Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@Arcanite is your defense team consists of Super Robin that somehow doubles my sword, Annoying Jaffar, Obnoxious Olivia, and a Lyn? If yes, congratulations for murdering most of my team members.

I should've given you the win, but I was thinking of the SP.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, pianime94 said:

@Arcanite is your defense team consists of Super Robin that somehow doubles my sword, Annoying Jaffar, Obnoxious Olivia, and a Lyn?

Holy crap

That is my arena defense team! LOL

T-Adept Swordbreaker Robin OP

I didn't pay attention to the name until after the battle ended lol. I was like wait this guy is..OH SHI-

The map was the lava one. Against a composition like that, I'll never make it out deathless.

Edited by pianime94

7 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Tried pulling reds in hopes of a Roy(I want TA3 pls). I didn't get Roy, but I pulled one green and I got a second Hector ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh

Okay...........

Spoiler

Now I'm seriously starting to think this game is racist towards robots

8 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

I didn't pay attention to the name until after the battle ended lol. I was like wait this guy is..OH SHI-

The map was the lava one. Against a composition like that, I'll never make it out deathless.

Got a Nino? Or a Blarblade Ursula?

11 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Reinhardt, Linde, Ursula, and Spring Lucina are all capable of soloing Arcanite's entire defense lmao.

Heck, even a properly built Nowi could probably do it. 

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh

Okay...........

Hide contents

If it makes you feel any better I spent literally 220+ orbs without getting Hector

11 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Reinhardt, Linde, Ursula, and Spring Lucina are all capable of soloing Arcanite's entire defense lmao.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh

Okay...........

Hide contents

If it makes you feel any better I spent literally 220+ orbs without getting Hector

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Silly Arcanite! Robots can't think!

I wonder if I should sacrifice Roy for anything... I guess I could give TA3 to someone but I don't like it that much

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh

Okay...........

Reveal hidden contents

Robot should connect to the game and hack Hector in their game.

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Saw a couple of post on reddit of people who got to 8.13% without getting a 5* from the Hero Fest Banner

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Saw a couple of post on reddit of people who got to 8.13% without getting a 5* from the Hero Fest Banner

Yeah I saw, and I want to cry for them ;__;

I may not have gotten Hector specifically, but I did get some other 5*s. I guess I can't complain too much. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Gacha likes giving me units that aren't in the focus. Got Ryoma, Hector and Takumi off focus and tried the Hero fest banner in hopes of merging. Got Karel instead....The last time I got a focus unit was Ephraim...

Edited by Kiran

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I wonder if I should sacrifice Roy for anything... I guess I could give TA3 to someone but I don't like it that much

Male Robin is always an option if you have him (any raven tome + T-Adept is something people like to recommend)

Nowi as well

Some people put it on Fae for Blue magic tanking

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You'll be surprised what we can do

12 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Give me your Arena defense team so I can nitpick it to death

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I tried on a separate account, and obviously I got banned. I'd rather not fiddle on my main lol

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Male Robin is always an option if you have him (any raven tome + T-Adept is something people like to recommend)

Nowi as well

Some people put it on Fae for Blue magic tanking

Why for Nowi? I see it on her sometimes but not sure why her specifically compared to other dragons

I'll just keep the Boy around until I get someone who can benefit from TA3

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Raven tome users really like TA3 since it boost their damage against 2 colors. Dragons, especially blue ones, like to have it to completely disregard Falchion.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I tried on a separate account, and obviously I got banned. I'd rather not fiddle on my main lol

Then just plead with your computer in robot language.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Give me your Arena defense team so I can nitpick it to death

Ryoma +3 (though currently Ike +1 just bc I wanted Ike as my rep), Julia +1, Ninian, Reinhardt

In any case, I'm aware that my defense has holes in it (but if you wanted to point some out, that would actually help me with teambuilding, so feel free). 

No Defense team is unbeatable deathless, which was precisely my point. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Why for Nowi? I see it on her sometimes but not sure why her specifically compared to other dragons

Something to the effect of:

"Now I can take even less damage from falchion users if I also have T-Adept and sword breaker as well as be potent to Red tome users" or something like that

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Ryoma +3, Julia +1, Ninian, Reinhardt

In any case, I'm aware that my defense has holes in it (but if you wanted to point some out, that would actually help me with teambuilding, so feel free). 

I didn't really want to point anything out but okey

Also, you literally get like a million defense wins anyway so I'm not sure what else I can do to help XD

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Then just plead with your computer in robot language.

Yeah, good luck that!

He (my computer) doesn't like socializing too much. I even offered the guy a byte and he didn't even take it. "Not enough room" he says

fricking loser......

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Anyone lol?

I vote Wendy if only bc blue is the better color, though Sheena is an option for her higher res if mages give you trouble. 

Also, Zephiel is another option to consider over Draug.

Just now, Arcanite said:

I didn't really want to point anything out but okey

Also, you literally get like a million defense wins anyway so I'm not sure what else I can do to help XD

I mean I wouldn't consider 10-20 per season "a million" but yeah I think I'm good :P

Ohhh, right, Zephiel exists now... Hm....

I'm thinking mages won't mess me up too bad, since Effie (and Zephiel) have Wary Fighter, while Hector just offs them if they try to touch him.

Well I guess Wendy it is then.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Meanwhile I've been getting 1 defense win per season using a Vantage duo of Takumi and Nowi supported by Linde and Azura. Maybe I should just do a Nino, Azura, Eirika, F!Corrin team and hope the AI sticks Eirika to Nino.

Or maybe I should give WoM to both my Hectors and put them together on a team with Ryoma and Azura.

Edited by LuxSpes