• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

We always hurt the ones we love most.

Can confirm!

Also, took me 20+ tries to get Takumi again, but I'm at 4 in a row right now

WOOT WOOT

#PineapplesOrDie

Meanwhile, I'm just comfortable sticking with my first pull of Special Klein.

I don't care about which is 'the best' ignore the fact I have 2 out of 4, I just want the units I like.

11 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Reinhardt, Linde, Ursula, and Spring Lucina are all capable of soloing Arcanite's entire defense lmao.

I didn't bust out my Reinhardt because I was experimenting with Brave Hana.

Needless to say, his stupid Robin nom'd her in a single hit. His obnoxious reaper also killed Vax's angel. Lyn was just pivoting around for some reason.

Edited by pianime94

When Maria levels up and gets 4-5 stats, she says she's a step closer to being as strong as her brother. When she gets 2-3 stats she says she's getting a step closer to being as strong as her sister.

Sexist little brat, huh?

17 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Hot damn, THREE sets of quests for this May!

All i see is OOOOOORRRRBBBBSSSSS!!!

i like these though, more things to do the better. Also the stratum quests go well with the double SP event so hooray!

16 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Hot damn, THREE sets of quests for this May!

right?? and though i haven't looked at them myself yet, my friend said there are 19 orbs to get from them. heck yeaaaah.

That's  a lot of quests. o_o

Though I'm a bit miffed that they brought back the 10th Stratum quests only to reduce the orbs they're worth to just 1. At least cut the number of times you need to do it if you're going to cut the reward, too!

3 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

right?? and though i haven't looked at them myself yet, my friend said there are 19 orbs to get from them. heck yeaaaah.

It's satisfying watching multiple quest progress messages pop up after clearing a single map.

5 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

That's  a lot of quests. o_o

Though I'm a bit miffed that they brought back the 10th Stratum quests only to reduce the orbs they're worth to just 1. At least cut the number of times you need to do it if you're going to cut the reward, too!

I think the 10th Stratum quests are meant to be an bonus to do 10th if you happen to have a team comp you need SP grinding, rather than something you ought to be shooting for. The reward is low enough that you aren't forced to do it, but high enough that taking more time and effort to do 10th over 8th is worth it.

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Oh shit, maintenance on 5/8 and Arena update on 5/9. Next arena season will be short (5/2-5/7).

Yep. I believe they're adding new maps to the arena rotation(the ones with the new map tiles) on top of the new reward system from what we've seen in the video.

Also, 5* Zephiel lets goooo

(I have no idea how to use armours properly)

Edited by Korath88

4 hours ago, wizzard of soz said:

I count 22. First set has the usual 9, then 10 from the second set, and 3 more from the third.

Unfortunately, that's not quite enough for me to get a third full Hero Fest pull, although any additional bonuses could change that.

3 hours ago, Korath88 said:

I just realised that there aren't any quests for Light's blessings. Crap, I only have 10 of those left.

I have none left 

I was counting on the may quest to replenish them a bit rip

Hey guys, another arena update is planned! It's going to be a maintenance update planned for the 8th at 12AM to 2:30 AM (US eastern timezone). I wonder what this is going to do. :o

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey guys, another arena update is planned! It's going to be a maintenance update planned for the 8th at 12AM to 2:30 AM (US eastern timezone). I wonder what this is going to do. :o

Most likely add the new arena maps featuring terrain bonuses, though adjustments to arena scoring could be in the works as well.

Windsweep Alm and Watersweep Soren are good. Fight me. :angry:

P.S: Anacybele, you get Ike yet? I have a +Spd, -Res Ike. He's absurdly powerful. Also, who are you going to side with in the next Voting Gauntlet? I'm going Henry.

Edited by The Lord Of Gems

38 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Based on the livestream they had a few days back, it's most likely going to 

1) Add the new maps they showed

2) Change the tiering system

The current system just has you go up an Arena tier (like Tier 13 Eight Generals) every week for participating in Arena. It means nothing at all right now besides showing how long someone's been playing Arena.

After the update, you go up or even drop down tiers depending on performance, and you get orb rewards based on how high you tier every week. 

So Arena is going to become a lot more competitive.