Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Huh, I just realised I could now make a team of characters voiced by Brianna Knickernocker..

Double Sakura is cheating. Put Charlotte there, and we’re fair.

Cherami Emblem doesn’t need such unsportly tactics, ha!

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Double Sakura is cheating. Put Charlotte there, and we’re fair.

But no brides came home to me. Hopefully 8% banner changes that

What are you talking about? The more Sakura the better though!

But yes I'd love if normal Axe Charlotte arrives in Heroes. Female Fighters represent.

edit: @Vaximillian What I'm really hoping for is Owain or Shiro (hopefully in Children of Fate) so I can make Kaiji Tang Emblem with Odin, Narcian and Lloyd.

Edited by mcsilas

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

]What I'm really hoping for is Owain or Shiro (hopefully in Children of Fate) so I can make Kaiji Tang Emblem with Odin, Narcian and Lloyd.

Children of Fate makes one think "Second gen Child units", but we all know it'll just be 3 different versions of Owain and MAYBE Ophelia.

...I don't know what they would do for Owains number 2 and 3, but they'll find a way I'm sure of it. These are the same guys who found a way to make people dress up like their dads and also make "dude in average villager clothes" one of the most powerful units in the game...

9 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Children of Fate makes one think "Second gen Child units", but we all know it'll just be 3 different versions of Owain and MAYBE Ophelia.

...I don't know what they would do for Owains number 2 and 3, but they'll find a way I'm sure of it. These are the same guys who found a way to make people dress up like their dads and also make "dude in average villager clothes" one of the most powerful units in the game...

Staff Owain- becomes a healer just like his mom. If he has stats like normal Odin, then that would be one bulky healer. Maybe with Renewal?

War Monk Owain- axe-wielder inspired by his mom's War Cleric promotion in Warriors.

Then we just need Pegasus Knight Severa and all the Awakening Trio has cosplayed their mothers!

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Staff Owain- becomes a healer just like his mom. If he has stats like normal Odin, then that would be one bulky healer. Maybe with Renewal?

War Monk Owain- axe-wielder inspired by his mom's War Cleric promotion in Warriors.

Then we just need Pegasus Knight Severa and all the Awakening Trio has cosplayed their mothers!

Don't forget the most important Owain, Assassin Owa-

Wait... Inigo hasn't cosplayed as his mo-

...nevermind actually.

Edited by Xenomata

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Don't forget the most important Owain, Assassin Owa-

Wait... Inigo hasn't cosplayed as his mo-

...nevermind actually.

Oh yes, the world needs more brightly-dressed Assassins! I mean, he has a yellow shirt model so it must be semi-canon right? :P

So Bow Owain? Bowain?

Comes with a 5 charge skill Lethality

Oh and Pass. 

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

What I'm really hoping for is Owain or Shiro (hopefully in Children of Fate) so I can make Kaiji Tang Emblem with Odin, Narcian and Lloyd.

I do expect Shiro in Children of Fate, but with the recent pattern of one sausage and two buns my hopes aren’t going to realise…

21 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

make "dude in average villager clothes" one of the most powerful units in the game...

Who is that?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Who is that?

I suppose that's technically up for debate, but Dorcas.

Look at the dude. He didn't even put on any decent jewelry he might have gotten from Natasha.

...so anyways, these Alfonse quests were a pain to do. Not only did it require me to have him ready for battle at 5* so I wouldn't be suffering the entire time, but also every time I got an enemy team with at least 2 axe units (he has Axebreaker 3), the one lance user had a Sapphire Lance or Triangle Adept 3...

Edited by Xenomata

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Look at the dude. He didn't even put on any decent jewelry he might have gotten from Natasha.

Nah not really

Bartre is one of the most powerful unit in the game. Dorcas is Bartre with Distant Counter as an option and even higher stats. It made sense that Dorcas is one of the most powerful unit in the entire game

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Natalie.

