Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

39 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Oh we're seeing Mae? Cool! I like Mae (then again, I liked about everyone in Echoes). Her art on the other hand, not so much. But, not complaining. (It's the Hidari syndrome. People like her art so much that they have high expectations. Only to be disappointed). That reminds me, will Hidari ever draw art for Heroes? I get that her work for Echoes was quite the effort, but I would really love to see more if possible. Though, it's fine if she doesn't. She deserves the break.

Yep. Guess you guys were right about the next banner being Echoes again. Celica and Mae are confirmed. However, I still feel like Boey would be included because of Mae. Saber is also very likely to included. On the other hand, they could treat this like Alm's banner (in which the other characters released alongside were not the starting villagers except for Faye). If it ain't Boey or Saber, my next guess would be Valbar. Not sure after that.

I don't think there's any way Boey is making it onto this banner, if only for variety's sake. Celica is very likely a mage, so if Mae and Boey are both in then that'd be three mages in one banner.

Also, I personally don't like Boey lol.

My guess for the banner is Celica, Mae, Saber and Atlas, but Conrad could be the fourth slot instead, idk.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

DC Douglas is alive and well, and recorded a bunch of lines for other characters in Heroes...

Gunter cannot die yet. He has more eggs to give!

...It's a joke relative to a streamer I watch, shaddup. :P

30 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Hidari's a guy.

Oh. Um. Well.... This is awkward... I blame the wiki. The moment I searched up Hidari, this showed up:
Capture.PNG.8439617795ba9e6cb6cb2d95542617eb.PNG
What I didn't realize was that once I actually clicked that page, it changed the pronouns to he/his.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I don't think there's any way Boey is making it onto this banner, if only for variety's sake. Celica is very likely a mage, so if Mae and Boey are both in then that'd be three mages in one banner.

My guess for the banner is Celica, Mae, Saber and Atlas, but Conrad could be the fourth slot instead, idk.

True but Boey would end up being a blue mage. So that's kinda variety.....? Eh, whatever.

I don't see Atlas being on that banner. He just lacks much involvement in the main story imo. Conrad on the other hand, is possible. They did have Faye (the other original & playable character for Alm's banner after all).

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

True but Boey would end up being a blue mage. So that's kinda variety.....? Eh, whatever.

I don't see Atlas being on that banner. He just lacks much involvement in the main story imo. Conrad on the other hand, is possible. They did have Faye (the other original & playable character for Alm's banner after all).

Mae is very likely to end up as Blue, and Celica Red, so I don't think they'll make a Green Boey. He doesn't even get Excalibur until...forever.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

@Falcom @SatsumaFSoysoy

I'm hoping for Valbar if Boey doesn't make the cut. We can never have too many armors.

Though... that'd probably make it 2 red (Celica and Saber) and 2 blue (Mae and Valbar), which is still kinda ehh.

If they put in Conrad, it'd still be 2 Red 2 Blue anyway.

They'll put in Genny for another staffbot lel

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Falcom @SatsumaFSoysoy

I'm hoping for Valbar if Boey doesn't make the cut. We can never have too many armors.

Though... that'd probably make it 2 red (Celica and Saber) and 2 blue (Mae and Valbar), which is still kinda ehh.

Between the Spring Festival banner having 2 blue / 2 green and the Blazing Shadows banner having 4 colorless / 1 red / 1 blue, as well as the Legendary Heroes banner from the beginning having 3 red / 1 blue, that doesn't sound too strange.

Edited by Othin

12 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Gunter cannot die yet. He has more eggs to give!

...It's a joke relative to a streamer I watch, shaddup. :P

I think I know the streamer. I always get confused whether he's the one giving the eggs or he's the one receiving the eggs- the quote's wording implies the latter, but the usage by that stream implies the former.

12 minutes ago, Othin said:

Between the Spring Festival banner having 2 blue / 2 green and the Blazing Shadows banner having 4 colorless / 1 red / 1 blue, as well as the Legendary Heroes banner from the beginning having 3 red / 1 blue, that doesn't sound too strange.

But it seems like they're actually trying now.

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I think I know the streamer. I always get confused whether he's the one giving the eggs or he's the one receiving the eggs- the quote's wording implies the latter, but the usage by that stream implies the former.

Proton Jon is likely who you're thinking of. In fact, staying on topic, the few seconds he streamed himself pulling heroes for a round, he got Gunter. He brought attention to the VA, of course. :P

Legendary Heroes: 3-0-1-0
Deep Devotion: 2-1-0-1
Family Bonds: 2-1-1-0
Battling Robin: 2-1-0-1
Sibling Bonds: 2-0-2-2
Princes: 2-0-1-0
Princesses: 2-0-0-1
Battling Ursula: 0-1-1-2
Blazing Shadows: 1-0-1-4
Battling Michalis: 2-1-0-1
Spring Festival: 0-2-2-0
Pegasus Riders: 1-0-3-0
Wyvern Riders: 0-4-0-0
Battling Navarre: 2-0-1-1
Battling Zephiel: 1-1-2-0
World of Shadows: 1-0-2-1
World of Radiance: 1-2-0-1
Hero Fest: 1-1-1-1
Battling Xander: 1-1-2-0

...No, I think the game's been somewhat consistent with banner distribution. Aside from Legendary Heroes, Sibling Bonds, Blazing Shadows, Spring Festival and the Flyer Gauntlet ones, there aren't any spectacular outliers.

