Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

So I finally pulled both Ike and Takumi. 

My current team is:

Nino (Fury build w/ Moonbow and desperation)

Tiki Young (haven't inherited Tiki Old weapon yet)

Ephraim 

Olivia

On the bench currently is:

Lucina, Erika, Tharja, Marth, Camilla, Lucious, Takumi, Ike etc. 

I was wondering the following three questions:

1) Should I be using Ike (for story and events, not arena) and working on a build for him? Haven't looked into how he stacks up base stats wise and skill wise. It seems like one of his passives may make Aether actually worth using? Sword Breaker also seems like a situational skill that should be kept, but replaced with something else? 

My gut says get rid of both skills and take advantage of his distance counter go with a fury/vantage build. 

2) Should I inherit Tiki Old's weapon for distance countering on Tiki Young or should I focus on getting Lucina Renewal? I feel like Lucina with a 10HP heal on 2 out of every 3 turns is a bit OP. 

3) Should I be using Takumi? I have heard she is really strong, definitely seems to be. Just not sure how to fit her into my team comp. I feel like she may be a strong addition to an arena defense team? 

Edited by Jman1115

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Jman1115 said:

So I finally pulled both Ike and Takumi. 

My current team is:

Nino (Fury build w/ Moonbow and desperation)

Tiki Young (haven't inherited Tiki Old weapon yet)

Ephraim 

Olivia

On the bench currently is:

Lucina, Erika, Tharja, Marth, Camilla, Lucious, Takumi, Ike etc. 

I was wondering the following three questions:

1) Should I be using Ike (for story and events, not arena) and working on a build for him? Haven't looked into how he stacks up base stats wise and skill wise. It seems like one of his passives may make Aether actually worth using? Sword Breaker also seems like a situational skill that should be kept, but replaced with something else? 

2) Should I inherit Tiki Old's weapon for distance countering on Tiki Young or should I focus on getting Lucina Renewal? I feel like Lucina with a 10HP heal on 2 out of every 3 turns is a bit OP. 

3) Should I be using Takumi? I have heard she is really strong, definitely seems to be. Just not sure how to fit her into my team comp. I feel like she may be a strong addition to an arena defense team? 

Takumi is male. He is an excellent character to have, although not sure how well he works on a defence team anymore, since most people have counters for him. I say most - I have counters ,but depending on his teammates and the map, he can still be a pain, so he could work well in the right team :)

For using Ike... I'd say definitely use him. He's another with two range counter, which is always good. Just keep him away from mages. I've heard tell that sword breaker is actually a good skill to have, since it basically lets him own many of the red units, as well as green, making him more versatile. I don't have him, though, and I stuck vantage on my Ryoma, so I can't talk. 

Not sure about 2, sorry ^.^ 

flier emblem on the 10th strata: still bad. Caeda is awful and not having the attack increasing flying skill makes everything twice as terrible. 

I've only won one fight all day with the flying team and that was because i used a light's blessing out of spite when an enemy camilla would, no matter hwat, double my entire team (or kill them before doubling) and get off her special. 

At this point hoping I pull a 4* Palla in my pulls for Ike just so I dont need to waste another 2000 feathers on promoting my 3 star.

Low defense physical attacker should be a bannable offense is all i'm sayin

9 minutes ago, r_n said:

flier emblem on the 10th strata: still bad. Caeda is awful and not having the attack increasing flying skill makes everything twice as terrible. 

I've only won one fight all day with the flying team and that was because i used a light's blessing out of spite when an enemy camilla would, no matter hwat, double my entire team (or kill them before doubling) and get off her special. 

At this point hoping I pull a 4* Palla in my pulls for Ike just so I dont need to waste another 2000 feathers on promoting my 3 star.

Low defense physical attacker should be a bannable offense is all i'm sayin

funny, flier emblem was the easiest for me since i already have my flier team :D 

infantry is hard for me though... there's Tharja and Sharena, both of whom are good

and then...

Roy

Lukas??

and a bunch of 4* potatoes like Chrom and Marth

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

funny, flier emblem was the easiest for me since i already have my flier team :D 

infantry is hard for me though... there's Tharja and Sharena, both of whom are good

and then...

Roy

Lukas??

Just go carry + dancers. Dancers are all infantry, so even a single good unit + 3 dancer team would stomp easily.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

and then...

Roy

Lukas??

i am spoiled for choice when it comes to infantry. Kagero, nowi, corrin, takumi, azura, jaffar, arthur, raven the list goes on for a bit.

I have less horses, but Eldigan/Ursula/Gunter/Clarine actually get the job done pretty well.

Meanwhile I lack the only flying mage (and she's impossible to get) and there's no flying healer and i'm just as mad at video games as i was two months ago.

Just now, r_n said:

i am spoiled for choice when it comes to infantry. Kagero, nowi, corrin, takumi, azura, jaffar, arthur, raven the list goes on for a bit.

I have less horses, but Eldigan/Ursula/Gunter/Clarine actually get the job done pretty well.

Meanwhile I lack the only flying mage (and she's impossible to get) and there's no flying healer and i'm just as mad at video games as i was two months ago.

I just got a Nowi today. I heard she's good :)

Caeda is ok. I use her on my flier emblem team but she needs a lot of support. it sucks that you don't have the other buffing skills!

cxtGnUV.png

LOOK AT THIS MONSTROSITY 

I THINK I'M GONNA SEND HIM HOME OR USE HIM AS FODDER IF I EVER GET HIM

R U C K 

F E I N H A R D T 

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

LOOK AT THIS MONSTROSITY 

I THINK I'M GONNA SEND HIM HOME OR USE HIM AS FODDER IF I EVER GET HIM

R U C K 

F E I N H A R D T 

Look at this heretic who doesn't think magic is everything.

That pic is the stuff of nightmares. Hopefully it will keep all Reinhardts away from me in the Arena.

17 hours ago, Korath88 said:

I just realised that there aren't any quests for Light's blessings. Crap, I only have 10 of those left.

Oh dang, you're right.  I've been a bit nonchalant with using them grinding lately, expecting to get another batch this month.  Guess I need to go back to saving them for when I really need it.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Korath88, she looks pretty pretty! I'd guess she will be a red mage.

Seeing as how we're pulling for red units anyway, any other guess would make no sense

After 20+ tries I finally got her. Im at 5 for 5 right now on all the units! WOOT WOOT!

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Korath88, she looks pretty pretty! I'd guess she will be a red mage.

Seeing as how we're pulling for red units anyway, any other guess would make no sense

After 20+ tries I finally got her. Im at 5 for 5 right now on all the units! WOOT WOOT!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

huh, which unit are you talking about? Wasn't Korath talking about Celica o_o

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Arcanite is most likely talking about pulling her from the fortune/omikuji

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Im talking about the omijkuwuwu thingamabobber (forget what its called).

I rolled her after 20+ tries

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I mean she will be a mage rather than a swordswoman.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Do the fortunes do anything, or are they just for bragging rights?

Sadly, I get a bit lost when I'm unable to read them.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Im talking about the omijkuwuwu thingamabobber (forget what its called).

I rolled her after 20+ tries

her art is really good

hope she becomes better than tharja so i can replace her. tharja's design and character are ugh........

Yeah, I was surprised by Celica just suddenly showing up when I was re-rolling.

Guess we know what the banner after Ike's will be... I had already guessed Celica was next, but still. Wonder if we'll see the rest of her banner's characters in the remaining fortunes...