Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Cute Chao said:

I swear, your avatar seems to change position every time I see you xD

Wait till you see the next one HEH HEH HEH

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

It's not that it wasn't funny, it just looked more demeaning than it was meant to be.

Can I say Lon'Cuke?

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't plan on 5 starring a Lon'qu anytime soon, no.

Oh okay. Thats perfectly fine.

You can do the old, "Make a 4 star +10 of one unit because that's awesome" strat that I'm doing with my Olivia. So far she's 4 star +6

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

tDvDLfX.gif

You shouldn't have said anything!

I was going to change it to that^ next week :P

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

That looks like someone tossed Oboro into the dryer.

It still looks mad awesome though XD

9 minutes ago, JSND said:

But Galeforce can only activate twice :Kappa:

If Galeforce activates twice, then that means the unit in question moves thrice. 

Still works out :P

2 lances, 2 axes? A possible job for my 3 axes and caeda!

Oh one of the axes is a Camilla with 45 attack, Brave Axe+, Axe Breaker, darting blow and Draconic Aura. Also every one in this team (the other 3 are Wendy, Subaki & Cherche)has pivot so positioning is terrible and even with defense buffs everyone dies while dealing almost no damage

next round was 3 lances and an axe that I lost because the axe was...Cherche, with her high power, speed (?) and....iceberg??  Even Ceada could do nothing

I swear its like the game goes out of its way to spite me any time I use fliers. Even the arthur squad doesn't get this consistently unlucky.

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Iceberg Cherche? That's...okay...

It's certainly better than running nothing.

Thinking a bit about Reinhardt plans, for when I upgrade him. I don't currently have a (reasonable) way to get Death Blow 3 onto him, and I don't expect to get one anytime soon, so while I could go for Death Blow 2, that doesn't have quite as much arena point value or effectiveness. But I also have an extra Spring Lucina, who could donate Swift Sparrow, which is noticeably stronger but I'm not sure if Reinhardt can actually get any use out of that added strength. Does anyone know how big of a deal the +4 Spd and increased arena points are, and how any other options for his skill set might stack up?

Just now, Othin said:

Thinking a bit about Reinhardt plans, for when I upgrade him. I don't currently have a (reasonable) way to get Death Blow 3 onto him, and I don't expect to get one anytime soon, so while I could go for Death Blow 2, that doesn't have quite as much arena point value or effectiveness. But I also have an extra Spring Lucina, who could donate Swift Sparrow, which is noticeably stronger but I'm not sure if Reinhardt can actually get any use out of that added strength. Does anyone know how big of a deal the +4 Spd and increased arena points are, and how any other options for his skill set might stack up?

I would honestly just go for Death Blow 2. 

Swift Sparrow is much better on other units that actually appreciate the speed, and Spring Lucina is rare enough to where you don't want to sacrifice her to give her signature skill to a unit that doesn't care about half of it and will eventually replace it anyways. 

Also, I don't know enough about the specifics of Arena scoring to know how much of a difference running Death Blow 2 over 3 matters in terms of scoring, but wouldn't Death Blow 2 and Swift Sparrow 2 get you the same score? At least, that's what's intuitive to me. 

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Does anyone know how big of a deal the +4 Spd and increased arena points are, and how any other options for his skill set might stack up?

If your Reinhardt is neutral Spd and has no other buffs, +4 Spd will let you quadruple attack... Zephiel without Life and Death and Wary Fighter, -Spd Sophia, and -Spd Reinhardt.

If your Reinhardt is -Spd and has no other buffs, +4 Spd does you no good.

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Also, I don't know enough about the specifics of Arena scoring to know how much of a difference running Death Blow 2 over 3 matters in terms of scoring, but wouldn't Death Blow 2 and Swift Sparrow 2 get you the same score? At least, that's what's intuitive to me.

Death Blow 2 is a tier 2 skill. Swift Sparrow 2 is a tier 3 skill.

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I would honestly just go for Death Blow 2. 

Swift Sparrow is much better on other units that actually appreciate the speed, and Spring Lucina is rare enough to where you don't want to sacrifice her to give her signature skill to a unit that doesn't care about half of it and will eventually replace it anyways. 

Swift Sparrow costs more SP, so it should give more points. That said, it's not worth using a high SP skill for Arena points if you're planning to replace it later.

Olwen wants SS more than Rein, anyway. (Although, I think she'd want L&D the most, her spread is pretty great whether she goes the Dire Thunder route or the _Blade Desperation route.)

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I suppose the "2" threw me off. 

Either way though, I stand by my earlier statement. I don't think it's worth giving Reinhardt Swift Sparrow over Death Blow 2. 

21 minutes ago, Elieson said:

It's certainly better than running nothing.

She had 20 resistence so an extra 10 damage on top of her 17-21 damage every 3 hits isn't terrible,I guess.

I really want to know how the game decides skill load outs.

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If your Reinhardt is neutral Spd and has no other buffs, +4 Spd will let you quadruple attack... Zephiel without Life and Death and Wary Fighter, -Spd Sophia, and -Spd Reinhardt.

If your Reinhardt is -Spd and has no other buffs, +4 Spd does you no good.

That does seem pretty bad, although now I'm curious about how buffs could change that. My current arena team has a Hector with Spur Spd 3, and if I can get the cavalry team to come together, that'll hopefully mean 1-2 other characters with Goad Cavalry. Do you have any info on how much a neutral Spd Reinhardt could get out of going from +4 Spd to +8 or from +8 Spd to +12?

Also, could avoiding getting doubled be relevant? Seems unlikely to come up during player phase for Reinhardt, but still.

Edited by Othin

1 minute ago, Othin said:

That does seem pretty bad, although now I'm curious about how buffs could change that. My current arena team has a Hector with Spur Spd 3, and if I can get the cavalry team to come together, that'll hopefully mean 1-2 other characters with Goad Cavalry. Do you have any info on how much a neutral Spd Reinhardt could get out of going from +4 Spd to +8 or from +8 Spd to +12?

Handy chart: http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Speed_Chart

Neutral Reinhardt with no buffs and no Spd-boosting skills will double attack anything with 13 Spd or lower (i.e. nothing).

With +12 Spd, that's anything with 25 Spd or lower.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Also, could avoiding getting doubled be relevant? Seems unlikely to come up during player phase for Reinhardt, but still.

Honestly, he gets almost nothing out of it. 

You have to remember that this man is so slow that he gets doubled by neutral speed Hector