Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

23 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

A flying Archer would be very cool. So far I haven't spend on FEH this year (except for the starter package and one or two of the smallest orb packs). 

That sounds amazing. A flying archer would be pretty cool. I do hope it is a flying archer as our only canon flying archer is from Fates.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

Alright! Down to just 4 more 3*-4* units to promote up to 5*. Then I can start finishing off my +10 M!Corrin.

M!Corrin is my 2nd highest pity breaker after Caeda. Mine is currently +4. I have the copies to +10 him but I am waiting for him to get an upgrade for the Yato.

Ugh, the next 15 hours can't go by fast enough.

2 hours ago, Hawk King said:

M!Corrin is my 2nd highest pity breaker after Caeda. Mine is currently +4. I have the copies to +10 him but I am waiting for him to get an upgrade for the Yato.

Ugh, the next 15 hours can't go by fast enough.

He's 5*+8 right now and I have 2 4* versions of him waiting their turn in the queue

So any spitballs about what the Falchion's special abilities are going to be for the units before the update drops?

If Alm gets double Lion he's going to go from mediocre to seriously dumb and he'll be the new favorite for Phantom SPD. I'll actually want one of him if that happens. (Then again he is a prime candidate for winning CYL 3 and they could be saving that for "Brave Alm" running Royal Sword if that's the case since it would be virtually perfect.)

Edited by Zeo

Got a full page of units to 3k+ HM! Also I think this marks the first time I've had a the full first page all have collected the same amount of HM feathers since the first time I collected any.

tumblr_p3rognxtK61sn35pqo1_500.png

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

So any spitballs about what the Falchion's special abilities are going to be for the units before the update drops?

If Alm gets double Lion he's going to go from mediocre to seriously dumb and he'll be the new favorite for Phantom SPD. I'll actually want one of him if that happens. (Then again he is a prime candidate for winning CYL 3 and they could be saving that for "Brave Alm" running Royal Sword if that's the case since it would be virtually perfect.)

I'd guess a few dragon-related things like Ignore Dragon Buffs or Dragonbreaker. Closest Alm would get to Double Lion would probably be Siegmund's special upgrade, which would indeed make him pretty amazing.

50 minutes ago, Johann said:

I'd guess a few dragon-related things like Ignore Dragon Buffs or Dragonbreaker. Closest Alm would get to Double Lion would probably be Siegmund's special upgrade, which would indeed make him pretty amazing.

we need more drastic measures. Dragons are getting peskier by every week in Arena and to be frank its worse then Horse emblem. The dragon breath buff should have never happened in this way, at least not on Lightning breath. It would have been fine on every non DC breath (that way they would have needed to actually inherit DC onto them into the A-Slot)

Also Bold Fighter was a huge oversight, the double attack is fine, the further reduce cooldown not so much. It basicly broke Black Knight with Steady Breath and Bold Fighter and only a select few units can take him on with special builds (like a Lukas with Guard in his B slot!)

Anyway only encountering Dragonstone users and Armorers in Arena and AA is takeing the fun out for me. I allways liked it when i stumbled upon a unique built/teams, but thats not anymore a thing because everyone and their mother is using inflated BST to push their score.

1 hour ago, Johann said:

31 minutes ago, Hilda said:

we need more drastic measures. Dragons are getting peskier by every week in Arena and to be frank its worse then Horse emblem. The dragon breath buff should have never happened in this way, at least not on Lightning breath. It would have been fine on every non DC breath (that way they would have needed to actually inherit DC onto them into the A-Slot)

Increasing Falchions' strength against dragons only pigeonholes them into the niche further. What Falchion users need is not better measures against dragons, but better measures against the rest of the game to make Falchion a viable alternative to things like Brave Sword+, Slaying Edge+, and Wo Dao+.

33 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Also Bold Fighter was a huge oversight, the double attack is fine, the further reduce cooldown not so much. It basicly broke Black Knight with Steady Breath and Bold Fighter and only a select few units can take him on with special builds (like a Lukas with Guard in his B slot!)

Firesweep Lance and Dire Thunder make short work of Zelgius. None of them to my knowledge are running Deflect Melee or Deflect Magic. Also, at least half of the Zelgiuses I see at the top are running Warp Powder for the additional score instead of Bold Fighter.

