Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

52 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Well, I reached 20,000 feathers again. There's a long list of things I could do: promote Hana to fodder off LaD3 to people, promote better natures for a few characters and merge, promote Subaki or Gordin or someone else for their skills...

I did none of those.

Hide contents

uJnlJTC.png

+1 Clarisse, woooo! I've gotta keep my maybe title of biggest Clarisse fan on Serenes, after all. I've halfway to 20,000 again too, so +2 Clarisse may be a reality in just a short while! Part of me almost hopes to get a bunch of worthless 4-stars soon, so I can get a bunch more feathers even faster, haha.

Are you going to upgrade her Clarisse's Bow as well for completionist's sake?

Speaking of Clarisse you should totally vote for your favourite quote to break some tiebreakers

I guess all that SP/HM is from the TT

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But imagine if she had quadtails! She’d have been worth 750 by herself.

That would have overflowed because any character worth more than 746 points loses some 40 or so points for no apparent reason.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That would have overflowed because any character worth more than 746 points loses some 40 or so points for no apparent reason.

That’s sad. Is this possible to be fixed?

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Are you going to upgrade her Clarisse's Bow as well for completionist's sake?

Speaking of Clarisse you should totally vote for your favourite quote to break some tiebreakers

I guess all that SP/HM is from the TT

Probably eventually, yeah. Someday I do want to give her a general debuffing build as well, to work off of her own weapon better, but I still need more fodder for it. And the Brave Archer build works so well, so it's hard to want to change it, haha.

Oh yeah, I haven't checked on that in a while. I will be there soon!

The past few TTs, technically, but yeah. I've been using Klein for this current one; if I can max his HM, then I'll feel better about giving his DB3 to Hinoka.

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I haven’t tried squad assault yet, but chain challenge fell to my horses.

Poor Selena got powercreeped. Twintails was too vanilla, quadtails is the new big thing now.

Squad assault felt easy to me. First map is Ogma's, Gwendolyn laughed at him and BK rekt the archer and the axe fighter. The last map is Maria and Minerva's, and Axebreaker Cecilia did everything from afar with DD3 Seal while Rein crippled the sword knight.

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Meanwhile, my +0 Selena stands on a fortification tile and watches waves and waves of +10 Hectors, +10 Sheenas, and +10 Amelias crumble at her feet in Arena Assault.

Give her Armorsmasher+. Btw, is Armorsmasher upgradeable at the refinery?

Speaking of the refinery, my only viable options so far are upgrading a healer and Gwendy's lance to Slaying Lance+. Btw, what does Eirika's Sieglinde effect is once upgraded? I have a 4☆ Eirika and I'm wondering if it's worth to upgrade her in the future.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That’s sad. Is this possible to be fixed?

Not without banging in a few developers' and managers' doors.

That said, ponytail is justice. Two-side up is acceptable. Twintails are passable. Anything more than that is meh.

And straight, long hair left down is the work of gods.

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Give her Armorsmasher+. Btw, is Armorsmasher upgradeable at the refinery?

Already two-hit kills everything. And yes.

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Btw, what does Eirika's Sieglinde effect is once upgraded? I have a 4☆ Eirika and I'm wondering if it's worth to upgrade her in the future.

Sieglinde cannot be upgraded.

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Btw, what does Eirika's Sieglinde effect is once upgraded? I have a 4☆ Eirika and I'm wondering if it's worth to upgrade her in the future.

Sieglinde isn’t upgradable yet, even despite Siegmund being upgradable. Because reasons.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sieglinde isn’t upgradable yet, even despite Siegmund being upgradable. Because reasons.

I'm assuming it's because Eirika still has high enough usage counts due to having dual Hones by default and having a better defensive stat spread.

EDIT: I suppose Eirika can also be pulled at 4-star rarity.

Edited by Ice Dragon

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

And straight, long hair left down is the work of gods.

Cecilia is everything, as she is supposed to be.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm assuming it's because Eirika still has high enough usage counts due to having dual Hones by default and having a better defensive stat spread.

Eirika actually being relatively commonly summonable instead of 5★-locked doesn’t help Ephraim’s case.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Eirika actually being relatively commonly summonable instead of 5★-locked doesn’t help Ephraim’s case.

Yeah, I think it's due to availability. All the uninheritable weapons that can be upgraded are 5* only units except Michalis. Not that I necessarily agree with it, but perhaps they want to test this out on a smaller scale first.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Cecilia is everything, as she is supposed to be.

