Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

8 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Olivia was my first unit to reach 2,000 hero merits. Some of my arena units such as Lucina and Minerva passed 1,500. Meanwhile, Lukas and Robin barely passed 1,000. Then there is Lucius who is nearing 1,000 and Hector who is nearing 500. I'd say my progress is going smooth, but it involved many stamina potions.

Here's hoping an event where you can earn double hero merits!

That's a good point, that does seem like the sort of event they'd do sometime.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

21 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sheesh Rezzy thanks for giving them the idea

Well I was busy.... doing.... uh... stuff!

Yeah!

Stuff!

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

*Hurriedly runs and does stratum quests*

I have 41 Stamina potions too lol

What am I doing anymore?

I've cleared all of those Stratum quests long ago. Maybe I'll send in my resume.

My current HM as of today:

wmuQuf1.png

Ephraim, Olivia, and Azama are my primary babysitting characters, and Ephraim gets plenty of bonus HM from the arena.  So far I have paid off two 3* promotions with the feature. 

I'll need to restock my Feather supply.  My Horse Emblem team used up quite a bit, between Xander and Ursula.  If I ever decide to add Cecilia to the mix, that will require another 40K.

I suppose I could try to repurpose Leo as a Blade user, but without the double SP, that would take forever to get enough SP, not to mention getting a Tharja to donate a weapon.  I decided on Ursula, since she's fast enough to actually double units.  Even with Hone Cavalry, Cecilia doesn't double much, and Leo's Speed is beyond saving.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'll need to restock my Feather supply.  My Horse Emblem team used up quite a bit, between Xander and Ursula.  If I ever decide to add Cecilia to the mix, that will require another 40K.

I suppose I could try to repurpose Leo as a Blade user, but without the double SP, that would take forever to get enough SP, not to mention getting a Tharja to donate a weapon.  I decided on Ursula, since she's fast enough to actually double units.  Even with Hone Cavalry, Cecilia doesn't double much, and Leo's Speed is beyond saving.

Is Leo -Atk?

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Is Leo -Atk?

Thankfully, no.  My boy is -Spd, which I think is my second most common bane.

18 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I've cleared all of those Stratum quests long ago. Maybe I'll send in my resume.

Heh heh heh

You can't replace me

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Thankfully, no.  My boy is -Spd, which I think is my second most common bane.

-Spd isn't to bad for him!

My brother has his own Neutral Leo actually XD

Well, now that I have my Horse Emblem team, I can set Titania as my representative unit.  Since Xander will likely be a Bonus unit next season, that means I can have the same Arena Team for about the next month or so.

Hero Merit has been going pretty slow. I've gotten 500 each from my main Arena team members (Lucina, M. Robin, and Nino) and an extra 500 from Nino just yesterday. Robin's pretty close to another 500 as well. I'm sooooo close to hitting the motherload for feathers. I think several of my healers, Olivia, and Hana are almost ready to drop some feathers.

(Which is a good thing because I just made a short list of characters I want to upgrade to 5 stars for funsies or for skills, and I'm going to need 260,000 feathers. I think I have 85 characters right now, so even if grind for all of the HM, I'll only end up with 170,000 feathers. *crosses fingers for new characters*)

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You're shook

You say this as if I have anything to be afraid of

Send in your resume, go ahead and see how fast they send right back to Hong Kong

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, now that I have my Horse Emblem team, I can set Titania as my representative unit. 

You sure your Horse Emblem team will do good on defense without Reinfart?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You sure your Horse Emblem team will do good on defense without Reinfart?

We'll see.  If it doesn't work, I can switch back to my old Defense Team.  Assuming the new Arena matchmaking stays roughly the same, I've been getting at least 10 wins per week.

I just like having Titania as my lead.

31 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Hero Merit has been going pretty slow. I've gotten 500 each from my main Arena team members (Lucina, M. Robin, and Nino) and an extra 500 from Nino just yesterday. Robin's pretty close to another 500 as well. I'm sooooo close to hitting the motherload for feathers. I think several of my healers, Olivia, and Hana are almost ready to drop some feathers.

(Which is a good thing because I just made a short list of characters I want to upgrade to 5 stars for funsies or for skills, and I'm going to need 260,000 feathers. I think I have 85 characters right now, so even if grind for all of the HM, I'll only end up with 170,000 feathers. *crosses fingers for new characters*)

"Only 170,000 feathers"

Looks at my own 7k feathers mournfully

36 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I just realized you said 170k feathers XD

I only have 40k right now, which is pretty good considering there are others on here with less than that lol

I need 60k to make my Oboro of death though so We'll see what happens Who thinks I'm not gonna do it?

19,806 for me

;___; so close

(how do we even end up with a number that's not a flat 0 or 5 at the end? it's not like we use feathers or gain them in anything other than increments of 5 and multiples of 100, 500, or 1000, right?)

Scheduled maintenance today starting at 9PM PST. What is this update specifically for again? I forgot. All I remember is arena stuff but can someone elaborate? Will the new tier system be included?

I've usually been spending my feathers relatively quickly upon hitting 20k to upgrade someone or another, ideally characters who can't be summoned at 5* naturally and who have personal ultimate weapons. First Sharena for my arena team, then Anna, which was kind of arbitrary but it turns out working on the Askr trio is useful for the arena. Then Xander this past week, and now I'm saving up for Reinhardt. After him, I want to have enough for Camus when he's released, but I also want to upgrade Alfonse eventually and if I don't have anyone better for his third time rotating back into the arena, I'll want to have enough on hand to do him by then. (Xander has Alfonse's upcoming second time covered, but 5* upgrades can take a lot of advance planning.)

Edited by Othin

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

"Only 170,000 feathers"

Looks at my own 7k feathers mournfully

In the long run, 170,000 feathers will promote roughly 8 four star units to five stars. And that doesn't even factor in characters you promote for SI! I think on average I get around 3500-4500 a week for Arena stuff. And we get a couple thousand free feathers each month for random stuffs. I think I technically should be able to promote one unit a month....kind of?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I just realized you said 170k feathers XD

I only have 40k right now, which is pretty good considering there are others on here with less than that lol

I need 60k to make my Oboro of death though so We'll see what happens Who thinks I'm not gonna do it?

I bet you can do it! It's possible! We've got omikuji feathers coming! And don't forget Voting Gauntlet feathers! And another batch of Arena feathers. I bet you could get her in a month's time!

I'm sitting on around 15k right now. I spent 4k on Hana this month and don't regret it one bit. I just dunno who I wanna promote next... I'll probably just sit on the feathers until inspiration strikes me.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

19,806 for me

;___; so close

(how do we even end up with a number that's not a flat 0 or 5 at the end? it's not like we use feathers or gain them in anything other than increments of 5 and multiples of 100, 500, or 1000, right?)

I think if you've got less than 5 friends, you only get that amount of Feathers for Greeting, so that might be from the first day or two, before everyone maxed out their Friend list.

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I bet you can do it! It's possible! We've got omikuji feathers coming! And don't forget Voting Gauntlet feathers! And another batch of Arena feathers. I bet you could get her in a month's time!

Wow! Thanks for the vote of confidence!

It would also be really cool if Oboro is the bonus unit for next season too lol

When that day comes, everyone should expect me to go nuts, and nothing less

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'll probably just sit on the feathers until inspiration strikes me.

heh that's what I said when i reached 20k

Then all of a sudden I had 40k XD

I was finally able to settle on Nino. Literally the best decision of my life.

I went the longest time just hoarding Feathers, until I went on a 5* promotion spree this past week.