• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

43 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I just checked, and for Swordbreaker Sharena Moonbow sims better on defence than any 3-charge special, huh.
She doesn’t get doubled, and the 3-charge special doesn’t charge in time. I think I’ll leave Moonbow on.

L&D3 also sims better on defence than Fury 3. Interesting.

Well, yeah, since it's a 2 cooldown and that's the way Walls of Fire/Ice and Sharp Things work by using Killer weapons to drop Bonfire or Iceberg to 2 cooldown and having Quick Riposte so they can get it in every round of combat. Quickened Pulse would let you use Ignis and Glacies.

Sharena with Swordbreaker and without Moonbow only has 3 less wins than with Moonbow. Having DA for burst damage against other units... Eh, you do you.

Also, if Celica is the boss of the July trials, you cannot bait her with Sharena unless she has Fury 3 or R Tomebreaker or Celica isn't at full HP. Because of boosted stats which I emulated with a +10 merge Celica, she straight up doubles Sharena killing her. Celica in general destroys everything... This is going to suck. Summer F!Robin, though...

6 minutes ago, Kiran said:

What was the score needed to stay in tier 20? I want to see if I should even bother trying

4862 is enough for me

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Why? My Alfonse is still 4* lol.

My squad last season was Eli/Cam/Xan/Hector

Alfonse would be Eli or Xander slot, so its 154/155 bst with HW vs Alfonse 157 with HW. Except Brave Alfonse is the future lol

Also this need to be said because Sol is such a dogshit skill

Edited by JSND

1 minute ago, JSND said:

My squad last season was Eli/Cam/Xan/Hector

Alfonse would be Eli or Xander slot, so its 154/155 bst with HW vs Alfonse 157 with HW. Except Brave Alfonse is the future lol

Ew, so many horses.

3 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Well, yeah, since it's a 2 cooldown and that's the way Walls of Fire/Ice and Sharp Things work by using Killer weapons to drop Bonfire or Iceberg to 2 cooldown and having Quick Riposte so they can get it in every round of combat. Quickened Pulse would let you use Ignis and Glacies.

Sharena with Swordbreaker and without Moonbow only has 3 less wins than with Moonbow. Having DA for burst damage against other units... Eh, you do you.

Also, if Celica is the boss of the July trials, you cannot bait her with Sharena unless she has Fury 3 or R Tomebreaker or Celica isn't at full HP. Because of boosted stats which I emulated with a +10 merge Celica, she straight up doubles Sharena killing her. Celica in general destroys everything... This is going to suck. Summer F!Robin, though...

If only I had some Subakis, Kleins, or Leos to spare. QR doesn’t grow on trees :(

I just hope I can zap Celica with Reinhardt. Failing that, my cavs will maybe pick up.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If only I had some Subakis, Kleins, or Leos to spare. QR doesn’t grow on trees :(

I just hope I can zap Celica with Reinhardt. Failing that, my cavs will maybe pick up.

No, Sharena must be willing to take all of that love head on.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

She doesn’t love Kagero disguised as Celica. She loves Celica being Celica.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

almost every time I pay, I get trash.

^Proof that paying money gets you nothing but a rush^

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It does for me!

I have 4 Subakis sitting there doing nothing XD I stole your Karel and now I'm stealing your Subakis

Stop rubbing off on me Soysoy!

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

^Proof that paying money gets you nothing but a rush^

Well, when I say trash, it's just not the things I want. I do get 5*s still.

The only thing ever worth my money was Azura, I think.

@Vaximillian

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If you kill Leo for QR, you'll get cursed with -Atk.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

If you kill Leo for QR, you'll get cursed with -Atk.

It’s not like I’m going to pull him anyway, with all these Raighs, Sophias, and Firs clogging up the tubes.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Wait, you don't have a single Est?

Est was my second pegasus, and I own three at this moment.

I'm talking about her Echoes incarnation- I'm second-guessing myself for Celica's Act 3 route.

What if we could spend feathers, badges, or both to upgrade the unit’s generic non-+ weapons to +?
This might cost 19,999 feathers instead of 20,000 for promoting a fodder unit to 5⋆ just because.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What if we could spend feathers, badges, or both to upgrade the unit’s generic non-+ weapons to +?
This might cost 19,999 feathers instead of 20,000 for promoting a fodder unit to 5⋆ just because.

What if I could get Ragnarok+, which has an automatic Growing Light attack every time Celica initiates, in addition to its current effect?

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

24 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wished I had a Klein or Leo to use. Also, technically QR does grow on trees if it's Leo. :p

Assuming she is the boss, I think I can bait and counter Celica with either Linde or Mae who'll live and Blarblade+ 4* Ursula with R Tomebreaker could possibly kill her -- depends on her stats. Reinhardt and M!Robin would just explode against her. Otherwise, I think only summer F!Robin can tank her hits safely. Clair can, but -Atk Clair is the worst, Effie would be difficult to position with, and Est will either die or barely live which isn't that great when I would need her to deal with other crap on the map. Ditto with Subaki and I'm not going to try getting Florina or Jagen up to 4* during the trials. Otherwise, Ninian which could lead to Escape Route shenanigans. Odin? Ha.

Bonfire, Distant Counter, and Quick Riposte on Gwendolyn could destroy Celica. Distant Counter on Effie would be sweet too. Leave her barely alive and finish off with the giant pink monster. What a pipe dream.

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

"What is love? Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more." *Celica casts Ragnarok on Sharena*

"I don't know why you're not fair. I give you my love, but you don't care. So what is right and what is wrong? Gimme a sign." *Sharena falls in battle. Game over.*

Edited by Kaden

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This would be the greatest feature since sliced bread.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

This would be the greatest feature since sliced bread.

Sliced Bread tome when? :p

Edited by Kaden

Just now, Kaden said:

Sliced Bread tome when? :p

Or a seal that allows you to pop a heal.

Though there is one problem- I've made three promotions so far for weapons. Do I get those 30,000 feathers back?