Green hair is rather meh, though.

Silver is on top (preferably transitioning to a warm hue, e.g. Tomoe Gozen's 3rd ascension, whose hair is literally perfect, by the way), followed by jet black (speculars in cold hues), followed by the lighter blondes and more sanguine reds, followed by real hair colors, followed by pretty much everything else.

I'm kind of surprised Brynhildr didn't get an upgrade alongside the Fujin.  Making its effect a ploy similar to Loki's staff would have been cool, with maybe an additional effect like preventing armors from countering or something.  I guess Leo being on a horse makes him good enough for now.

Eirika not getting a buff is developer bias! They said they wanted to keep their precious Ephraim usable but never mentioned Eirika!

Right now the units who need a buff the most are normal Roy, Jeorge and M!Corrin. While I want Eirika to get her buff as soon as possible she's still extremely useful for Blade tome compositions thanks to her easier availability. Michalis aside, every unit with upgrade potential is 5* exclusive, maybe IS plans to add more weapons to upgrade every update.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Eirika not getting a buff is developer bias! They said they wanted to keep their precious Ephraim usable but never mentioned Eirika!

Oh hey, someone else remembers that interview besides me.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Green hair is rather meh, though.

Silver is on top (preferably transitioning to a warm hue, e.g. Tomoe Gozen's 3rd ascension, whose hair is literally perfect, by the way), followed by jet black (speculars in cold hues), followed by the lighter blondes and more sanguine reds, followed by real hair colors, followed by pretty much everything else.

So Deirdre is everything then? I can get behind the sentiment.

This might take… a while:
IMG_20171129_105342.jpg
IMG_20171129_105319.jpg
IMG_20171129_105330.jpg

Entertaining!

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

So Deirdre is everything then? I can get behind the sentiment.

Deirdre has a few points docked for her hair being wavy, but Julia and Ninian get full marks. (But neither of them get extra credit.)

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This might take… a while:

That's because they both have silver hair.

Does anyone know by any chance what is the track that plays during the Book 2 maps? I’ve been looking high and low for it but I don’t have any leads.

8 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

By their you mean like one guy

31 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Oh hey, someone else remembers that interview besides me.

Yeah, I always remembered that part for some reason. Mostly to complain if Ephraim recieves favoritism from IS while they ignore Eirika.

23 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Does anyone know by any chance what is the track that plays during the Book 2 maps? I’ve been looking high and low for it but I don’t have any leads.

By their you mean like one guy

Here's the map theme.

That guy gave Ephraim pseudo pursuit and nothing to Eirika. BURN HIM!

Edited by Alexmender

13 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Here's the map theme.

That guy gave Ephraim pseudo pursuit and nothing to Eirika. BURN HIM!

You’re the best.

I wonder if that guy likes using Ephraim for the disgusting memes

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Sieglinde will get "if unit's Spd − foe's Spd ≥ 5, unit automatically makes a follow-up attack".

Tfw you needed a skill to double enemies in OG FE

Give Sieglinde Flashing Blade and Hone Spd 3

13 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Sieglinde will get "if unit's Spd − foe's Spd ≥ 5, unit automatically makes a follow-up attack".

Im fricking scared

Also

uT5T6LD.png

THE AETHER NINO MASTER RACE IS HERE

RUN AND COWER IN FEAR, PEONS!

7 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

The best skill in Fire Emblem: Power of Double Attack 

I just had a thought:

If performing a follow-up attack were not innate and actually was a skill in a dedicated skill slot ("D", for example) and there were multiple available skills for that slot:

• Pursuit (i.e. regular follow-up attack): If unit's Spd − foe's Spd ≥ 5, unit performs a follow-up attack.
  • Brash Assault
  • Wary Fighter
  • Weaponbreaker skills
  • Blind Rush: If unit's Spd − foe's Spd ≥ 1, unit performs a follow-up attack. If foe's Spd − unit's Spd ≥ 1, foe performs a follow-up attack.
  • Shield Rush: If unit's Def − foe's Def ≥ 10, unit performs a follow-up attack.
  • Mirror Rush: If unit's Res − foe's Res ≥ 10, unit performs a follow-up attack.
  • Beat Down: If unit's Atk − foe's Atk ≥ 15, unit performs a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
  • You Goin' Down: If unit's Atk − foe's Atk ≥ 20, unit performs a follow-up attack and foe cannot counterattack.

etc.