Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Congrats on the +Atk Sanaki!

Now give her Raudhrraven+ and Swordbreaker and watch her burn anything that's not blue.

But mah miniature suns :(

My Lilina is +Atk, too. Both my red mage girls are +Atk, which makes me incredibly happy.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

33 minutes ago, GinRei said:

Finally got 20k feathers again... and now I'm not sure whether to feather Xander or Reinhardt to 5-stars.  The former will be an arena bonus unit next week, it's not like he has variable +/- stats so I don't have to worry about getting a better one, and I intend to feather him at some point regardless, but I don't have much in the way of SI fodder for him.  Reinhardt on the other hand will be good for a good long while, and I have the SI fodder for him, but he isn't a bonus unit.

Decisions, decisions...

Personally, I did Xander first and my plan is to do Reinhardt next.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

My Lilina is +Atk, too. Both my red mage girls are +Atk, which makes me incredibly happy.

I feel like red is where I've had the worst luck lol

I haven't pulled in red any less than the other colors, but I've yet to get a single Lilina/Sanaki or Falchion unit.

Heck, I spent nearly 200 orbs during Hero Fest and didn't get even one single Hinata for Fury fodder :/

Just now, Vaximillian said:

If you have other ways to deal with colorless on your team, keeping Cymbeline is A-OK, but in my case, it was still vantage Pineapple meta back then and I didn't have anyone that could reliably deal with him. Probably could give her Cymbeline and throw Hector on a defense tile against these colorless now that I think of it.

I can't believe I have 3 Hectors and I haven't used any of them in the arena. Though I guess it's because I'm using Fae as my green unit and designated Reinhardt/Linde check this season.

Raven is a dialogue thief. lol "Be silent!" was Lon'qu's line in Awakening and now Raven uses it in Heroes. :P

Still can't believe "Pick a god and pray!" is nowhere to be seen for a certain lovable knight though. >.> Damn it, IS why. ;_;

@MaskedAmpharos, hey, Lyn was my very first five-star, and she's –Atk.

@LuxSpes, I'm using Bowbreaker Lilina to roast pineapples.

I wish there was a way to change appearance and graphical effects of weapons without replacing weapons themselves. But obviously, this won't happen.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@LuxSpes, I'm using Bowbreaker Lilina to roast pineapples.

Roasting pineapples is one of my favorite hobbies.

I'm actually a little sad that there's been a pineapple shortage recently :/

EDIT: I can't believe I glossed over the first half, but my Lyn was also my first 5* :DDD (+Def/-HP)

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh Lyn was your first five star?

Hey Mine too!

#BestGirlLyn

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Roasting pineapples is one of my favorite hobbies.

I'm actually a little sad that there's been a pineapple shortage recently :/

There are tons of pineapples in my brothers rank so I've gotten my fill! yummy

@MaskedAmpharos, I'm a tiny bit torn: on one hand, I sort of miss pineapples. On the other hand, piss off, pineapples.

I have too much fun running cute little mages around with Sharena as a shepherd.

@Arcanite, and Lilina was my second! I was overjoyed when I got both.

@LuxSpes, hmm, my Lilina is –HP with 32 HP and 19 Def. It was enough for her to tank one arrow. However, base Sanaki has 33 HP and 17 Def. Ouch, even squishier than Lilina!

Edited by Vaximillian

If you have the opportunity to face my defense team, you'll get your chance at pineapple roasting, though you'll have to go through Ike, Vantage Nowi and WoM Azura as well.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

If you have the opportunity to face my defense team, you'll get your chance at pineapple roasting, though you'll have to go through Ike, Vantage Nowi and WoM Azura as well.

All I heard just now is that Reinhardt + 3 dancers completely runs through your team :P

All I heard just now is that Reinhardt + 3 dancers completely runs through your team :P

This team wasn't made to beat the Reinhardt meta team, but it still netted me 7 defensive wins this week.

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Swordbreaker Sharena and/or Reinhardt against Ike, Soren against Nowi and Azura, and Lilina against Takumi. I think I can figure it out if I manage to not leave anyone wounded for Azura to fly in.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

This team wasn't made to beat the Reinhardt meta team, but it still netted me 7 defensive wins this week.

That's fair. Color-stacking, 1-2 range units, and dancers are all great for defense, and you have all of that :D

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Takumi: Nino

Azura: Nino

Nowi: Nino

Ike: Azura

Your team gets swamped by Nino+Azura by themselves. You can literally have 2 more units for keks

Spoiler

It is a good team though not even gonna lie XD

Even if my team isn't able to wipe out the entire enemy tean, just killing one might be enough to make them surrender if they're looking for a deathless run.

I know I gave tons of defense wins to people when attempting my deathless run.

