Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

My Whitewings have been handling this. With Michalis instead of Caeda, yes, but a green is a green.

Cherche is filling in for Est in my team. Est is unfortunate enough to be blue and in need of inheritance when 5⋆ Catria exists.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just used my previous flier setup from last month's stratum quests.

5* Michalis to carry the team

4* Narcian to kill blues

A 4* Shanna I trained up for my "Roy's harem" meme team to kill reds

and one more level 1 filler flier 

Speaking of Korath's "Roy's Harem" team, does anyone know of a thematic team that's actually viable? I know the Whitewings aren't (well, with Skill Inheritance, you could make a case for it), but any other fun builds?

30 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Speaking of Korath's "Roy's Harem" team, does anyone know of a thematic team that's actually viable? I know the Whitewings aren't (well, with Skill Inheritance, you could make a case for it), but any other fun builds?

Dragon Slayers featuring Chrom, Marth, Lucina, Alm?

It get super rekt by blues but still,

Notice me, my Lord featuring Cordelia, Catria, Clair, Faye. (If only Faye's name starts with a C)

I'll think up some more when able.

Edited by pianime94

Heh team distance 

Ryoma, Hector, Nowi, and Takumi

You'll always deal damage on enemy phase ;)

Thought up a couple more

Hoshido Noble: Ryoma, Takumi, Hinoka, Sakura (Might be pretty good)

Nohrian Scums: Sander, Camilla, Leo, Elise

My Units: Robin M, Robin F, Corrin M, Corrin F.

22 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Heh team distance 

Ryoma, Hector, Nowi, and Takumi

You'll always deal damage on enemy phase ;)

This is where Faye comes in.

Dragons team is entirely viable. No more than one dragon from each game. Mystery Tiki covers Julia with Triangle Adept. Nowi covers Falchions with Triangle Adept. Ninian dances. Fae is giant thunder chicken. Fortify Dragons on all members makes the team absurdly durable.

25 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Hoshido Noble: Ryoma, Takumi, Hinoka, Sakura (Might be pretty good)

This was my arena offense team for the first two weeks or so after launch, but with Elise instead of Sakura because I didn't have a 5-star Sakura for some time and because Elise is better and because Ryoma and Elise make an adorable couple.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

This is where Faye comes in.

Too bad she would need a (blank) breaker to even try to one round any of those units. And hector basically takes no damage from her anyway.

And if we're talking your Faye, she has poison strike which will help a little bit, but it won't kill anyone. Not to mention Takumi is in the back ready to shoot her in the nose.

Spoiler

Also gets Ryoma to defiant attack faster ;)

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Dragons team is entirely viable. No more than one dragon from each game. Mystery Tiki covers Julia with Triangle Adept. Nowi covers Falchions with Triangle Adept. Ninian dances. Fae is giant thunder chicken. Fortify Dragons on all members makes the team absurdly durable.

The problem with the last part is requiring 4 Ninians.

C9mNttgUAAAekNM.jpg:large
Hmm.. the pic for the quests show all four types of movement. Yet, we only got flier mastery. Perhaps we'll eventually see armor, cavalry, and infantry mastery quests soon?

Also finished the quests with Minerva, Michalis, Narcien, and Caeda.

EDIT: In case you don't believe me...

Spoiler

Edited by Falcom

29 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Too bad she would need a (blank) breaker to even try to one round any of those units. And hector basically takes no damage from her anyway.

And if we're talking your Faye, she has poison strike which will help a little bit, but it won't kill anyone. Not to mention Takumi is in the back ready to shoot her in the nose.

Hide contents

Also gets Ryoma to defiant attack faster ;)

Not Faye in a Vacuum, but she aids others in finishing them off or taking them out.

Baby Tiki is good for Hector and a degree Takumi and Ryoma.  Abel takes Ryoma, and Julia Nowi.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Not Faye in a Vacuum, but she aids others in finishing them off or taking them out.

Baby Tiki is good for Hector and a degree Takumi and Ryoma.  Abel takes Ryoma, and Julia Nowi.

And Ryoma takes care of Julia, Hector walls Abel, and Nowi can 1v1 a Tiki. Its just a big loop!

The circle of life ladies and gentlemen. A wonderful thing, that circle.

Spoiler

BTW, you can never predict how a battle is going to go because the AI is moronic. So no matter who you say does what (or who I say does what), it really just depends on whether or not the AI is having a good day

Spoiler

unless you can find the perfect slots for the perfect team

Spoiler

also skill inheritance is a factor

After the Tower quests of March, I'm a bit disappointed by the flier quest. One month the game makes me hone to death four different squads in 15 days, and all the challenge I get the next month is about 1/60th of the previous one.

I got Clair. I gave mine Holy Vestments/Aegis because she has a good Resistance stat and I think mine has +RES -HP.

Her defense is surprisingly decent for a Pegasus Knight. She can live an arrow from an archer, provided they have a sort of low attack stat.

Her base attack isn't the best though.

Her speed is great.

Did my flierquest with Hinoka, Minerva, Michalis, and Tsubaki. A much more capable team than my flierquest last month---Hinoka and Minerva reliably kill things dead, and Tsubaki doesn't have to be the only tank anymore. Also Hone Fliers.

Just did a test run in arena with my team next season:

Reposition, Brash Assault 3, Lyn

Rally speed Sharena

Fury 3, Iceberg, Desperation 3, Nino

Olivia

Spoiler

They couldn't stop me

Spoiler

I was here there and everywhere

Spoiler

I killed a Lucina from full

Spoiler

I one shot an Effie

with SIXTY ONE damage

Spoiler

also, reposition + dance = giggity

I did all the flier quests except 9-1 on Lunatic. I don't have enough strong fliers for that. I used Palla, Subaki, Michalis, and Caeda since they were all I had for leveled up fliers.

Edited by Anacybele

I'll try the same thing I did for this season, that is Sanaki, Nino, Azura + Bonus Hero, in this case either Lukas or Cherche.

I might try a different team-set up after to raise my BST since mages bring it down a bit, maybe something like Lucina, Nowi, Cherche, Azura.

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I did all the flier quests except 9-1 on Lunatic. I don't have enough strong fliers for that. I used Palla, Subaki, Michalis, and Caeda since they were all I had for leveled up fliers.

You can complete 9-1 with just a 3* Michalis and Subaki, as shown here. Just follow his exact steps.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

You can complete 9-1 with just a 3* Michalis and Subaki, as shown here. Just follow his exact steps.

Not when they're much lower than lv. 40. :/