Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If you're a real man, you'd swap Julia and Julia for Cecilia and Merric

Wait a minute... I can run Nino, +10 Julia, +10 Julia, and +2 Julia. Holy shit.

Or +10 Julia, +10 Julia, +2 Julia, and +6 Spring Camilla. Or +10 Julia, +10 Julia, +2 Julia, and +7 Soren.

Or Robin (F), Robin (F), Robin (F), and Robin (F).

EDIT: I suppose a +6 Merric might do... I guess.

Edited by Ice Dragon

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Wait a minute... I can run Nino, +10 Julia, +10 Julia, and +2 Julia. Holy shit.

Or +10 Julia, +10 Julia, +2 Julia, and +6 Spring Camilla. Or +10 Julia, +10 Julia, +2 Julia, and +7 Soren.

Or Robin (F), Robin (F), Robin (F), and Robin (F).

EDIT: I suppose a +6 Merric might do... I guess.

So I take it you're gonna nab your third +10 Julia when the Gauntlet banner comes out?

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So I take it you're gonna nab your third +10 Julia when the Gauntlet banner comes out?

I'd rather nab my first +10 Linde or Sanaki first.

In the mean time, waiting for the 21st rerun of the Robin (F) Grand Hero Battle...

ngl I would love to fight a 4-green-mage team

I think my squad can take it and it'd be a lot nicer than fighting reinhardt + dancer

4 Spring Cams would be scarier than 4 Ninos/Julias, though

Edited by Thor Odinson

Now that there's been a bit of time, how are people doing on Hero Merit?

I've finally started to get a few of my arena characters to 500, although I ended up dropping Marth from my arena team a bit before he hit 500, to use Xander instead.

Screen Shot 2017-05-07 at 5.38.10 PM.png

Arthur is approaching 1500 pretty quickly, but the only other character to break 500 is Kagero. I have some assorted ones in the 300-450 range, lots of people in the mid to late 100s and then a lot of sub-100.

I don't really do a ton of arena runs, and I'm juggling a ton of characters so I don't really favor any one specific character. Except arthur. Because I trained three of them up to level 40, then devoured one to replace it with my old 4* star one. Now I do 3 arthurs/1 support (kagero, a mage, azura, etc) for upper tier runs.

I had nothing better to do with my stamina (all of my 5*s, and most of the 4*s i half-intend to use, are already lv 40.) so I've been doing a lot of 10th stratum reruns.

Currently Olivia and Reinhardt is already maxed (since I use them to babysit people in addition to arena/hm grind), Ryoma is 1908, and Minerva is 1508s. the next highest after them is Nino at 690.

My highest Hero Merit level belongs to...Sakura. :P

But that's because I used her to heal units I was training so much. Olivia is second, I believe, due to how much I used her to dance said units.

Olivia and Sharena are capped on Hero Merit if only because they see a lot of usage when training units and in Arena. Then there's Lissa (1435), Lyn (1267), and Reinhardt (1022). Everybody else has 0 to sub-300 Hero Merit.

Eirika and Azura are maxed by virtue of being on both the Arena team and training teams (though I'm actually rotating around on the training teams now, Ephraim and Olivia are filling the buff-buddy and dancer roles). Elise, Nino, and Ephraim are all between 1k-1.5k. Hinoka, Spring Princess Camilla, and Priscilla are in the 500-700 range, and everyone else is below that...though I have a few (Nowi, Sharena, Caeda) that are pretty close to 500...might have to just polish that off at some point.

You might just be using a lot of characters and not giving a lot of attention to any one of them in particular, Arc. :P

So, I'm actually finding Hana a bit easier to use than Lon'qu, and I think that's because she has more attack power and an Armorslayer which makes her pretty much OHKO sword and axe armors. Her defenses are still swiss cheese even compared to his, but it hasn't mattered as much, surprisingly.