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Even if my team isn't able to wipe out the entire enemy tean, just killing one might be enough to make them surrender if they're looking for a deathless run.

I know I gave tons of defense wins to people when attempting my deathless run.

I've forfeited many a streak because Wings of Mercy Brave Axe Cherche would teleport in and murder someone.

Actually just in general Flier Emblem teams seem to give me the most trouble. My main answers to green mages are Ike and Julia (w/ G Tomebreaker), but a S!Camilla with enough buffs is capable of OHKOing Ike on the spot (and even if she can't OHKO, she can ORKO since the defense tiles make it a lot more difficult for Ike to one-shot her on the counter, so she just doubles and kills him with the second hit). Many S!Camillas also run G Tomebreaker, which would cancel out my Julia's and let them ORKO her as well. 

It's just not a good time :/

14 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I've forfeited many a streak because Wings of Mercy Brave Axe Cherche would teleport in and murder someone.

Actually just in general Flier Emblem teams seem to give me the most trouble. My main answers to green mages are Ike and Julia (w/ G Tomebreaker), but a S!Camilla with enough buffs is capable of OHKOing Ike on the spot (and even if she can't OHKO, she can ORKO since the defense tiles make it a lot more difficult for Ike to one-shot her on the counter, so she just doubles and kills him with the second hit). Many S!Camillas also run G Tomebreaker, which would cancel out my Julia's and let them ORKO her as well. 

It's just not a good time :/

I use to mindlessly put Sanaki in S!Camilla's range and wait for her to come get KOed, but yesterday, I was baffled when a S!Camilla not only survived, but KOed my Sanaki. It's only today that I realized that she was on a defense title when she attacked. The fact that it was a 40+6 Gronnblade+ Camilla backed by both Hone and Fortify fliers didn't help. The +6 part made me do a double take since Sanaki was my highest merged at +2.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I use to mindlessly put Sanaki in S!Camilla's range and wait for her to come get KOed, but yesterday, I was baffled when a S!Camilla not only survived, but KOed my Sanaki. It's only today that I realized that she was on a defense title when she attacked. The fact that it was a 40+6 Gronnblade+ Camilla backed by both Hone and Fortify fliers didn't help. The +6 part made me do a double take since Sanaki was my highest merged at +2.

Tfw I have no good red mages

Ryoma's been my main counter to green mages for the past several seasons, but I swapped him out for Ike this season, who has significantly lower res and speed and thus deals with the likes of S!Camilla far worse. 

EDIT: Maybe I should invest in a T-Adept/G Tomebreaker Sophia a la @Ice Dragon

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Tfw I have no good red mages

Ryoma's been my main counter to green mages for the past several seasons, but I swapped him out for Ike this season, who has significantly lower res and speed and thus deals with the likes of S!Camilla far worse. 

I know the feeling. I'm itching to use my Ryoma, but since I'm using Ike as a bonus unit and using 2 sword unit is a recipe for disaster, I'll to wait till next season.

8 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I know the feeling. I'm itching to use my Ryoma, but since I'm using Ike as a bonus unit and using 2 sword unit is a recipe for disaster, I'll to wait till next season.

I'd feel the same way except I'm primed to promote Xander if I don't have any other bonus heroes next season, which would mean no Ryoma for another 2 weeks </3 (and Xander would have the same struggles against S!Camilla that Ike currently has). 

I'd feel the same way except I'm primed to promote Xander if I don't have any other bonus heroes next season, which would mean no Ryoma for another 2 weeks </3 (and Xander would have the same struggles against S!Camilla that Ike currently has). 

I thought about using my 20K feathers on Xander this morning, but then Linde ended up with Blarblade+ and a Odin was missing from my barracks. 

I'll have to hope a unit I have at 5* is a bonus unit or I pull someone from the next banner.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I thought about using my 20K feathers on Xander this morning, but then Linde ended up with Blarblade+ and a Odin was missing from my barracks. 

I'll have to hope a unit I have at 5* is a bonus unit or I pull someone from the next banner.

To be quite honest I'm not super fond of Xander (and I also don't have any Quick Riposte or Bonfire fodder for him), so I really want to hold out until I know the other bonus units first. Hell I may even use my 20k feathers to promote another of the bonus heroes instead since if I'm not using Xander I can have Ryoma back on my team >:D

To be quite honest I'm not super fond of Xander (and I also don't have any Quick Riposte or Bonfire fodder for him), so I really want to hold out until I know the other bonus units first. Hell I may even use my 20k feathers to promote another of the bonus heroes instead since if I'm not using Xander I can have Ryoma back on my team >:D

I kind of like Xander, but considering I'm swimming in 5* sword units, I wasn't in any rush to promote him.