• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

32 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

It appears today's top pull in the omikuji isn't Hector, like I expected, but rather Titania and Soren together:

Reveal hidden contents

545f254898.jpg

Took me 20+ tries (wasn't keeping track), but so far, so good on my end! I have all of the best pulls! 

Just now, Rezzy said:

The Yato looks like Corn on the Cob.

Oh man now I'm hungry

*eats Yato*

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

The Yato looks like Corn on the Cob.

I agree. The first time I saw M!Corrin in a picture and looked at his weapon, I legitimately thought it was edited to look like corn. Imagine my surprise when I found out it was actually the Yato...

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Took me 20+ tries (wasn't keeping track), but so far, so good on my end! I have all of the best pulls! 

What do they mean?

5 hours ago, Othin said:

You lose out on some number of arena points by using a weaker skill, whether or not the strongest one requires a 5* unit.

Where are you getting this information about how arena points work, because a level 3 skill being worth 5-10 points more than a level 2 skill doesn't sound remotely plausible.

I am saying if you want to use QR3, you will NEED to sacrifice a 5* unit as no 4* unit has QR3.

I test this out myself spending over 30 duel crests. You can choose not to believe me but you will lose out on a minimum of 5 points.

Losing out on some Arena points isn't necessarily a bad thing.  If I could only face 680s instead of 690s, I'd have a lot easier time getting a deathless streak.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Losing out on some Arena points isn't necessarily a bad thing.  If I could only face 680s instead of 690s, I'd have a lot easier time getting a deathless streak.

It isn't always just "Oh man I'm in a higher bracket so its harder" (Not that I'm saying that's what you're doing, cause I'm positive that you know how to play the game well). I'm pretty sure it also depends on player skill as well as team comp and preparation. If there's anything mkv taught us, is it's never impossible to not lose a unit in a battle. Some people aren't beast mode like mkv though so we need that lower point count :P

Others are drowning in units and have no idea what to do with them anymore XD

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Looks like you've got some competition @DehNutCase

(unless this is you? No idea what your reddit is or if you even have one)

You know what I like the most about selena?

How she can pretty much run any set in the game because her stats are so flipping flexible. I've seen fury + Renewal. Life and death. Quick riposte. Vantage. Desperation. Swift Sparrow. Sword breaker. Literally anything.

But which set is the best is a question for the ages XD

I have a +Spd one I might build for myself too lol

49 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Looks like you've got some competition @DehNutCase

(unless this is you? No idea what your reddit is or if you even have one)

Dear Naga... That power...

41 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You know what I like the most about selena?

How she can pretty much run any set in the game because her stats are so flipping flexible. I've seen fury + Renewal. Life and death. Quick riposte. Vantage. Desperation. Swift Sparrow. Sword breaker. Literally anything.

But which set is the best is a question for the ages XD

I have a +Spd one I might build for myself too lol

I love that too, but it makes my indecisiveness go outta of whack. As Azama would say, "What to do with you?"

Waiting for the days when Bow Knight Selena, Pegasus Knight Severa, mage Severa/Selena, and why not, an axe-wielding Great Knight, Hero, Wyvern Lord, whatever Selena are added. Twintail tsundere terror team! :p

Would it even be legal for Selena to keep her stats as a mounted archer? Faye has 154 BST while the others have 147 to 148, but this was before the arena update and mounted mages have 144 to 145 BST while cavaliers range from 150 to 155 BST except for poor ol' Jagen with 148 BST. They would probably deduct 2-3 points from defense to match Bow Knights having lower defense caps than Heroes and maybe drop her speed down to 30-ish putting her around 150 BST -- have no idea where the other 5 will come from. Main thing is her attack would still be low, but then again, Horse Emblem can probably help her ignore that.

53 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

?? Who was talking about Cecilia?

Derp i thought its about countering Reinhardt lol

What do you mean a unit with 74 attack to one shot Ryoma is cancer

@Kaden Faye is an outlier like Donnel though. 

Selena as a Bow Archer would probably dump her unnecesarily high Defensive stats or something. 

Edited by JSND

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Behold, the next set of 0 effort calendars: https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/858577967362002944

What was even the point of this anyways? Anyone with decent photoshop skills could probably make one of these themselves.

What's the next year in which these calendar dates will be correct? I prefer to have my entire year ahead of time anyway.

37 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Arcanite I killed an Oboro in the training tower and felt remorse over it

It was with Catria too

And here I am thinking you were an ally.....

Spoiler

J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶o̶n̶e̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶

Spoiler

I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶

Spoiler

Also, are you just going to come in here and report everything you kill with Catria? That's what it feels like lol

"GuiltyLove slaughtering everything with flier emblem" XD

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

And here I am thinking you were an ally.....

Hide contents

J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶o̶n̶e̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶

Hide contents

I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶

Hide contents

Also, are you just going to come in here and report everything you kill with Catria? That's what it feels like lol

"GuiltyLove slaughtering everything with flier emblem" XD

*runs away*

Yeah probably lol

Ugh these arena maps are annoying. So hard to reposition well esp when I'm not using a flier team

I hope we get the rewards from the omikuji event soon!