• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

So about the legendary heroes banner. Don't spend your orbs!!! It's literally bait. This banner and the Christmas one will end on Sunday/Monday, meaning that we'll get a preview of the next banner this Thursday/Friday. A new and enticing banner a day before of what's to come. I'm disappointed IS.

The game will likely have to update later today to prep for Gunnthra's addition, so it's possible the new characters will be datamined with it as early as tonight.

Plenty of “Indifferent” and “Dissatisfied” from me. FGO has been winning me over. If anything, I suggested being able to choose a unit from the friends’ list for certain modes, new GHBs with Emperor Hardin, Walhart, Barry, Yashiro, Oliver or Gen2 Arvis now that mage armors are a thing and a TT or new event featuring characters from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. Plenty of typos in the survey. 

59 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

The game will likely have to update later today to prep for Gunnthra's addition, so it's possible the new characters will be datamined with it as early as tonight.

ooo. i'll wake up early to see the datamine

Since they gave dragons a boost with the weapon refinement and we got generic dragon opponents with book II, I'm wondering how new dragon units would look like. 

I'm not an expert of the main FE games, but are playable dragons in FE fixed to the infantry movement type? 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm not an expert of the main FE games, but are playable dragons in FE fixed to the infantry movement type? 

The only exception is FE8’s Myrrh, who flies. All other dragons walk.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

The only exception is FE8’s Myrrh, who flies. All other dragons walk.

Ok, so it's not impossible but unlikely. I've already been disappointed from NS!Corrin, because she isn't a flying dragon, but a wyvern rider ... 

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

Plenty of typos in the survey. 

Yes IS I am very “satified” with this game.

Are new GHBs or a revamped friends list too much to ask for? Those two things are all I really want to see for this game now.

I put a lot indifferent and I said that they need to add more new units from different games and new GHBs, I also said how bad VG is and that it needs to go away.  I said they should make a mode like TT but where you use friend's list units.  I had to rush the survey since I had something to do, so I did not put everything I wanted in the survey.  I did mention that they need to think about what they are doing and stop making decisions that anyone could see would make players mad.  I sometimes wonder what the devs smoke because if they thought through some of the things they have done they would not have done them in the first place.  I really hope they read these and take the comments seriously, because while Heroes is to me a really good game there are things they need to fix.

Idle thought regarding Gunthra:  She's called the Princess of Dreams.  Assuming we don't get a story chapter involving her, it's possible for her to end up involved in a paralogue with seasonal heroes for New Years, as one of the Japanese New Year superstitions involves the first dream of the New Year.  Maybe we can expect the January seasonal heroes to be themed towards that (i.e. eggplants, mountains and hawks).

Admittedly, it's not like they have to involve her in a chapter or paralogue, but it's an interesting thought.

10 hours ago, bethany81707 said:

I had my survey go back to start twice. Also didn't appreciate the lack of pre Sacred Stones titles.

Gave a lot of dissatisfied markings. Makes me kinda wonder why I'm still here... then again, if I left, IS wouldn't hear about that.

I was mocking the mistakes, beyond just typos, but I hope this shows IS something about the fanbase's opinion of Confer Blessing and why no one's using them.

I don't get why they didn't at least have FE7 as an option. They have every other English release listed, so why not the one that introduced the series to people outside of Japan? I picked Sacred Stones, but I would've picked New Mystery or one of the Jugdral games if they had been options.

I saw some discussion about Bruno on the last page and I had this crazy thought. What if Bruno was actually related to Gunnthra and Fjorm? Just a crazy idea, but it could be interesting. The other crazy, but probably expected idea is that his mother is Askran which could make Bruno like another masked knight who Celica should totally not know.

