Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rezzy said:

I grew up in Illinois, which is pretty similar to Indiana and we see tons of deer.

I've only visited Indiana on rare occasions, and mostly just around Indianapolis, so I wasn't certain. Still, maybe there are areas in Indiana that don't have deer?

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

In seriousness, regardless of however much I joke about it, I don't want you to tell me or anyone else that kind of thing if you're not comfortable with it.

Oh, yes, this as well. I like theorizing about others details, but know that it is only because I like the person enough to try to figure out. If we ever go too far just tell us to stop. I mean, I won't stop thinking in my head but I'll stop guessing on the Forest.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Everyone seems young to me, so age doesn't really mean much to me.  I'm old enough to be the parent of half the people here.

If it makes you feel better, you're a bit more than half the age of my own parents.

It's getting quite late here in Pennsylvania, so I don't know how much longer I'll be staying up.

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh, yes, this as well. I like theorizing about others details, but know that it is only because I like the person enough to try to figure out. If we ever go too far just tell us to stop. I mean, I won't stop thinking in my head but I'll stop guessing on the Forest.

Oh yeah, speaking of: I'm gonna solidify my guess that Arcanite was born in 2000. Because I still want to be older than anyone that I can at this point.

130 Double posts still don't count, in my eyes.

11 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

You know with all of our twin talk, I'd find it hilarious if we lived in the same state. 

That would indeed be something ;):

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh well, I don't judge, it kinda goes with my job, so feel free to PM me if you ever feel like sharing.

Of course~

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

In seriousness, regardless of however much I joke about it, I don't want you to tell me or anyone else that kind of thing if you're not comfortable with it. At this point, I think we're good enough friends (ignoring some of our questionable Heroes choices) that, no matter what characteristics you have, it wouldn't change how I think of you. You're a cool and fun person in my eyes, no matter what!

Thanks Meap :D:

as humans.... it is impossible for those things to not have at least some impact on what you think of me

Regardless, I appreciate the sentiment

@Rex Glacies I want to say something in response but anything I say will give away clues ;)

GOING INTO SLEEP MODE

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh yeah, speaking of: I'm gonna solidify my guess that Arcanite was born in 2000. Because I still want to be older than anyone that I can at this point.

130.5 Double posts still don't count, in my eyes. Even my own.

Edited by DefaultBeep

11 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

You know with all of our twin talk, I'd find it hilarious if we lived in the same state. 

That would indeed be something ;):

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh well, I don't judge, it kinda goes with my job, so feel free to PM me if you ever feel like sharing.

Of course~

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

In seriousness, regardless of however much I joke about it, I don't want you to tell me or anyone else that kind of thing if you're not comfortable with it. At this point, I think we're good enough friends (ignoring some of our questionable Heroes choices) that, no matter what characteristics you have, it wouldn't change how I think of you. You're a cool and fun person in my eyes, no matter what!

Thanks Meap :D:

as humans.... it is impossible for those things to not have at least some impact on what you think of me

Regardless, I appreciate the sentiment

@Rex Glacies I want to say something in response but anything I say will give away clues ;)

GOING INTO SLEEP MODE

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

You're still on like the lower edge of the age range on this site. Most people are still older than you. Maybe I am as well, maybe I am not?

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I want to say something in response but anything I say will give away clues ;)

Just private message me. Naw, your mystery is part of what makes you so intriguing.

I think I'm going to sleep as well. Nighty and Merry Christmas y'all (it's only a week away)!

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

You're still on like the lower edge of the age range on this site. Most people are still older than you. Maybe I am as well, maybe I am not?

Don't remind me, Rex! That's why I need to be older than as many people as I can! You and Arcanite remain unknown, which gives me a sense of hope. And each of you know whether you can dash that hope, which is the worst part for me.

I've noticed this thread before, but only now decided to check it out. I didn't expect there to be as much discussion along with the counting, though I'm mainly saying this so my post doesn't feel empty besides the counting.

