. At this point, I think we're good enough friends (ignoring some of our questionable Heroes choices) that, no matter what characteristics you have, it wouldn't change how I think of you. You're a cool and fun person in my eyes, no matter what!