4 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Oh man. I rolled the super lucky character on my first roll. I really hope that means something good. 

She looks like she has short black...shorts on. Kind of like the spandex cheerleaders wear underneath uniforms. 

b1ff4549eb124693b47add5235d8b1a7.thumb.png.9a11f8d618563cfe4e099a1a53bd0cc7.png

Well yes, I got her on my first roll as well, oh Saint Elimine! (And yet again after I took the art!)

I think she looks alright to me. The shorts are a good choice to make her look more decent. I like the design overall, her face somehow looks cuter than her official art. :^_^:

Edited by Lyrai

2 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Well yes, I got her on my first roll as well, oh Saint Elimine!

I think she looks alright to me. The shorts are a good choice to make her look more decent. I like the design overall, her face somehow looks cuter than her official art. :^_^:

Fact: I was bless you with luck if you become my disciple. 
Any bad luck you receive after having become my disciple cannot be attributed to me. Side effects may include a sudden surge of blinding charisma, speaking in tongues, an increased desire to break out into song, spontaneous combustion, high blood sugar, an addiction to gambling, and delusions. If one more of of these side effects persist, please see a doctor immediately. Thank you, and please have a blessed day.

Her official art doesn't appear to even have the shorts. XD I don't mind either character concept however. The Heroes one simply looks more cutesy whereas her official art looks slightly more mature. 

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

My guess would be:

- Celica (Red Tome)

- Mae (Blue Tome)

- Boey (Green Tome)

- Genny (Colorless Staff)

It covers all colors as well as the four of them being Celica's close friends and allies. I don't care about Celica herself, I'm rolling for Genny if she's in the banner, if she's not, I'm saving my orbs. 

I'm nit really interested in Valbar nor Saber. Besides, Saber would be another red in a vast sea of red swords while the idea of Dark Emperor Hardin with Gradivus in FEH is much more appealing than anything Valbar could ever hope for. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

From what we've seen in the previous focuses, there has always been a balance of male and female characters every time new units have been added.  Since Celica's banner is pretty much guaranteed to have 4 units like Alm's, this means that the last two characters that have yet to be revealed are extremely likely to be male.

I'll be personally hoping that Saber makes it in, though I wouldn't mind seeing Valbar or Atlas.

Ugh, so I managed to get some orbs from quests to do 1 final 5 orb summon for the Hero Fest...

only my finger pressed the summon too quickly and clicked on the Battling Xander banner.... >.>

Just a 3 star Lissa...I guess she can be Renewal fodder in the future among my other Lissas...

The Hero Fest percentage was pretty added to a decent rate too

Edited by mcsilas

59 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

My guess would be:

- Celica (Red Tome)
- Mae (Blue Tome)
- Boey (Green Tome)
- Genny (Colorless Staff)

It covers all colors as well as the four of them being Celica's close friends and allies.

I'd love this spread, actually. All the mages, all of them!

Considering the fact that FEH's developers don't really care about class accuracy like what happened with Archer Faye and...healer Lucius, I could see Genny being turned into another offensive mage or even a witch. I hope they make a variant of her as a Magical Girl if they don't use the witch class at all.

Anyway, it'd be a good spread with every color getting someone new and being magic-heavy to balance out Alm's banner that had no magic users nor Silque. 

37 minutes ago, JSND said:

The funny thing about Lucius is the fact that Staff used to be the reason he isn't bad

Now he's bad entirely because he uses Staff

Such irony

Hm? Everyone who uses magic uses staves in their promoted class (which is a debate in itself I kinda want to see play out, but this is not the place). How is Lucius special for it?

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Hm? Everyone who uses magic uses staves in their promoted class (which is a debate in itself I kinda want to see play out, but this is not the place). How is Lucius special for it?

Maybe they're talking about Lucius vs Sierra; where Sierra's Light magic rank is relatively low at promotion, whereas Lucius gets a higher Staff rank at promotion?

I don't get why everyone is guessing Celica will be a mage. I think she's just as likely, if not more likely, to be a sword wielder. She DOES use both weapons, so it's not a guarantee at all that she'll be a mage.

I don't get why everyone is guessing Celica will be a mage. I think she's just as likely, if not more likely, to be a sword wielder. She DOES use both weapons, so it's not a guarantee at all that she'll be a mage.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Celica being a red mage would be an ideal counterpart to Alm being a red sword. Although it could go either way.

2 minutes ago, salinea said:

Maybe they're talking about Lucius vs Sierra; where Sierra's Light magic rank is relatively low at promotion, whereas Lucius gets a higher Staff rank at promotion?

...A good angle, but I'd probably compare it more to Erk and Canas's E Ranks.

Also, there are some good ways to bolster the mage's ranks: actually use the minor ones. We don't have Erk or Canas yet, healer or otherwise, and the same can be said about Binding Blade's Lugh and Hugh. It's kind of funny how we got Soren before them. Even outside of Elibe, you've got Miriel and Ricken. Not even going to bother trying to figure out which Fates mages exist.