Natasha is the wife of the other new boy.

3 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

He didn't even put on any decent jewelry he might have gotten from Natasha.

Even though Natasha is a diminutive of Natalie, there is a different Natasha in a different FE game.

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Natalie.

Natasha is the wife of the other new boy.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Even though Natasha is a diminutive of Natalie, there is a different Natasha in a different FE game.

Oh my bad.

...imagine the conversation that THAT would have sparked though.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Dorcas, I assume.

Huh, I just realised there's no female royals for the Fates second gen. That's a shame, unless you count F Kana.

Well you can't have a girl wielding the legendary Brynhildr.

Wait....

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

FE8 Natasha i assume?

Yep. Another long name, short name pair for the list!

Tatiana (2/15) — Tanya (5);
Sophia (6), Sophie (14) — Sonya (2/15), Sonia (7);
and now Natalie (7) — Natasha (8).

Natalie is a fringe case due to not being playable, but why can’t we stretch the goals a tiny bit?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yep. Another long name, short name pair for the list!

Tatiana (2/15) — Tanya (5);
Sophia (6), Sophie (14) — Sonya (2/15), Sonia (7);
and now Natalie (7) — Natasha (8).

Natalie is a fringe case due to not being playable, but why can’t we stretch the goals a tiny bit?

Neither was Sonia.

Hmmm they might decide to do Soleil/Ophelia then if they want to have females on the banner.

Which technically makes them 3rd gen units then? How meta.

Also, all the royal 2nd gens are male, but Nina/Ophelia, who are the children of Leo's retainers (and pretty much Forrest's retainers in Heirs of Fate DLC) are both female. Soleil, who would be Siegbert's retainer is also female. So all the Nohr 2nd gen 'retainers' are female.

Meanwhile in Hoshido, Asugi and Hisame are all male 2nd gen retainers.

So I did the Alfonse's quests this morning, some free orbs for me... I'm at 57 rn... With the last 20 that i can farm on the TT i'll have 77...

I think that it will be enough to pull Hector

8 minutes ago, Nosmur said:

So I did the Alfonse's quests this morning, some free orbs for me... I'm at 57 rn... With the last 20 that i can farm on the TT i'll have 77...

I think that it will be enough to pull Hector

famous last words.

Enjoy getting 5* Bartre SOMEHOW.

51 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Which technically makes them 3rd gen units then? How meta.

Technically Shigure can be a third generation unit :) Especially if you.love pairing up Laslow and Azura as I do xD

Since I love pairing Chrom and Olivia, he's the grandfather... So Shigure gets to fight fairly often with his grandfather wearing a bunny outfit lmao

And while I would love a male weighted banner for that, hell hasn't frozen over yet so my hopes remain low. I'm betting they'll add some females. I'm just hoping it's not Rhajat or Caeldori...

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

And while I would love a male weighted banner for that, hell hasn't frozen over yet so my hopes remain low.

And given that there are much more sausages than buns in the series, they are bound to run out of buns if the trend continues. And then finita la commedia, no more new characters, enjoy your thirty-eighth Xander.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

And given that there are much more sausages than buns in the series, they are bound to run out of buns if the trend continues. And then finita la commedia, no more new characters, enjoy your thirty-eighth Xander.

WMG: Xander/Camus haven't been rerun because they haven't figured out how to make money out of their Female Gaze without turning into Ayra 2.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That's what annoys me when people point out there are more male ghbs and TT units. Of course there are since there are more male units as a whole...

Also, wouldn't it be 38th Lucina, since they'll run out of new females long before males at this rate xD

*Ignores the fact that Xander is the only character that has had an outright seasonal repeat*

...that being said, I would love one more Xander so I can have a Xander Emblem xD 

I'd prefer a Camus Emblem but that would involve adding all Camuses and also giving him a seasonal repeat. I again point to my comment about things still not being quite frozen...

Edited by Cute Chao