Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You could back that up instead of just going "yer wrong." I find this rather demeaning.

I won't ever not call you out of you're wrong, and see nothing bad in it.

After all, it was your statement that Gunter's English voice actor has died, so the burden of proof was on you.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I won't ever not call you out of you're wrong, and see nothing bad in it.

After all, it was your statement that Gunter's English voice actor has died, so the burden of proof was on you.

While Ana may not have been all that friendly, you weren't really friendly either. You didn't really have to reply in such tone.

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I sent home most of my healers :)

Finally 5* Lachesis was good for something!

Ouch, sending 5*s home, it hurts.  I don't even do that to my -Atks.

1 minute ago, r_n said:

What color orb is she in?

I'm hoping she'll go against her color scheme and be green or blue because we could use more of those.

Today's orb is gold, which could be any color.

4 minutes ago, r_n said:

What color orb is she in?

I'm hoping she'll go against her color scheme and be green or blue because we could use more of those.

Probably blue. We still have yet to get a mage with Thoron+. If anything, she's most likely going to get it.

Edited by Korath88

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Today's orb is gold, which could be any color.

oh right today's the final day so it's gold

Wonder if they'll ever throw a gold orb into rotation. 

1 minute ago, r_n said:

oh right today's the final day so it's gold

Wonder if they'll ever throw a gold orb into rotation. 

I vaguely recall there being some mention that they'll add gold orbs to the summoning possibilties where a gold orb is a guaranteed focus character.

If that's correct, the likely reason for them doing this is to prevent focus characters from having lopsided drop rates when hunting a single color (a red focus character has a significantly lower chance of appearing when hunting red compared to a green focus character when hunting green).

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I vaguely recall there being some mention that they'll add gold orbs to the summoning possibilties where a gold orb is a guaranteed focus character.

If that's correct, the likely reason for them doing this is to prevent focus characters from having lopsided drop rates when hunting a single color (a red focus character has a significantly lower chance of appearing when hunting red compared to a green focus character when hunting green).

Did they announce when they would add them?

i was banking on the last day of free orbs to do a last resort summon for Azura but now maybe i think i should wait if a gold orb is soon?

I called Mae being on the banner (no way Boey's making it), and I'm guessing Atlas is next.

Her art is kinda weird though, isn't it? Hidari's is just too good.

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/9/9a/FE_Echoes_Mae.png/revision/latest?cb=20170321172314

Thoron+ is probably a good bet. Mae comes with Thunder and brags about it in Celica's first chapter, while everyone else only has access to Fire.

Is there any way to force an image to be embedded? Sometimes it just doesn't work.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Well, my personal prediction for Celica's banner was her, Conrad, Mae and Valbar so I at least got one of the other three characters on her banner right. That is, unless her banner has six characters but considering Alm's didn't it's probably a safe assumption Celica's will also have four. I'm hoping I'm right about Valbar since we really need more armor knights in the game considering only one has been added to game since launch (Zephiel) and being on Gaiden's box art has to count for something right?

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I called Mae being on the banner (no way Boey's making it), and I'm guessing Atlas is next.

Her art is kinda weird though, isn't it? Hidari's is just too good.

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/9/9a/FE_Echoes_Mae.png/revision/latest?cb=20170321172314

Thoron+ is probably a good bet. Mae comes with Thunder and brags about it in Celica's first chapter, while everyone else only has access to Fire.

Is there any way to force an image to be embedded? Sometimes it just doesn't work.

I believe the URL needs to end with a file extension that indicates an image.

For example, this URL works: https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/9/9a/FE_Echoes_Mae.png.

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

This looks good. :)

Reveal hidden contents

bUImmin.png

Lol I'm about to have the same thing when I start rolling for her ;)

#SuperDuperLuck

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I believe the URL needs to end with a file extension that indicates an image.

For example, this URL works: https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/9/9a/FE_Echoes_Mae.png.

Hmm, it's not working for me. Maybe file size has something to do with it too. Then again, I've had some smaller images refuse to become embedded as well, so that might not be entirely accurate.

12 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Did they announce when they would add them?

i was banking on the last day of free orbs to do a last resort summon for Azura but now maybe i think i should wait if a gold orb is soon?

Vague recollection is vague recollection. If they are adding it anytime soon, it would be at earliest the next update, which I believe will be after the current Hero Festival banner is over.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hmm, it's not working for me. Maybe file size has something to do with it too. Then again, I've had some smaller images refuse to become embedded as well, so that might not be entirely accurate.

Sometimes I need to delete the link and re-paste it to make it work. It's finicky at times.

31 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Probably blue. We still have yet to get a mage with Thoron+. If anything, she's most likely going to get it.

But Tine and Tailtiu! Come on, IS/Nintendo/whoever, give us some Tordos.

26 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

What, like, the only way to grab a focus character would be out of the gold orb? I dont know, that sounds kind of lame. At least this current way gives the illusion that you can grab a focus at any board. With the gold orb it would be "oh, well, this is a nice spread of orbs but none are gold so its a waste to try"

Though you'd think they would introduce the gold orb with the hero fest considering the gold orb was the one used in the heroes presentation and its the one being used in the associated fortune event.

Well, if we're looking at the omikuji...

I'm somewhat sure there's a reward in getting all golds, but I'm proud of the places I settled on.

...Ironically, Azura, Xander and Mae are the ones I would change. But I got them, and as I said, I think there's a reward in it...

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Well, if we're looking at the omikuji...

I'm somewhat sure there's a reward in getting all golds, but I'm proud of the places I settled on.

...Ironically, Azura, Xander and Mae are the ones I would change. But I got them, and as I said, I think there's a reward in it...

>Catria is 小吉

>Fae is 中吉

>implying that Xander is more valuable than them

:KnollRoll::KnollRoll: