• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, JSND said:

37 Natural Base Attack. If +ATK he reach 40. He's Top 3 strongest character in the game(naturally he's only below Cherche and Effie. With extra factors added in, Hector is stronger than him, and Frederick tied with him)

Jeez. In that case, I got really lucky with Chrom.

Edited by Sunwoo

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

@Ice Dragon Non-machine translation, please?

A Bond Hero Battle? Not sure what that entails, but the first Bond Hero Battle will be against Alm and Celica from Echoes, an event that starts on the 6th. So I guess no GHB.

If you want an actual translation...

"The commemorable first Bond Hero Battle will be against Alm and Celica from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. 'Bond Hero Battle ~Alm and Celica~' is slated to begin at 4:00 p.m. on 7/6 (Thursday)."

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

A Bond Hero Battle? Not sure what that entails, but the first Bond Hero Battle will be against Alm and Celica from Echoes, an event that starts on the 6th. So I guess no GHB.

So it's some form of Hero Battle? I caught 'Bond' and the 6th using Twitter's machine translation, but for the most part, it was complete gibberish otherwise.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

As @SatsumaFSoysoy says, Bond Hero Battle. Zero details besides the name, date, and opponents.

Ah.

...Any ideas? That doesn't just apply to you two.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I haven't spent any money on this game either! Honestly, the game is somewhat akin to gambling, and if I wanted to gamble I'd rather just go to Las Vegas than gamble on a phone game XD Good luck getting Jaffar, 5-star only favorites are such a pain.

Ah, Chrom's natural attack is really that high? Alfonse and Sanaki are both tied for the strongest on my team right now with 51 attack, so I guess Chrom is going to surpass them in raw attack at some point.

Haha, it's not that I was disappointed to get Boey, I just wasn't expecting to get him and didn't know what to do with his awkward nature! But yeah, it's pretty nice of Boey to show up just in time to give me a second option other than Mae for the tempest. She's definitely going to have fun destroying everything, though, all I need to do is give her a different skill besides blue tome experience, and I can call her complete.

I must admit I have spent some money on this game but at this point it's mostly iTunes gift codes I've scrounged up doing surveys online. This is probably as close as I'll get to actual gambling anytime soon :V. I'm still amazed there are people who are in denial about gatcha games being gambling. I about went crazy trying for Jaffar on the Camus banner. I got the 5* percentage about up to 5% before I ran out of orbs and time. ;-;

Chrom is quiet the hard hitter. I knew he had high attack but I hadn't realized just how high until I looked a little bit ago. He is going to be fun to use!

The suprise Boey is the tip of that silver lining! But yeah some variety and options are definently nice for the Tempist Trials. Great timing Boey! What are you thinking for Mae's C slot? Buff or debuf?

Just now, JSND said:

On chrom yeah

37 Natural Base Attack. If +ATK he reach 40. He's Top 3 strongest character in the game(naturally he's only below Cherche and Effie. With extra factors added in, Hector is stronger than him, and Frederick tied with him)

And thank goodness he has that going for him because he is not winning any races, and I'm not sure he would survive a mage sneezing. 

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Um, zero.  It's almost sounds like a Voting Gauntlet but for two people. 

Man, update on the 5th, this on the 6th, tempest on the 7th...what's gotten into IS?

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

We'll definitely be fighting them, but I wonder what the rewards will be....

Maybe they'll give away free Alms and Celicas lol! Or we could potentially be getting the other villagers, Kliff and Gray, since Tobin is in the next Tempest.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

We'll definitely be fighting them, but I wonder what the rewards will be....

Maybe they'll give away free Alms and Celicas lol! Or we could potentially be getting the other villagers, Kliff and Gray, since Tobin is in the next Tempest.

The second tweet says that there won't be any free heroes given out, at least from the translation I have.

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/881773076525981697

Edited by Korath88

4 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

And thank goodness he has that going for him because he is not winning any races, and I'm not sure he would survive a mage sneezing. 

Just give him Brave and +ATK Chrom can one shot +7 Fury Lucina lol

That strength is kinda ridonk

@SatsumaFSoysoy I'm guessing it would be more related to the Tempest in the same way we got Xenologue for the last tempest

Edited by JSND

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I must admit I have spent some money on this game but at this point it's mostly iTunes gift codes I've scrounged up doing surveys online. This is probably as close as I'll get to actual gambling anytime soon :V. I'm still amazed there are people who are in denial about gatcha games being gambling. I about went crazy trying for Jaffar on the Camus banner. I got the 5* percentage about up to 5% before I ran out of orbs and time. ;-;

Chrom is quiet the hard hitter. I knew he had high attack but I hadn't realized just how high until I looked a little bit ago. He is going to be fun to use!

The suprise Boey is the tip of that silver lining! But yeah some variety and options are definently nice for the Tempist Trials. Great timing Boey! What are you thinking for Mae's C slot? Buff or debuf?

Oh, if someone else gave me an iTunes gift card I'd probably spend it on some orbs. Since the only use I'd have for it is either Heroes, or this one puzzle app that's fun but has annoying advertisements but lets you get rid of them with payment. But yeah, I totally get what you mean about that. I wanted to get Ninian on her first banner, but I didn't get her. Still don't have her (or Azura), as a matter of fact! Priscilla is the only unit I have from the original Elibe banner, and that was not too long ago.

Guess Chrom shouldn't be too different to use from Alfonse, whom I've already trained up and completed. Of course, I guess -res Chrom is going to be able to take even less of a magical hit than Alfonse.

Probably one of the hone or fortify skills, debuffs are cool enough but I think it's easier for me to have my units next to each other than to outguess the enemy AI and have my units in a location where they can debuff.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

The tweet says that there won't be any free heroes given out, at least from the translation I have.

Ooh, I found the other Tweet that explains what a Bond Hero Battle is.

So yeah, they do say that they won't give out Heroes, but the reward is orbs instead! Excellent.

@SatsumaFSoysoy, just translate it for those who don’t speak moon. Like me :(

I’m well away from my computer right now, and it’s too inconvenient using Google Translate on mobile.

Is this like a paralogue or like a grand hero battle?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy, just translate it for those who don’t speak moon. Like me :(

I’m well away from my computer right now, and it’s too inconvenient using Google Translate on mobile.

Is this like a paralogue or like a grand hero battle?

It says it's an event, and you fight against a tag team of Heroes that are related in their own games, so I'd say it's more like a GHB.

It's just two sentences, and other than mentioning the rewards are orbs it doesn't really say much.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It says it's an event, and you fight against a tag team of Heroes that are related in their own games, so I'd say it's more like a GHB.

It's just two sentences, and other than mentioning the rewards are orbs it doesn't really say much.

...Is it strange that, despite being F2P, I am incredibly disappointed?

Just now, phineas81707 said:

They're not gonna give away 3* Alms and Celicas lol. Orbs aren't exciting in the "oh damn that's new" sense, but hey, more orbs.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Nah, count me on that. Free New unit is always more hype than Orbs. Only Feather is worth more for me

Free Cellica when

They're not gonna give away 3* Alms and Celicas lol. Orbs aren't exciting in the "oh damn that's new" sense, but hey, more orbs.

It's a brand new idea, and it's a Hero Battle- which have always given a Hero in some form.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh, if someone else gave me an iTunes gift card I'd probably spend it on some orbs. Since the only use I'd have for it is either Heroes, or this one puzzle app that's fun but has annoying advertisements but lets you get rid of them with payment. But yeah, I totally get what you mean about that. I wanted to get Ninian on her first banner, but I didn't get her. Still don't have her (or Azura), as a matter of fact! Priscilla is the only unit I have from the original Elibe banner, and that was not too long ago.

Guess Chrom shouldn't be too different to use from Alfonse, whom I've already trained up and completed. Of course, I guess -res Chrom is going to be able to take even less of a magical hit than Alfonse.

Probably one of the hone or fortify skills, debuffs are cool enough but I think it's easier for me to have my units next to each other than to outguess the enemy AI and have my units in a location where they can debuff.

Yeah this game and maybe Pokémon Go are where any and all iTunes gift cards I get are going for the foreseeable future. Ah man I would love to get Ninian. I only got Lucius from the original Elibe banner and he has served me well despite being relegated to healer. I got lucky and pulled Azura during the hero fest, but now both she and Olivia are long since maxed out on hero merit and I want more variety damn it!

To be fair Chrom should ideally only be taking the occasional green t-adept mage at worst, and killing them before they can hit him at all at best. 

Thats definently fair, hone's and fortifies are by far the easiest thing to utilize unless a Legion is running around. 

13 minutes ago, JSND said:

Just give him Brave and +ATK Chrom can one shot +7 Fury Lucina lol

That strength is kinda ridonk

Ridonk strength is good, I like working with ridonk strength!

They could have given away the winners and participants of the voting gauntlets, by the way.
1st place: 4⋆ (or 3⋆), 2nd place: 3⋆ (or 2⋆), semi-finalists: 2⋆ (or 1⋆), everybody else: 1⋆.

This does interfere with the accompanying banners, but here were are.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They could have given away the winners and participants of the voting gauntlets, by the way.
1st place: 4⋆ (or 3⋆), 2nd place: 3⋆ (or 2⋆), semi-finalists: 2⋆ (or 1⋆), everybody else: 1⋆.

Nah. No free Priscilla for you my guy.

1 minute ago, JSND said:

What if i am not a guy or a girl. I'm a Gold Knight who sexually identify as Villager(F)

You get sent on a boat. It's not going anywhere, you're just stuck on the boat and have to play boat maps for the rest of your life.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

We already have a free fake Lucina for a bunch of effort and then we have to build her from he ground up (from IS's point of view). They're not going to hand one out.

Alfie and Sharena are equally suspect.