Anyway, the whole Fjorm being a masochist and Gunnthra being a sadist is pretty amusing. Our 200th hero is a sadist. I wonder if she and Valter would get along. In all seriousness, Gunnthra's hair is interesting. It goes from pink to blonde tips, the opposite to Sharena's blonde to pink tips... And I just realized that Alfonse and Fjorm have the same thing going where their hair colors are the opposite to each other, but there's also something else: Fjorm through the weapon triangle beats Alfonse and Gunnthra does the same to Sharena. Welp, I guess we know what kind of unit the next legendary heroes will be. Poor Anna, beaten by her younger sister going through a rebellious phase and who dyed her hair green. :p

Speaking of Celica, I hate the swamps.

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I must realized it's already the second time Nowi being a TTs bonus unit. Apart from MM, that happened only to Alm. 

And Lucina? She was a bonus unit for the first TT.

Edited by Kaden

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

I don't get why they didn't at least have FE7 as an option. They have every other English release listed, so why not the one that introduced the series to people outside of Japan? I picked Sacred Stones, but I would've picked New Mystery or one of the Jugdral games if they had been options.

I figure putting FE7 on the list would confuse people. IS formally refers to FE7 as Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade. But the game we got never had a subtitle. Five or so years ago with my fringe knowledge of the Japan only games, if you gave me that title, I would assume you were talking about FE6. That may feel a bit contrived, but the overwhelming amount of typos in the survey leads me to believe it wasn't proofread by anybody in English. So a lot of things are being miscommunicated.

Edited by Glennstavos

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I figure putting FE7 on the list would confuse people. IS formally refers to FE7 as Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade. But the game we got never had a subtitle. Five or so years ago with my fringe knowledge of the Japan only games, if you gave me that title, I would assume you were talking about FE6. That may feel a bit contrived, but the overwhelming amount of typos in the survey leads me to believe it wasn't proofread by anybody in English. So a lot of things are being miscommunicated.

I suppose that's true, but haven't they compromised by listing FE7 as something like "Fire Emblem (Blazing Sword)" before? I would've thought that just the fact that all the other games were listed in release order, and with only the English releases, would've helped at least some people to realize that the game right before Sacred Stones was meant to be FE7. That said, there absolutely are a lot of errors that cause confusion regardless. I sure do love how the rewards in the Training Tower aren't worth it!

51 minutes ago, Nosmur said:

I started my mission "farm 999 orbs" last week".

I'm at 80 right now.

I'll update the next weeks/months!

Oh wow. That’s quite the mission there. Good luck! I think 130 is the highest I’ve ever managed to get...

11 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

My game seemed to be okay, though it was a bit cranky yesterday.

On another note - my Laslow is now 5* with Brave Sword+ :D

He's only a single unit (no merges and won't have for a long time), and I still want to steal your Laslow (and Inigo), but he's slowly getting there :)

Yay!  I love seeing people 5* Laslow.  He needs some love.  Congrats!   :^_^:

I just had a funny thought about what if Ryoma was on the New Year's banner?  That would mean I would just go for that one over his regular version, which would be kind of funny.  I will wait to pull on the legendary banner until I see who will be on the New Year's banner anyway, but now I almost want that to happen just so I can laugh about it and blow off the legendary banner.

31 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I just had a funny thought about what if Ryoma was on the New Year's banner?  That would mean I would just go for that one over his regular version, which would be kind of funny.  I will wait to pull on the legendary banner until I see who will be on the New Year's banner anyway, but now I almost want that to happen just so I can laugh about it and blow off the legendary banner.

I was going to crack a joke about how it would be the Year of the Lobster with Ryoma (and Sumeragi and Walhart) being New Year's characters, but then I checked what 2018 is the year of and it's the Year of the Dog. Foxes aren't exactly dogs, but it would be pretty awesome if the New Years banner was actually a regular banner that introduced other transform units with Kaden, Keaton, Selkie, and Velouria. People might complain that they would all be Fates units, but new transform units would be pretty awesome.

Edited by Kaden

1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Yay!  I love seeing people 5* Laslow.  He needs some love.  Congrats!   :^_^:

Happened just in time for the Laslow quests. I don't need your stinking neutral Laslow at 3*, quests! I have my beautiful, shiny new Laslow :D 

He's also ended up with panic ploy since I inherited the brave sword off Luke xD