Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@Interdimensional Observer @Cute Chao

If you want to know your blood type, you could always have a baby!  They need to know, since an rh- mom having an rh+ baby can cause problems.

My blood type is O-, since I give to everybody, but I don't know what that means for Eastern Blood type astrology.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

@Interdimensional Observer @Cute Chao

If you want to know your blood type, you could always have a baby!  They need to know, since an rh- mom having an rh+ baby can cause problems.

My blood type is O-, since I give to everybody, but I don't know what that means for Eastern Blood type astrology.

I think, of the two, I would definitely much rather give blood xD

The main reason I haven't given blood yet is random dizzy spells I get that my doctors can't explain... plus both my mum and my sister have fainted donating before, which scares me a bit -.- I've got as far as the room itself but I was a walk-in and they didn't have time to fit me in past the appointed ones. Haven't plucked up the nerve since. 

Just now, Cute Chao said:

I think, of the two, I would definitely much rather give blood xD

The main reason I haven't given blood yet is random dizzy spells I get that my doctors can't explain... plus both my mum and my sister have fainted donating before, which scares me a bit -.- I've got as far as the room itself but I was a walk-in and they didn't have time to fit me in past the appointed ones. Haven't plucked up the nerve since. 

Oh, and Cute Chao, depending on the tests ran, they don't typically test for blood type if they're just doing a CBC/CMP, so maybe they didn't have that info available, because there's no reason not to tell you, if they had it.  Although if you were asking a tech, and not the doctor, they might not be allowed to tell you anything they weren't permitted to.

If you give blood, conversely, it's very important to know what the blood type is.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Oh, and Cute Chao, depending on the tests ran, they don't typically test for blood type if they're just doing a CBC/CMP, so maybe they didn't have that info available, because there's no reason not to tell you, if they had it.  Although if you were asking a tech, and not the doctor, they might not be allowed to tell you anything they weren't permitted to.

If you give blood, conversely, it's very important to know what the blood type is.

Ah, thanks. I wondered if it was something like that. It was my GP but he didn't explain anything when I asked, so I wasn't sure if it just wasn't allowed or if it wasn't tested for :) 

Heh, interesting. I know my blood type since I was a kid, iirc I'm AB+.

= EDIT =

LAME. According to the wikia, my JP tactician would be Ice but NA version makes me Light. Raeg I prefer Ice to be Pent's friend!

Edited by Quintessence

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Ah, thanks. I wondered if it was something like that. It was my GP but he didn't explain anything when I asked, so I wasn't sure if it just wasn't allowed or if it wasn't tested for :) 

They probably just didn't test for it, since it's not really relevant, unless you need a transfusion or are giving birth.

7 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

You are my opposite.

8 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I think the ironic part is that's Karen in FE7 is light Affinty. And when you look at his character in FE7, it's really ironic.

Was it the same as in FE6?

To just post it, here is the FE Wiki FE7 Affinity Chart:

Birth Month Type A Type B Type O TypeAB
1 Ice Wind Fire Ice
2 Wind Fire Thunder Anima
3 Ice Wind Anima Thunder
4 Anima Fire Thunder Ice
5 Light Thunder Fire Wind
6 Thunder Anima Wind Fire
7 Anima Wind Ice Thunder
8 Wind Dark Fire Anima
9 Fire Ice Anima Thunder
10 Ice Anima Wind Fire
11 Anima Thunder Ice Ice
12 Thunder Fire Wind

Light

This doesn't exactly work for Tellius, since they dropped Ice and Anima, and added Water, Heaven, and Earth. I normally not into horoscopes in the least, but I like the Affinities. And we could use this to extrapolate what Awakening/Fates characters might have as their Affinity. I know Owain has to be Ice. Why? Because he's born in July the 7th month, and his Blood Type is O++++++++++++!

9 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Ooh, if I recall correctly, that makes you a universal receiver?  Lucky you!  :P: 

I think I'm A+.

