Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

CLERICS getting Daggers????

It's a joke. Satsuma's userpic is Celica. Her class is priestess. He ninja-ed MrSmokestack (replied before him), hence why Celica reclassed into ninja.

Also, priestess ≠ cleric, it's a very important distinction.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It's a joke. Satsuma's userpic is Celica. Her class is priestess. He ninja-ed MrSmokestack (replied before him), hence why Celica reclassed into ninja.

Also, priestess ≠ cleric, it's a very important distinction.

Well to be more accurate, the art I chose is Celica in her promoted form, Princess. And since she's directly in line for the throne unlike Sharena Celica is bettur hurr

8 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

Tell me more about this. All of this. Whats BnB Raven Adept (I have a 5* 40 Raven)

No, I get 690 from Intermediate fights. (Iirc advanced is one above that)

BnB is just "bread and butter" given how commonly the combination of the skills Triangle Adept and -Raven tomes--not Raven the unit--are run together. Triangle Adept is very good at fixing units with even -Atk, and on top of that Soren gets good bulk against two colors through the -Raven tome.

690 on Intermediate? Something seems off here...

5 minutes ago, predator_21476 said:

Well they already technically have a personal tome with vantage it is enemy only though. They do have 3 swords with distant counter so who knows what they will do.

Yep, for Bruno. There isn't a red equivalent though.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

They need to make enemies with the equivalent of Lunatic+ skills, of course. Vantage+ and a variation of Close/Distant Counter where you can strike from 1-2 range!

Don't forget Aegis+ / Pavise+!

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Maybe we should get an ability that always strikes a unit's weaker defense stat, regardless of what the attack type is (physical or magic)

RIP Ogma and his 10 Res.

Edited by MrSmokestack

26 minutes ago, Otorio said:

I've seen a few threads on Reddit where they discuss ways to get out of an "unwinnable" situation, so I'd also be quite interested! I've heard there's a way to record gameplay on Android, but does anyone know of an easy way to record on iOS?

If you have a Mac I think you can connect your device and record via Quicktime X, if you don't have one you can try out Reflector 2, it works great for me.

13 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

Are you sure? My team (all 5*s with nearly maxed out skills) is able to get 690 on Advanced, and to my understanding, you need merges to get much above that. My impression was that getting 690 on Intermediate wasn't even possible: if it was, it'd take a ton of merges.

When the arena reopens, can you take a screenshot of the screen showing the three difficulty options?

Holy sshit this thread suddenly got 30+ pages in a day or so.

Amyways, just finally cleared the knight's quest, oh god what a pain specially when only one of them has pivot. Regardless, I managed to get the extra orb and currently 12/15 on fliers. Pretty trivial with double goad fliers from clair and subaki. Cavalry will be my fave as I'm training a merged clarine and xander, but will also be a piece of cake with double hone.

8 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Maybe we should get an ability that always strikes a unit's weaker defense stat, regardless of what the attack type is (physical or magic)

Levin sword, Light Brand, and Tempest blade go?

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well to be more accurate, the art I chose is Celica in her promoted form, Princess. And since she's directly in line for the throne unlike Sharena Celica is bettur hurr

WTA.

27 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

Do you mind posting pictures of your team?

Because I find that difficult to believe.

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

How tho

I actually found playing by different rules kinda refreshing, tbh.

By the way, speaking of thrones and Sharena, aren't she and Alfonse the first lords since Eliwood whose parents (at least mother) are alive?

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

By the way, speaking of thrones and Sharena, aren't she and Alfonse the first lords since Eliwood whose parents (at least mother) are alive?

Well, Eliwood himself was alive when Roy did his thing. Sick, but alive. So since Roy.

Hey, who knows, Veronica might kill off the Askr siblings' parents in a later chapter...

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

My only question is, with these new rules in place, would one end up moving down a tier for not participating? I've admittedly been neglecting the arena in favor of training my units for quests

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, Eliwood himself was alive when Roy did his thing. Sick, but alive. So since Roy.

Hey, who knows, Veronica might kill off the Askr siblings' parents in a later chapter...

But Eliwood came later.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The first one that is unambiguously alive yes

Because Greil and Mikoto didn't exactly starts dead

That would be so unnecessary as we don't even know who they are. Hope it doesn't happen! There would be no emotional impact

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

That would be so unnecessary as we don't even know who they are. Hope it doesn't happen! There would be no emotional impact

We barely met Eliwood's father before he died. Killed em anyway!

We barely met Eirika's father before he died. Killed em anyway!

We barely met Greil before he died. Killed em anyway!

We barely met Mikoto before she died. K I L L E D E M A N Y W A Y

Same goes for Echoes with Alm's father. KILL

Wait, what? I saw posts come after mine, so I decided to make a separate post, but it turns out I was double posting? Don't call the cops DON'T

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

We barely met Eliwood's father before he died. Killed em anyway!

We barely met Eirika's father before he died. Killed em anyway!

We barely met Greil before he died. Killed em anyway!

We barely met Mikoto before she died. K I L L E D E M A N Y W A Y

Same goes for Echoes with Alm's father. KILL

Wait, what? I saw posts come after mine, so I decided to make a separate post, but it turns out I was double posting? Don't call the cops DON'T

That's why I don't really care much for IS' writing.

ESPECIALLY NOT AFTER PAPER MARIO TURNED INTO A BAD SERIES T___T