Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:
  Hide contents

5a3e89b45771b_ScreenShot2017-12-23at11_50_02AM.png.dd60d0fd554af9c774a247b94955704d.png

Cool!

Is that your sister's hair?  It looks a bit less blonde than mine, but similar.

4 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

How did this become a picture thread?

Why was it ever not a picture thread?  I like how the counting thread has become a makeshift chat thread.

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I blame Rezzy.

Blame implies this is a bad thing.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

You heard it form my manager - get your picture of me while supplies last!

You only have about 12-24 hours - depends on how generous I feel!

Wait a sec, I never agreed to that!

Reveal hidden contents

5a3e89b45771b_ScreenShot2017-12-23at11_50_02AM.png.dd60d0fd554af9c774a247b94955704d.png

Oh my gosh

tomska-image.jpg

Rex is tomska confirmed

You're mildly handsome :smug:

8 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

How did this become a picture thread?

Eclipse said it was okay :P:

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

Dyed hair is only looks bad on a person that looks bad (Don't complain that my logic has no corners) 

This is so flawed I love it.

So in fact, you actually don't specifically dislike dyed hair, you just don't like people that look bad with dyed hair. I feel so proud of you?

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

Ah, finally what I was hoping for! Girl pictures! @Anime27Arts @Natalie you both look great! Like, seriously, really great! I'M SO ECSTATIC I PREDICTED YOU BOTH LOOKED BEAUTIFUL AND I WAS RIGHT! I'll come around and compliment you both more when I'm less busy,  but right now, I have to deal with my nemisis...

Sully I think you need help.

I'm not sure why you're surprised though. I'm pretty sure you've seen what I look like before when we had Ronnie's interview, but I could be wrong.

@Claudius I I think you ought to explain to dear Sully what happens to people when they give me more than one compliment.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

You should try letting your natural hair color, you have such a beautiful face.

dsbddfjcwidchwehifgfg

Aww thanks Rezzy! No one has ever said I have a beautiful face. The only actual thing I like about myself is my hair, so I'm afraid the pink has to stay.

15 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

You heard it form my manager - get your picture of me while supplies last!

You only have about 12-24 hours - depends on how generous I feel!

Wait a sec, I never agreed to that!

Hide contents

WOAH REX YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY AN APPLE???!!!!!

Looking fine, my friend.

Can I have an autograph now?

32 33

Edited by Natalie

1 minute ago, Natalie said:

I'm pretty sure you've seen what I look like before when we had Ronnie's interview, but I could be wrong.

You're not wrong

Sully is looking for excuses to chat up random girls on the internet, the dastard

To think this same person is supposed to be "my conscience"

I can't be the only one who thinks Rex looks JUST like Tomska

5 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I blame Rezzy.

Either you or Rezzy - I think you were the first to post pictures of yourselves. But Beep was the one to talk about haircuts first... Well, it was one of you three.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Cool!

Is that your sister's hair?  It looks a bit less blonde than mine, but similar.

Why was it ever not a picture thread?  I like how the counting thread has become a makeshift chat thread.

Yes, it's my sisters. They got my dad's hair while I got my mothers. You're English, correct? He's Czechoslovakian, so it must be regional differences in color.

Oh, where this thread has gone in the ~4 months since it came back...

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh my gosh

tomska-image.jpg

Rex is tomska confirmed

You're mildly handsome :smug:

You found me out! That's why I was hesitant on showing the picture. I also completely know who you're talking about. Yup. Totally know what I, Tom Ska, does for a living.

Thanks. I blame genetics, so I'll be sure to thank my parents for giving me these genes.

6 minutes ago, Natalie said:

WOAH REX YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY AN APPLE???!!!!!

Looking fine, my friend.

Can I have an autograph now?

No, I actually am an apple - I just wear this mask in order to better fit in with society.

Thanks. Genetics again.

Yeah! Just fly on over here to Pennsylvania and I'll write you one!

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sully is looking for excuses to chat up random girls on the internet, the dastard

To think this same person is supposed to be "my conscience"

He likens himself to Sain or Inigo, but I'm getting more Virion vibes from him - useless compliments given to every girl he can find.

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Either you or Rezzy - I think you were the first to post pictures of yourselves. But Beep was the one to talk about haircuts first... Well, it was one of you three.

He likens himself to Sain or Inigo, but I'm getting more Virion vibes from him - useless compliments given to every girl he can find.

Rezzy posted the first picture. 