Gah, all this talk of needles reminds me I need to get my flu shot this week.  I'm required to get it for work and the deadline is December 1st!  I'm a wimp so I'm dreading it... :sob:

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

1 Ice Wind Fire Ice
3 Ice Wind Anima Thunder
4 Anima Fire Thunder Ice
7 Anima Wind Ice Thunder
8 Wind Dark Fire Anima
9 Fire Ice Anima Thunder
10 Ice Anima Wind Fire
11 Anima Thunder Ice Ice
12 Thunder Fire Wind

Light

This doesn't exactly work for Tellius, since they dropped Ice and Anima, and added Water, Heaven, and Earth. I normally not into horoscopes in the least, but I like the Affinities. And we could use this to extrapolate what Awakening/Fates characters might have as their Affinity. I know Owain has to be Ice. Why? Because he's born in July the 7th month, and his Blood Type is O++++++++++++!

Odd, I seem to remember July being Fire type in the American version of FE7, but that's not even an option for any of the types in that chart.  I guess I'm Ice, now.

How did blood types come to be associated with personality in Japan, anyway?  We didn't even know about blood types until relatively recently, historically speaking.

Just now, Xenomata said:

Uhhhhhh... I'm either Thunder, Fire, Wind, or Light...

...how do I check my blood type again? I never really cared to know.

Have a baby or donate blood, it seems. I guess a paternity test would probably do it, too xD 

I don't know if other countries have other ways, though. 

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

1 Ice Wind Fire Ice
3 Ice Wind Anima Thunder
4 Anima Fire Thunder Ice
7 Anima Wind Ice Thunder
8 Wind Dark Fire Anima
9 Fire Ice Anima Thunder
10 Ice Anima Wind Fire
11 Anima Thunder Ice Ice
12 Thunder Fire Wind

Light

I'm wind huh. 10th month and my blood type is O-. That's fine by me, in FE7 I always tried to match with Lyn

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m Ice then. ❄

Here's hoping you get all the Fjorms in the world then. Of course I don't know if she is Ice Affinity. Canas is Anima oddly, and so is his mother, despite her hating it.

Known Ices:

FE6: Marcus, Wolt, Saul, Barth, Sin, Klein, Thea, Echidna, Raigh, Igrene, Gale

FE7: Marcus, Raven, Legault, Ninian (golly gee!), Pent, Jaffar

FE8: Innes, Natasha, Kyle, Artur, Marisa, Valter, Lyon

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

How did blood types come to be associated with personality in Japan, anyway?  We didn't even know about blood types until relatively recently, historically speaking.

A quick google search brought up this, looks reputable:

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-positive-and-negative-sides-of-japans-obsession-with-dating-by-blood-type

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Odd, I seem to remember July being Fire type in the American version of FE7, but that's not even an option for any of the types in that chart.  I guess I'm Ice, now.

It’s the Japanese chart. The non-Japanese versions have a different chart based on month only:

• January: Light
  • February: Ice
  • March: Wind
  • April: Thunder
  • May: Wind
  • June: Anima
  • July: Fire
  • August: Dark
  • September: Fire
  • October: Anima
  • November: Ice
  • December: Thunder

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

In the simplified version that Europe and America got, July is fire. Here's the list for us: 

• January: Light
  • February: Ice
  • March: Wind
  • April: Thunder
  • May: Wind
  • June: Anima
  • July: Fire
  • August: Dark
  • September: Fire
  • October: Anima
  • November: Ice
  • December: Thunder

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Have a baby or donate blood, it seems. I guess a paternity test would probably do it, too xD 

I don't know if other countries have other ways, though. 

Isn't your blood type registered in your ID?

= EDIT =

The colombian ID has your blood type on its back part.

Edited by Quintessence

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

1 Ice Wind Fire Ice
3 Ice Wind Anima Thunder
4 Anima Fire Thunder Ice
7 Anima Wind Ice Thunder
8 Wind Dark Fire Anima