36 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Anyway only encountering Dragonstone users and Armorers in Arena and AA is takeing the fun out for me. I allways liked it when i stumbled upon a unique built/teams, but thats not anymore a thing because everyone and their mother is using inflated BST to push their score.

The absolute top of Arena Assault has almost never been interesting, though I'm in the 746+ range so I'm pretty sure I see even less diversity than you do (you reported a score of 5148 in the Arena discussion thread).

12 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo Watch as they release a dagger user (chocolates?) that has the perfect skill for Matthew

They do that, 90% chance that unit is getting sacked unless it's literally the best dagger unit in the game.

That being said, watch one of the units have Seal ATK/SPD 2.

Edited by Zeo

24 minutes ago, KongDude said:

So things are getting datamined

Hide contents

Would you look at that? Three dudes and two ladies? Won't complain about that but pretty surprised for a Valentine's banner.

Spoiler

I see Lilina and what looks a bit like Hector.  Who are the other ones?

Spoiler

Wing Sword is Ayra's Blade with Cavalry & Armor effectiveness. At least Caeda is worse than Ayra statistically.

Eckesachs gets in-built Distant Defense. That's pretty nice for DC builds.

Alm's Falchion has a Double Lion effect. Amazing, now I need to pull that man, god dammit.

Awakening Falchion is pretty interesting. Doesn't really work that well for Chrom but Lucina appreciates it.

Marth though ... I suppose he makes a good Drive bot? A bit disappointed compared to the other effects.

Hinoka's Spear really works well for Flier and mixed teams though it only applies to infantry.

What the hell is up with Basilikos? L&D Raven reaches 63 Atk/45 Spd or 60 Atk/48 Spd without buffs, while having a cooldown reduction.

Felicia got 2-range Dragonbreath. Not sure, how I feel about this.

These new weapons look really good. Now do that for your other characters, IS. (Binding Blade refine, when? Seth Uber-Sword, when?)

1 minute ago, Zeratul said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wing Sword is Ayra's Blade with Cavalry & Armor effectiveness. At least Caeda is worse than Ayra statistically.

Alm's Falchion has a Double Lion effect. Amazing, now I need to pull that man, god dammit.

Awakening Falchion is pretty interesting. Doesn't really work that well for Chrom but Lucina appreciates it.

Marth though ... I suppose he makes a good Drive bot? A bit disappointed compared to the other effects.

Hinoka's Spear really works well for Flier and mixed teams though it only applies to infantry.

What the hell is up with Basilikos? L&D Raven reaches 63 Atk/45 Spd or 60 Atk/48 Spd without buffs, while having a cooldown reduction.

These new weapons look really good. Now do that for your other characters, IS. (Binding Blade refine, when? Seth Uber-Sword, when?)

This is all available in game now. No need for spoilers.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:
  Hide contents

Roy, Lyn, and Eliwood. It seems like one of them is a reward unit for something.

Yep, I see, it looks like they are till loading stuff.

Spoiler

I really like these Tudor-era looking costumes.

I took a break for a while and the update cames way before I expected....Good news is that Raven is going to become a super Glass Cannon and I have the feathers to grant him LnD 3 for extra power!!!

16 minutes ago, Zeratul said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What does Marth's and Raven's say specifically? I don't have them.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

What does Marth's and Raven's say specifically? I don't have them.

Raven's Basilikos:
- Accelerates Special Trigger by 1.
- Refinement: Grants +5 Atk/Spd. Inflicts -5 Def/Res.
Basically Life and Death 3 on a Hauteclere clone.

Marth's Falchion Refinement:
- Renewal 2 -> Renewal 3
- Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Pretty much Drive Spectrum.

1 minute ago, Zeratul said:

Raven's Basilikos:
- Accelerates Special Trigger by 1.
- Refinement: Grants +5 Atk/Spd. Inflicts -5 Def/Res.
Basically Life and Death 3 on a Hauteclere clone.

Marth's Falchion Refinement:
- Renewal 2 -> Renewal 3
- Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Pretty much Drive Spectrum.

……..........Must have Raven.