I think this is relevant to @SullyMcGully 5a3e918aedb25_15translate(2).jpg.acdb721aba090d8fb5e78b616ab42acd.jpg

7 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I think Sain works, but Virion is fine too lol

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

You found me out! That's why I was hesitant on showing the picture. I also completely know who you're talking about. Yup. Totally know what I, Tom Ska, does for a living.

Thanks. I blame genetics, so I'll be sure to thank my parents for giving me these genes.

You ever see the asdf movies?

@SullyMcGully keep complimenting everything you see and whatever current mate you have won't stick around

7 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I think this is relevant to @SullyMcGully 5a3e918aedb25_15translate(2).jpg.acdb721aba090d8fb5e78b616ab42acd.jpg

@SullyMcGully this is you!

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I think Sain works, but Virion is fine too lol

You ever see the asdf movies?

@SullyMcGully keep complimenting everything you see and whatever current mate you have won't stick around

Thing is, Sain is funny. He's tolerable. Virion... isn't.

Oh, right, the "I like trains" guy. Yeah. That's me. really.

I think he doesn't have a current mate because he keeps complimenting everything he sees.

37! My favorite number!

27 minutes ago, Natalie said:

This is so flawed I love it.

So in fact, you actually don't specifically dislike dyed hair, you just don't like people that look bad with dyed hair. I feel so proud of you?

Sully I think you need help.

I'm not sure why you're surprised though. I'm pretty sure you've seen what I look like before when we had Ronnie's interview, but I could be wrong.

@Claudius I I think you ought to explain to dear Sully what happens to people when they give me more than one compliment.

dsbddfjcwidchwehifgfg

Aww thanks Rezzy! No one has ever said I have a beautiful face. The only actual thing I like about myself is my hair, so I'm afraid the pink has to stay.

What happens if I give you another compliment?  I'm curious now.

17 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yes, it's my sisters. They got my dad's hair while I got my mothers. You're English, correct? He's Czechoslovakian, so it must be regional differences in color.

Oh, where this thread has gone in the ~4 months since it came back...

I have some English, as well as Irish, Scottish, Welsh, German, Austrian, and Lithuanian.  At least a few of those are likely responsible for my glorious hair.

My uncle did some genealogy research, but I've thought about getting one of those genome tests done.  I've heard they've been doing some shading stuff, though, so I don't know.

33 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh, right, the "I like trains" guy. Yeah. That's me. really.

I think he doesn't have a current mate because he keeps complimenting everything he sees.

Sully definitely isn't tolerable

What are you up to these days, Tomska?

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

Arcanite forced me to post here.

I didn't force anything, I asked you nicely! HMPH!

Anyway, hi!

This reminds me of the good ol HHH days.... good times. goooood times.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I didn't force anything, I asked you nicely! HMPH!

Anyway, hi!

This reminds me of the good ol HHH days.... good times. goooood times.

HHH died when I stopped posting there regularly.

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

HHH died when I stopped posting there regularly.

Well hello, long time no see.  Always nice to see the person a decade to the day younger than me!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Should we revive it together!? The show meme must go on!

No. Discord is my life now.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Well hello, long time no see.  Always nice to see the person a decade to the day younger than me!

Hey, Rez.

7 hours ago, Natalie said:

Hi, I'm a potato. It's too early for eyeliner so.... I also recently rediscovered my natural hair colour thanks to my laziness, so there's that too.

*snip*

Did you actually forget your natural hair color?

You know, I had been wondering why you had Princess Bubblegum in your title. I think I understand now.

3 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Unless that's what you are trying to get me to believe so you can secretly spy on me.  

If I really did know you in person, then joining an online forum seems like an inefficient way to spy on you...

@Rex Glacies I'm probably more open online than I should be, but I trust you guys enough to not cross-reference my picture with every profile named Matthew on every social media website. Especially you and Anime, because of your current royal statuses.

Also, you look pretty happy for selling your soul at least twice now. I think you're the only guy besides Sully who actually smiled in your picture. Would it be forward of me to say that your face is the apple of my eye? ;)

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Agreed, I like the casual and friendly nature of this whole thread. If all we still did was count, I wouldn't find this nearly as fun to hang out in.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Also, you look pretty happy for selling your soul at least twice now. I think you're the only guy besides Sully who actually smiled in your picture. Would it be forward of me to say that your face is the apple of my eye? ;)

I wish I had a soul.  Having red hair has its drawbacks.