Edited by LaserDuda

Heh, a lot of us kinda turn this into a chat thread that happens to have ascending numbers at the bottom of every post. But discussion isn't required, so if you'd rather just count without saying anything, then that's not a problem at all.

4 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

@Arcanite You're still hung up on that whole thing with me and Natalie? As much as I would love for a beautiful woman like Natalie to take me seriously, I'm afraid neither you nor I are the Emperor of her affections at the moment.

@DefaultBeep There's a difference between a love triangle and a threesome. Get it straight. The first is cute, the second is yucky... most of the time.

@Rezzy You're married, so you wouldn't have received a "PM of Love" from me yet. However, trust me, all of the other girls have. Also, stop talking about yucky stuff. You and Meap are spoiling my dinner!

My little brother might make an account soon just to keep an eye on me. Keep an eye out for @HarryMcLarry.

Haha, joke's on you, I'm the Emperor!
But dude... Why don't I get PMs of Love? : (

Also, if I were to compare you guys to Tuor, Idril and Maeglin, who do you think would be who?
I think it would be like this: Arcanite and Natalie are definitely together, while you love Natalie, so that would make you Maeglin, Natalie Idril, and Arcanite Tuor. Also, Arcanite is the most likely to throw you off a cliff.
The real question is though: would you betray Gondolin to Morgoth if he tortured you and promised you Natalie as a reward?

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Very interesting guesses!

My location doesn't matter TOO MUCH so I'll share that maybe..... a few months from now

Special prize for who guesses it right though heh

Haha, I actually know your age and your location.

Age: you are both 69 and 420 at the same time. You have always been that age and will always be that age.
I don't understand how that works, but you exist on a plane of existence that is beyond human comprehension.

8 hours ago, John Denver Fan said:

32, this thread is back to normasl, the next time a mod comes, instead of posting here, I move to a different thread.

what's up my dudes

7 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

You're still hung up on that whole thing with me and Natalie? As much as I would love for a beautiful woman like Natalie to take me seriously, I'm afraid neither you nor I are the Emperor of her affections at the moment.

3 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Haha, joke's on you, I'm the Emperor!

Haha, guys I don't date toyboys.

@Arcanite is my one and only~

You're married, so you wouldn't have received a "PM of Love" from me yet. However, trust me, all of the other girls have.

This is making me see our PM in a new light.....

8 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

C'mon Rex, no need to be like Bart.

How did you know I'd think the exact same thing after reading that?

TBH though, Arc doesn't strike me as that young. I'd guess 22, but anything between 17 and 26 would be possible.

8 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Bart is my alter ego.

Is the cat out of the bag already?

Oh, by the way, Meap and Rex:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm playing that literature club game and I'm in way over my head! I wanted to wind up with the president girl, but she wasn't an option so I went after Yuri instead. But then the cute neighbor girl went psycho and I felt like I had to do something about it, so I kinda maybe fell in love with her? Don't ask me how that makes sense, it seemed like the psychologically best move to make! Now I'm drowning in self-pity...

Good stuff. 

Spoiler

I recently started playing the game as well, and I went to pretty much the same stuff as you. The part about picking a girl at least, didn't reach the other stuff yet, so I'm trying to forget about that right now...

7 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Hmm I am sort of interested in playing a visual novel for curiosity sake, 

A more normal one though 116

Be like me, and decide you need to start somewhere!

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Everyone seems young to me, so age doesn't really mean much to me.  I'm old enough to be the parent of half the people here.

...Technically, yes...

12^2

7 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Don't remind me, Rex! That's why I need to be older than as many people as I can! You and Arcanite remain unknown, which gives me a sense of hope. And each of you know whether you can dash that hope, which is the worst part for me.

Tee-hee!

30 minutes ago, Bartozio said:
  Hide contents

I recently started playing the game as well, and I went to pretty much the same stuff as you. The part about picking a girl at least, didn't reach the other stuff yet, so I'm trying to forget about that right now...

Oh cool! Keep us updated as well. We don't want Sully to beat you to the good parts.