Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

38 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Yeah, mine's +Atk/-Res. Still has default Res +3 though. I'll have to see if I want to just stick with Nino or feed Julia a 4* Klein (literally the reason I started pulling colorless orbs again lol).

If you bring Sharena, then Nino is pretty much automatically at Julia level Attack with much better Speed anyway. Nino's probably the better of the two honestly, though Julia is just slightly behind.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

If you bring Sharena, then Nino is pretty much automatically at Julia level Attack with much better Speed anyway. Nino's probably the better of the two honestly, though Julia is just slightly behind.

Yeah, I've got the Eirika + Ephraim + Nino core going. Way back when I decided to try and pull Azura, it just happened to be during the Family Bonds focus, from which 3 of the 4 units are still insanely strong picks. I just want to use Julia again 'cause Julia. I'll probably run Sharena next season though, yeah. I might also do a few matches with Faye, since I went through the trouble of building her up and everything.

9 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Yeah, I've got the Eirika + Ephraim + Nino core going. Way back when I decided to try and pull Azura, it just happened to be during the Family Bonds focus, from which 3 of the 4 units are still insanely strong picks. I just want to use Julia again 'cause Julia. I'll probably run Sharena next season though, yeah. I might also do a few matches with Faye, since I went through the trouble of building her up and everything.

Yeah, I have this Clair... She's pretty cool... Then Sharena is in the bonus hero list...

I kinda want a Clair if only to keep having flying Reposition, except this time in blue. Except im out of repositions so it doesn't matter anyway.

Sharena I'm excited about using. Swapping out Rally Atk for Rally Res, though, because Olivia already covers Nino's atk buff. I'm getting to use full buff Nino again. 

20 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Heh heh everyone is using Nino teams eh?

FURY NINO WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

PREPARE YOUR BODIES!!!!

I'm not using Nino though, despite having a 4* rarity maxed out.
*hopes for Ryoma/Hector to stick Vantage on*

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, I have this Clair... She's pretty cool... Then Sharena is in the bonus hero list...

lol. Clair strikes me as a flier team unit; she could probably pull off Brave/Desperation/Iceberg with that stat line and Hone Fliers, actually. Except I had enough "fun" getting together enough SP for that on Caeda...I don't even want to think about doing it again.

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

PREPARE YOUR BODIES!!!!

My Nino is already prepared, complete with a long track record of OHKO'ing Fury Ninos of all shapes and sizes. She says: "bring it on" ;) .

So running my shiny new Alm through the training tower alongside my newly-promoted 4* Barst, coupled with my second 3* Nino that I used to replace my other one (thankfully, this one's not -Atk) and a Caeda that I recently pulled and threw on the team for the hell of it.

And my Alm and Barst are too good. They're one-rounding everything at these low levels, and as I'm trying to use them to tank for my Nino, she never gets any of that EXP. Barst and Alm are level 6 while Nino and Caeda are level 2 and 3 at the moment. :lol:

Too bad you can't de-equip weapons... Lol.

1 minute ago, Extrasolar said:

So running my shiny new Alm through the training tower alongside my newly-promoted 4* Barst, coupled with my second 3* Nino that I used to replace my other one (thankfully, this one's not -Atk) and a Caeda that I recently pulled and threw on the team for the hell of it.

And my Alm and Barst are too good. They're one-rounding everything at these low levels, and as I'm trying to use them to tank for my Nino, she never gets any of that EXP. Barst and Alm are level 6 while Nino and Caeda are level 2 and 3 at the moment. :lol:

Too bad you can't de-equip weapons... Lol.

Actually, you can. Go to Equip Skills and tap your unit's weapon skill.

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Actually, you can. Go to Equip Skills and tap your unit's weapon skill.

Oh...wait what.

How did I not know this was a thing till now...

Thanks for letting me know. o.o

1 minute ago, Extrasolar said:

Oh...wait what.

How did I not know this was a thing till now...

Thanks for letting me know. o.o

It's really strange how weapons are classified as "skills", at least to me.

Now, something I'd like to see is being able to unequip skills mid-map, though I don't see any way of doing that without complicating the interface. Maybe tap the skill at the top of the screen during your turn?

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Now, something I'd like to see is being able to unequip skills mid-map, though I don't see any way of doing that without complicating the interface. Maybe tap the skill at the top of the screen during your turn?

