• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

18 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The sad thing is that Eirika and Azura fit the two slots...

Nino can kill herself.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Hm maybe I should promote Anna first and foremost... 

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD your horses!

Sharena is the best out of all the Askr trio! unfortunately

So unless you don't need a spear user (like me) you should promote her first! (unless you already have her promoted)

Anna is one of the better ax users in the game since she has a base of THIRTY EIGHT speed at 5 stars, though her defenses need some work. Her res is also pretty decent!

1 minute ago, L9999 said:

Nino can kill herself.

Well who spat in your corn flakes this morning, cause I'm sensing a lot of salt in this direction of the forum

Chill dude

she's just an innocent little girl!

Spoiler

FIGHT ME

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:
@Arcanite I already promoted Sharena :P

Oh okay!

Anna is a really good choice then!

But Alfonse........

well

He doesn't exactly uh...... "Put in work" as much as the other two ;D

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well who spat in your corn flakes this morning, cause I'm sensing a lot of salt in this direction of the forum

Chill dude

she's just an innocent little girl!

Hide contents

FIGHT ME

I meant Nino can kill other Ninos. She is my main in FE Heroes. 

1 minute ago, L9999 said:

I meant Nino can kill other Ninos. She is my main in FE Heroes. 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

That makes so much sense now!

I just feel stupid all of a sudden

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Mine is still 2* :)

You better hope he isn't a bonus unit in the season after this one! Otherwise, you'll have to use Xander and we all know how you feel about him.......

Spoiler

Xander is my baby boy

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

After you

Oh you know I would! I wonder whether they will eventually add some sort of upgrade tokens for the story characters. Sharena deserves only the best.

Hide contents

Xander is my baby boy

And Leo is my baby; I must eliminate all other royal spawn, for Leo shall be King.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

And Leo is my baby; I must eliminate all other royal spawn, for Leo shall be King.

I'm actually pretty sure Leo would win against Xander in a fight too........

All hail Leo

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:
who are the next bonus units anyway?

No one knows for sure, but a few things can be confirmed based simply on deductive reasoning

1. Grand hero batle unit is always a bonus unit (sure you already know that) so Xander for sure

2. One of the Askr trio will be a bonus unit (last time Sharena, this time Anna, next time Alfonse?)

Celica is confirmed to be in the game, so she's probably gonna be on there too

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

who are the next bonus units anyway?

We won't know until the Sunday before or so.  It's pretty much a guarantee that Xander and whoever's in the next Banner will be in.  If the pattern holds, one of the Askr trio, probably, and the rest seems to be random.

Quick question since it looks like y'all are on. Is +spd helpful with any Hector builds? And is he good for offense or just defense?

8 minutes ago, immatx said:

Quick question since it looks like y'all are on. Is +spd helpful with any Hector builds? And is he good for offense or just defense?

+Spd Hector doesn't help him in any way that I think would critically impact and dictate the way you should build him. 28 speed doesnt completely suck but I wouldn't say "OH GIVE HIM LIFE AND DEATH SO NOW HE HAS 33 SPEED AND HE CAN DOUBLE THIS THAT AND THE OTHER THING" when distant counter + Armads is what makes him busted in the first place

Just give him Vantage and win the game!

15 minutes ago, immatx said:

+Spd reduces the number of enemies that can double attack him, which helps keep him alive longer.

+Spd Hector doesn't help him in any way that I think would critically impact and dictate the way you should build him. 28 speed doesnt completely suck but I wouldn't say "OH GIVE HIM LIFE AND DEATH SO NOW HE HAS 33 SPEED AND HE CAN DOUBLE THIS THAT AND THE OTHER THING" when distant counter + Armads is what makes him busted in the first place

+Spd+Hone+Goad Armor gives Hector 38 Speed.  L&D would raise that to 43, but sacrificing Distant Counter wouldn't be worth it.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah I was not planning on giving that up. Honestly I think I'm more excited about him on defense (because mine consistently sucks) so I might go wings of mercy route.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

But then there's this too.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

+Spd reduces the number of enemies that can double attack him, which helps keep him alive longer.

Should be fun, just out of curiosity, is there anyone important who can't double him/he can now double?

Only asking because I'm guessing you have it already calculated in a spreadsheet somewhere.

3 minutes ago, immatx said:

Should be fun, just out of curiosity, is there anyone important who can't double him/he can now double?

Only asking because I'm guessing you have it already calculated in a spreadsheet somewhere.

+Spd Fury Julia, +Spd Sanaki, and +Spd Fury Lilina are the most notable ones. He will also double attack neutral Effie on the counterattack.

If you're running an armor team, you can use Hone Armor or Goad Armor to push his Spd up even higher.

9 minutes ago, immatx said:

Yeah I was not planning on giving that up. Honestly I think I'm more excited about him on defense (because mine consistently sucks) so I might go wings of mercy route.

But then there's this too.

Neutral Alm, Eliwood, Ike, Palla, and Roy are some of the more notable reds that no longer double him.

Also, I personally feel like Hector (and armored units in general) are a lot more effective on offense than defense because they often lag behind the rest of your units on a defense team whereas on an offense you can bait the enemies into you. 

Either way, Wings of Mercy and Vantage are probably the best B-skills for him (though I've also seen a few Hectors that run G Tomebreaker as well to counter Julia, Nino, Spring Camilla, and Cecilia).