Also, I'm a tad disappointed that no one commented on that post I made the other day featuring screenshots of six of my 5 star units. xP I was saying how the days where I had no 5 star units felt so long ago. :P

My highest Hero Merit units are Ninian and Olivia by far with 1452 and 1409, since they are both on my grinding team.  The next highest is actually Mist with 641, since I've been using her as my healer on my grinding team, since I pulled her.

I've gotten Ninian and Priscilla maxed, in that order. I've also gotten (# of merits in parentheses): 

1500 feathers from Nino (1582)

1000 feathers from Ryoma (1283), Ephraim (1068), Eldigan (1034) and Camilla (1002)

500 feathers from Zephiel (757), Klein (602), Lukas (541) and Alm (503)

Total HM Feathers: 11,500

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, I'm a tad disappointed that no one commented on that post I made the other day featuring screenshots of six of my 5 star units. xP I was saying how the days where I had no 5 star units felt so long ago. :P

Oh yeah! I think I had a post typed up on my phone XD

Yep! Before you were sitting there with nothing, now you have the "Favorite Four" (Plus Azura and M Robin) racking up defense wins like its nothing! Give me your luck

Spoiler

Favorite Four vs. Strategists Three, anyone?

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You might just be using a lot of characters and not giving a lot of attention to any one of them in particular, Arc. :P

Yeah you're right!

I've got merit spread out here there and everywhere!

Also, I don't need the feathers so that's another reason why I've been taking a chill pill

#40kFeathers

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Oh yeah! I think I had a post typed up on my phone XD

Yep! Before you were sitting there with nothing, now you have the "Favorite Four" (Plus Azura and M Robin) racking up defense wins like its nothing! Give me your luck

Reveal hidden contents

Favorite Four vs. Strategists Three, anyone?

My defense team is actually Ike, Freddy, and the Robins. lol Ryoma, Ephraim, and Azura haven't been doing anything there yet. :P

But yeah, I pretty much had nothing and now I have lots!

I find it interesting that every defense win I have showing right now has a different team lead.  Usually it's always the same 3-4 units showing up.  One is a 3* Barst, which I'm not sure how got matched up against my team.

Edited by Rezzy

59 minutes ago, Othin said:

Now that there's been a bit of time, how are people doing on Hero Merit?

Olivia was my first unit to reach 2,000 hero merits. Some of my arena units such as Lucina and Minerva passed 1,500. Meanwhile, Lukas and Robin barely passed 1,000. Then there is Lucius who is nearing 1,000 and Hector who is nearing 500. I'd say my progress is going smooth, but it involved many stamina potions.

Here's hoping an event where you can earn double hero merits!

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

step up your game

I focus on just a few characters at a time.

*picture of dat Ninian tho*

Hm

Well I guess its time to start spamming 10th stratum (perfect opportunity for stratum quests)

To the batmobile Training tower!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Hm

Well I guess its time to start spamming 10th stratum (perfect opportunity for stratum quests)

To the batmobile Training tower!

It's been a whole week and you still have those left?  You've been slacking.  You might get kicked out of your Strategist Club at this rate.

One thing that's kind of frustrating is that you don't get a lot of (or any) boost if a low level character completes a higher level map. I suppose this is to prevent you from just taking low level characters alongside 2-3 killers into stratum 10, but it's jsut annoying when you actually have everyone contribute on a map like 5 levels higher than you and...still get about as much as if you had done an equal level map.

e: The lowwwww amount of HM you get in the early stratums also doesn't help. Less than half? Seriously? come on now, that's just spiteful

Edited by r_n

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

It's been a whole week and you still have those left?  You've been slacking.  You might get kicked out of your Strategist Club at this rate.

Sheesh Rezzy thanks for giving them the idea

Well I was busy.... doing.... uh... stuff!

Yeah!

Stuff!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

*Hurriedly runs and does stratum quests*

I have 41 Stamina potions too lol

What am I doing anymore?