Merlinus would be an interesting way to do it as a skill of his own.

1 minute ago, r_n said:

Merlinus would be an interesting way to do it as a skill of his own.

If we're gonna branch out to being able to adjust skills on the fly, what if we can trade skills between our units mid-map?

Even better:

Spoiler

Skills get put on a trade market IS adds to the game where you can exchange skills for premium currency

Spoiler

LaD 3 starting at 20 orbs

Spoiler

And that's the fastest way to kill this game right there

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Same. I'm so used to thinking about skills in terms of A, B and C (as well as the green and purple slots) that I never think of the weapon itself as a "skill," since a lot of them don't do anything special.

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

That would be pretty cool. I can see that working pretty well, and would add even more complexity and strategy to battles. ...Though on the other hand, there aren't a lot of situations in which you'd de-equip your maxed-out, high level skills, unless you're wanting to train lower level units with a meatshield to tank for them.

Edited by Extrasolar

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Looking at Bartres skillset made me somewhat want to run a Brave Axe Bartre set up

Someone help to convince me on this being a bad idea plz

Mustache Man needs his axe

Do it JSND this needs to happen

BRAVE MUSTACHE REPRESENT

EDIT:

Spoiler

I'll run calcs and get back to you on that

Edited by MrSmokestack

14 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Mustache Man needs his axe

Do it JSND this needs to happen

BRAVE MUSTACHE REPRESENT

EDIT:

Hide contents

I'll run calcs and get back to you on that

@JSND Brave Axe+ Bartre with +Def/-Spd, Fury 3, Brash 3, HP + 3 Seal (important to give an even number hp, Brash activates at 26 hp), 1RKOs 77 units. (And loses to only 17 who can attack back).

Double Edit: +Atk/-Spd does even better at 90 wins, 16 losses.

20 Hp drops the number to 87 wins.

15 Hp to 81.

+Atk seal gives near identical performance at maximum hp (24 vs. 26), but gets better as Bartre's Hp gets lower.

Edit: This mustache is a fucking menace.

Edited by DehNutCase

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Looking at Bartres skillset made me somewhat want to run a Brave Axe Bartre set up

Someone help to convince me on this being a bad idea plz

This is actually not a bad idea. With Brash Assault, combined with Fury and Bartre's considerable HP, ATK and DEF, and his already lowish SPD, Bartre would be pretty okay running Brave Axe. Of course, this would give him Reinhardt-tier SPD, but that's not so bad when you're gonna be quadding people once Brash Assault is active and I'm sure Bartre can live after getting doubled from 23/24/26 HP with his DEF if you're fighting a lancer... I mean, watch out for magic and swordies, and Fury's damage will wear down Bartre over time so consider running some kind of healing support for him. But it could work. Especially if you ran Ignis, which would proc at the end of any quad-attack and would deal 24/26/28 extra damage on activation, which should, at the very least, put a sizable dent in whatever you're attacking with Bartre.

Or, you could run this same set with an Emerald Axe instead of the Brave Axe. It doesn't have as much power as the Brave setup (since it doesn't hit 4 times with Brash Assault, and as such won't be charging up skills as quickly), but you'd be much better at handling Blues than the Brave Axe setup since you've packed Triangle Adept 3 into your weapon. Probably run Bonfire with this set, for 15/16/18 extra damage when it procs, since Ignis wouldn't be able to go off every time Bartre initiates with this build (neither would Bonfire, but you can get it every other combat with this build... you could also do that with Ignis tho, I suppose).

Of course, I dunno if this would actually work, I just like it in theory.

14 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

@JSND Brave Axe+ Bartre with +Def/-Spd, Fury 3, Brash 3, HP + 3 Seal (important to give an even number hp, Brash activates at 26 hp), 1RKOs 77 units. (And loses to only 17 who can attack back).

Double Edit: +Atk/-Spd does even better at 90 wins, 16 losses.

20 Hp drops the number to 87 wins.

15 Hp to 81.

+Atk seal gives near identical performance at maximum hp (24 vs. 26), but gets better as Bartre's Hp gets lower.

Edit: This mustache is a fucking menace.

Oh my, that was fast.

Maybe Cervantes was onto something after all?

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

PREPARE YOUR BODIES!!!!

Julia with G Tomebreaker says hi. ;):