Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

(Isn't Guilty a girl though?)

Hide contents

I'm on mobile so I can't check. Also, how does one strikethrough on mobile?

Oh, you're right. Whoops, sorry. Ahem...

She doesn't know a good girl when she sees one. Catria will never love her

I don't think you can strikethrough on mobile.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

(Isn't Guilty a girl though?)

Hide contents

I'm on mobile so I can't check. Also, how does one strikethrough on mobile?

Oh, you're right. Whoops, sorry. Ahem...

She doesn't know a good girl when she sees one. Catria will never love her

I don't think you can strikethrough on mobile.

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

You can by manually typing the [ s ][ /s ] tags.

Oh, that's right. I forgot about that.

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy

>calling me a guy

you're lucky this is the internet or else i would throw glitter bombs in your room and you would never be able to clean it up

I have the handy dandy Windsweep™ to clean up for me.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

In any case, the buff skills are a constant regardless of which A skill I give Reinhardt, so it doesn't make sense to count them for one of the two but not the other.

Just to clarify, I was referring to Hone Atk and Hone Cavalry (I refer to spur & similar effects as "aura"s, but that's just down to preference, really), which will not stack with Defiant Atk. In that case, it does make sense to only count the buff with Death Blow.

Since you seem to be going exclusively for Goads, Defiant would be fine, but you still have the issue of taking up Reinhardt's turn doing something that isn't beating someone to a pulp. If you're fine with that (shouldn't be too bad, I guess, since Xander & Camus are probably losing HP tanking it up), go for it. I wouldn't give anything to him yet though, if you're only planning on adding him to a team once Camus comes out. You may well have picked up a 4* Klein by that point, with his release date unconfirmed (to the best of my knowledge...?).

If that's not what you were commenting on, sorry for misinterpreting.

On Camus' Goad Cavalry: it might still be a 4* skill, you never really know. Sheena has both Svalinn Shield and Fortify Armor at 4*, for example.

Man, that's like half a dozen Oboros and I've never pulled her even once. In fact, she's the only Fates character so far that I have failed to ever get other than Xander for obvious reasons. I've pulled Ryoma before I ever got her! lol

Welp, decided to be stupid again and I blew 2 stamina potions to finish 10-1 and figure out a variation of ItchyBackside's 3* 10-4 strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGxaGfQnpvE. 10-4 was weird; 4* Olivia is too strong which screws 4* F!Robin from getting Ignis to charge so she can OHKO the lance cavalier. Had to drop Olivia down to a Steel Sword. Almost went well until the archer when down towards Cecilia and Olivia. Olivia gets killed if the axe flyer and archer are alive. Tried it again after finishing 10-1. This time, I had Zephiel kill the axe flyer, F!Robin move down to where Cecilia was supposed to be safe under Zephiel in the original strategy, and had Cecilia go to where F!Robin would have been safe. Zephiel gets hit by the green mage as usual and Olivia eats an arrow, but lives.

Hmm, I still have 51 stamina potions. I think I've only used at least 10. Pretty sure most of that came from the Lunatic Michalis grind and I've used 3 today and yesterday for the Lunatic chapter 10 quests.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Arcanite For some reason it wouldn't embed, only in that particular post.

Look kid, you can sacrifice all your Oboros. You're the one who's going to be missing her when you need her the most

Spoiler

I'm actually crying right now ;_;

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Man, that's like half a dozen Oboros and I've never pulled her even once. In fact, she's the only Fates character so far that I have failed to ever get other than Xander for obvious reasons. I've pulled Ryoma before I ever got her! lol

Well you're missing out on the most amazing lance user in the game

Make sure you only pull blues next focus ;)

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Welp, decided to be stupid again and I blew 2 stamina potions to finish 10-1 and figure out a variation of ItchyBackside's 3* 10-4 strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGxaGfQnpvE. 10-4 was weird; 4* Olivia is too strong which screws 4* F!Robin from getting Ignis to charge so she can OHKO the lance cavalier. Had to drop Olivia down to a Steel Sword. Almost went well until the archer when down towards Cecilia and Olivia. Olivia gets killed if the axe flyer and archer are alive. Tried it again after finishing 10-1. This time, I had Zephiel kill the axe flyer, F!Robin move down to where Cecilia was supposed to be safe under Zephiel in the original strategy, and had Cecilia go to where F!Robin would have been safe. Zephiel gets hit by the green mage as usual and Olivia eats an arrow, but lives.

Hmm, I still have 51 stamina potions. I think I've only used at least 10. Pretty sure most of that came from the Lunatic Michalis grind and I've used 3 today and yesterday for the Lunatic chapter 10 quests.

Wow, 51 potions? I use them all almost as soon as I get them. I keep like two or three in stock for GHBs.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Look kid, you can sacrifice all your Oboros. You're the one who's going to be missing her when you need her the most

Reveal hidden contents

I'm actually crying right now ;_;

Eh, she only gives Seal Def and Rally Def anyway. Threaten Res is cool but she can't get 3.

it's okay I didn't actually

I keep like two or three in stock for GHBs

more like "I dont have time to wait for my stamina to regenerate and I really want to play heroes right now"

I keep like two or three in stock for GHBs

more like "I dont have time to wait for my stamina to regenerate and I really want to play heroes right now"

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Make sure you only pull blues next focus ;)

She can't be better than Ephraim, yo. And you joined his team, you should know how awesome he is! :P

And that'll depend on what's in the next focus. I honestly hope for some interesting green people next because despite that I have twelve 5 star units now, Freddy is still the only green one in my roster. But see why I upgraded him first? Not only because he was my favorite at the time, but I knew I would lack 5 star greens otherwise. ;P

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Eh, she only gives Seal Def and Rally Def anyway. Threaten Res is cool but she can't get 3.

...Wait. Oboro gets Threaten Res...when she doesn't target res. Wow, makes a lot of sense, IS... Totally not the best lancer. Sounds like she needs a lot of inheritance to be good.

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Come now, Arc, we're professionals. 

Don't let your blind favoritism lead people to actually believe she's not mediocre at best compared to most other lance infantry :P

EDIT: @Anacybele Arc's just joking around because they like Oboro so much as a character. 

As an actual unit, she's definitely inferior as a lance infantry unit to Ephraim, Sharena, and Lukas assuming equal amounts of skill inheritance. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I just blow through them doing stuff like this month's armor quests, really.

@Anacybele I think Oboro was designed to be thrown straight into enemy lines, survive the phase, and then the rest of your team cleans up, with Seal Def and Threaten Res making it easier.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

@Anacybele I think Oboro was designed to be thrown straight into enemy lines, survive the phase, and then the rest of your team cleans up, with Seal Def and Threaten Res making it easier.

Huh, I suppose that's reasonable.